GelfyFaeth222:

I'm really enjoying Manner of Death but the odds are so stacked against me watching this show free. Youtube has audio and episodes missing. Dailymotion is poor quality and constantly buffering. I'm going to have to sign up to wetv just to watch the rest of this series. lol

Try this: https://myasiantv.ac/show/manner-of-death

@GelfyFaeth222 I was looking at ur watchlist and I wanted to know how u make the page look like that. I mean, so colourful and stuff (@American Fan also did this and I forgot to ask about it)

OnyxTheHedgehog:

@GelfyFaeth222 I was looking at ur watchlist and I wanted to know how u make the page look like that. I mean, so colourful and stuff (@American Fan also did this and I forgot to ask about it)

I bought the vip for a month and it lets you pick a background. You can create your own but I dont know the coding so I just picked this that someone else had made. I cancelled my vip and I dont know why im still listed as vip and my watchlist background is there. Maybe if I changed manually back to normal I'd probably lose it but I like it, so I havent clicked on anything lol

Hi, everyone! This club looks pretty fun. Can I join?

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Try this: https://myasiantv.ac/show/manner-of-death

I've just bought a month on wetv. I at least got a small discount for my first month LOL But thank you, I will bookmark that website for future reference LOL

dtt:

:) Welcome to the club ♡

Cosmetic Playlover Final Review

This was a fast watch, with two episodes a week, we met and parted in just a month.

On an intellectual level, I know this show wasn't bad. In fact, it fits perfectly into the mold of the typical JBL show I tend to enjoy. By all means I should have eaten it up, and yet--

On an emotional level, I can't shake the feeling that I do not like these characters. Mamiya and Sahashi are both difficult people, and not in the interesting sense. I couldn't help but feel confused by the decisions these characters took, and even more by the explanation given regarding said decisions. They are both messy, exhausting, and the type to create problems where there aren't any. They truly are perfect for each other. Let the rest of us have peace.

Final Rating : 7 / I don't think it's a bad show. It's just not for me

dtt:

Hi welcome to the fun

Jadeheart:
chill, mellow, and emotionally touching and sweet melodic music. Things like sensual/romantic, ambient, chill electronic, synthwave/dreamwave/vaporwave/chillsynth, lofi, zenscapes, cozy/dreamstate, as well as love a lot of music from Asian BL OSTs and artists, some K-pop, and world/ethnic music.

It all sounds wonderful!! I have similar tastes in these areas, so I'm really looking forward to your list when I get a chance! Actually, I already listened to some of "I Hope You Sleep Tight!" last night. :-)

dtt:

Welcome to the club

dtt:

It is FUN!! 

You joined by commenting, lol. Now you will see notifications for this thread. :-)

We like to chat about the BL's we watch and all opinion's are respected here. We joke around lot and have fun. Some of us are watching the same currently airing BL's and post our thoughts about them each week. Everyone shares their opinion about any BL drama they happen to be watching. 

We are almost done with a month long challenge of answering questions about ourselves.  You can find them here: https://postimg.cc/MndttspQ

On a personal note: 

We might be twins!! We joined MDL  the same month and year. We both LOVE LBFAD (and other dramas too) and we're INFPs!! Holy guacamole!! 

Matter of fact, a few of us are going to start HIStory 3:  Trapped on Sunday, Sept. 1. New for some and a rewatch for others. We watch on our own time then post our thoughts here. We label the episode # and  hide any spoilers. Everyone's welcome!

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Also, what are the slang terms? Perhaps I can explain

I'll write them down while watching. I still have 5 eps to go.

AUGUST CHALLENGE - DAY 27 - Holidays/Holy Days

My fav is my birthday!! No, I'm joking. 

I was raised in a Mid-Eastern religion (which I won't mention on MDL), so my only memories of holidays like Christmas & Easter was when I visited my grandmother. 

My fam used to get together with extended family at Thanksgiving and I really liked that. Especially the stuffing & cranberry sauce, lol. We played a lot of fun games too.

I don't really have a favorite, nor do I celebrate any holiday with anyone, tbh. My fam is scattered everywhere and some have passed. 

Oh, I just thought of something I really like to do. When it's Christmastime I love to drive around the neighborhoods to see all the light displays. I get a kick out of the ones where the lights flash to the beat of the music from my phone. If that makes sense.

And I like cheesy Christmas movies.

Guess who has the rest of the day free, THIS GUY YESSSSSSSS

Regarding today's challenge I do not have a favourite holiday.

August BL Challenge  ˚₊‧꒰ა Day 27  ໒꒱ ‧
⤷    Holiday

My birthday might not be a holiday, but it falls on the first day of autumn, which is the start of the Halloween and Thanksgiving season. I absolutely love autumn because of rainy days, stunning foliage, cozy oversized sweaters, apple picking, and the delightful aroma of pumpkin spice. Even though I can be a bit of a scaredy cat, the season always makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.