dtt:
Can I join?

Welcome to the club! We are a welcoming bunch, so feel free to jump into any conversation you're interested in. There's no judgment here.

GelfyFaeth222:

I bought the vip for a month and it lets you pick a background. You can create your own but I dont know the coding so I just picked this that someone else had made. I cancelled my vip and I dont know why im still listed as vip and my watchlist background is there. Maybe if I changed manually back to normal I'd probably lose it but I like it, so I havent clicked on anything lol

Ohh ok lol thx

GelfyFaeth222:

I've just bought a month on wetv. I at least got a small discount for my first month LOL But thank you, I will bookmark that website for future reference LOL

Yep, it’s a very useful website (I use it for basically anything that’s not on YT lol) Kiss.kh is also another favourite 

American Fan:

I'll write them down while watching. I still have 5 eps to go.

Ok!

FortPeatForever:

Christmas is my second favorite ♡

<33

RXinw:
THIS GUY

Oh My God I was waiting until I saw you online. I saw the funniest post on Tumblr this morning; someone crocheted a lewd Doll for their  smut bookcase I immediately thought of you LOL

American Fan:
It all sounds wonderful!! I have similar tastes in these areas, so I'm really looking forward to your list when I get a chance! Actually, I already listened to some of "I Hope You Sleep Tight!" last night. :-)

Awesome! Yeah I had soooo many more I wanted to add, but that would have been ridiculous and too long. If I had added many of my fav BL songs from all the various OSTs that I love, that would be even worse in link length lol. I REALLY need to organize and make some playlists on YT that would be more practical and easily sharable.

because I cant sleep, I was going through the tags of all the BL shows Ive watched, and noticed how my favourite tags, got less and less as the ratings went down. So I can now add, investigation, food/cooking, skilled fighter and playful male leads to my favourite tags LOL

A nice little note to better understand what shows I actually like watching, so I dont have to drop so many LOL

I never expected to see a Latte and Almond cameo in "Monster Next Door". Haha, I'm really bad at recognizing faces but even I've been noticing the cameos in all of the BL dramas I've been watching lately. Have I finally reached the point where I've watched too much BL, or are the cameos just occurring more frequently? LOL

Simi_Tutu:

I never expected to see a Latte and Almond cameo in "Monster Next Door". Haha, I'm really bad at recognizing faces but even I've been noticing the cameos in all of the BL dramas I've been watching lately. Have I finally reached the point where I've watched too much BL, or are the cameos just occurring more frequently? LOL

The actors in Monster Next Door made a cameo in Knock Knock, Boys!

ShirleyCrow:
in Knock Knock, Boys!

I didn't expect them to return the favor haha 

Simi_Tutu:
I absolutely love autumn

Me too, although autumn in the west is a little different. Have you seen the aspens in the Rockies in the fall? But I did live in the midwest where huge piles of leaves were there to fall into and kick around. 

Your fall collage is so inviting. Makes me want to make an apple pie!

Jadeheart:
I REALLY need to organize and make some playlists on YT that would be more practical and easily sharable.

I have a TON of YT playlists. It's out of control!

First Note of Love EP 4

I agree with whoever said we need two eps per week. One isn't long enough!

Their bickering & fighting is fun to watch. I love it!

I think I'll start Love Isn't Long Beans, or smth like that,  tonight. Oh, but I also wanted to start The On1y One and catch up with  Mitsuya Sensei no Keikakutekina Ezuke.  What to do?

There's so many BLs to watch!!

American Fan:
Have you seen the aspens in the Rockies in the fall

I would absolutely love to go kayaking, or spend the day painting the breathtaking landscape!

have you heard of Acorn Coffee? I have seen a couple of Acorn Coffee Recipes online and always wondered if it was illegal to take fallen acorns from national parks.

Sounds fun! Count me in!

MeNotYou:
Sounds fun! Count me in!

Welcome to the club! We are a welcoming bunch, so feel free to jump into any conversation you want. There's no judgment here.