Simi_Tutu:

Welcome to the club! We are a welcoming bunch, so feel free to jump into any conversation you want. There's no judgment here.

Thanks! Is quoting the only way to reply directly to a comment? I couldn't see a reply button on your comment to say thanks.

MeNotYou:
Thanks!

There are a couple of ways to reply to a comment. The first way is to hit the quote button if you want to reply to the whole comment. This will automatically move the entire conversation down to the quick reply box at the bottom of the page.

If you only want to reply to a specific sentence from a person, you can highlight the text you want to reply to, and a "quote" option will appear click it you can reply in the quick reply box at the bottom of the page.

If you want to reply to more than one person as long as their posts are on the same page, you can use this method: for one post, all of their comments will show in the quick box.

The drawback to this method is that you cannot highlight and quote anything if you're using a phone. I've noticed that it only works for desktop.

Instead, you can just use the @ symbol followed by the member's name you want to reply to. We will see your post eventually.

Simi_Tutu:
Oh My God I was waiting until I saw you online. I saw the funniest post on Tumblr this morning; someone crocheted a lewd Doll for their  smut bookcase I immediately thought of you LOL

LOL

MeNotYou:

Sounds fun! Count me in!

Welcome!

RXinw:

Welcome!

Thank you!

@Simi_Tutu - Thanks for the info. Looks like quotes are the easiest way.

RXinw:
LOL

I choked on my coffee because I saw that the nipple was crocheted into a heart shape, but only the left nipple. It left me with so many questions and also made me laugh out loud!

I felt really disappointed when I tried to copy the link, but the page suddenly reset, and now I can't seem to locate the post.

MeNotYou:
- Thanks for the info

You're welcome. Use whatever method works best for you! Is there any series you're currently watching right now that you're enjoying.

Simi_Tutu:

You're welcome. Use whatever method works best for you! Is there any series you're currently watching right now that you're enjoying.

All of them...lol! I'm currently watching around 20 or so shows (give or take), with 14 of them being BL's.

My fave standouts, now that a few of my faves have ended, are: 4 Minutes, Takara's Treasure, The On1y One, I Hear the Sunspot, First Note of Love, and The Trainee.

Close runners up are: Monster Next Door, I Saw You in My Dream, Cosmetic Play Lover, and Sugar Dog Life.

Ones I'm on the fence about are: Addicted Heroin (cuz I'm a die hard lover of Stay With Me & trying hard not to compare) and Professor Mitsuya's Chief Engineer (Having a hard time getting around the 25 yr age difference...it still gives me the ick, despite our ML being 27.)

Slightly disappointed, but I'm still watching are: SunsetXVibes and Battle of the Writers. 

Simi_Tutu:
I choked on my coffee because

I too now have so many questions and is trying to picture it in my mind lol

MeNotYou:
Slightly disappointed, but I'm still watching are: SunsetXVibes

Yes this series has been a disappointment for me too.

I am currently taking a break from binge watching BLs and instead I am now watching this Chinese Drama called Cold Case and I am loving it so far. It has been a while since I watched a drama of any kind that is not centred around romance so I feel like this is a recharge of some sort.

RXinw:

I too now have so many questions and is trying to picture it in my mind lol

Yes this series has been a disappointment for me too.

I found it to have a lot of lazy writing and it feels like they watched The Sign and tried to use it as a formula for success, but failed miserably. The support & guest characters are either annoying as can be and unrealistic, or underdeveloped to the point of, well, being pointless. Lots of plot holes and things that don't make sense too. It feels like they just relied on the popularity of MosBank to make it a success.

As for Battle of the Writers, I like it way more but for me, it's more of a case of lazy production that's got me disappointed over all. For example, why have a Chinese actor who can't speak Thai and have to dub his voice instead of just casting a Thai actor? It's not like Thailand has a shortage of good Thai BL actors to choose from...lol. I DO love the whole round table group chat to depict the phone group chat, tho. Makes me laugh out loud every time they show it.

MeNotYou:
I'm currently watching around 20 or so shows (give or take), with 14 of them being BL's

Despite my efforts to participate in the Thai drama challenge, I keep getting drawn back in by jdramas and BL. LOL, it truly is a mood.

Four of your favorites are mine as well  XD

I've ditched quite a few BL series this year, which is unusual for me. I don't usually bail on series, but this time the editing choices or the acting just didn't grab my interest. Also, I noticed that the trailers didn't match the final product in "SunsetXVibes" and "Battle of the Writers." Today, I ended up dropping "My Love Mix Up" two episodes before it ended. I gave it a shot, but it didn't work for me.

RXinw:

I am currently taking a break from binge watching BLs and instead I am now watching this Chinese Drama called Cold Case and I am loving it so far. It has been a while since I watched a drama of any kind that is not centred around romance so I feel like this is a recharge of some sort.

Me too! I did that with The Auditors, which I loved btw. And to take a bit of a break from watching straight BL's, I'm currently watching Cinderella at 2AM (Love Yeonjun's song in it too!), Love Next Door, No Gain No Love, and DNA Lover. Enjoying them all so far except DNA Lover... it's good, but has a REALLY predictable storyline and I've got a mad case of 2nd ML Syndrome with it...lol.

AUGUST CHALLENGE - DAY 27 - Holidays/Holy Days 

I don't celebrate nor do I have a favorite holiday, but I do enjoy Halloween because of all the fun decorations. I like Christmas and Thanksgiving because I get days off from classes. That' s pretty much it tbh