As suspected, my current BL rankings has S.K in first place, Taiwan and then Thai. I have not watched enough Japanese BLs yet to feel it should be included. And Ive decided to drop ranking chinese BL's because there's just no point. There either being banned or heavily censored LOL 

I kind of felt that I was going to prefer S.K Bl's the most because it's along my taste more but Taiwan is putting up a really good fight, can't lie LOL They either get it right, or are just really cartoony, but when they get it right. *Mwah*

I guess I should get started on Takara No Vidro that some of you guys were loving. I need to get to 5 shows before I list it in my rankings LOL 

I'm a little excited to see where it gets placed LOL 

RXinw:

Thanks guys *heart emoji*

<3

I miss the summer hols when I had all the time in the world to watch as many BLs as I could TT I haven’t watched any BL since SUNDAY! My poor BL heart is aching and I can’t do anything except study T_T

I can't recall who mentioned being interested in watching The Untamed. It's been a year since I watched, and I'm finding myself drawn to shorts on YT, so I figured it's time for an actual re-watch. Let me know when and how quickly (how many episodes a day) you want to watch so we can discuss. Thanks!

Battle of The Writers - Episode 7

YESSSSS FINALLY a life line *sobs*

Sin and Jingjang made the whole episode worthwhile for me. If they could just scrap the rest of the story and just give us them I would be so happy LOL.

angeliviki2022:
I can't recall who mentioned being interested in watching The Untamed.

I believe both MeNotYou and Drama Nom Nom are interested. 

OnyxTheHedgehog:

I miss the summer hols when I had all the time in the world to watch as many BLs as I could TT I haven’t watched any BL since SUNDAY! My poor BL heart is aching and I can’t do anything except study T_T

I'll watch a few extra for you. hee hee

American Fan:

I'll watch a few extra for you. hee hee

@OnyxTheHedgehog  I miss the summer hols when I had all the time in the world to watch as many BLs as I could TT I haven’t watched any BL since SUNDAY! My poor BL heart is aching and I can’t do anything except study T_T

Aww, me too. I volunteer as tribute.

RXinw:

It is 1 minute runtime for each lol

Say WHAT now? For realz? It's not some typo? Clearly, I completely misread that... just what kind of f*ckery is this?

Jadeheart:

I just finished watching the first ep of Kidnap. I didn't think it would be one I would go for, since I tend to stay away from gun violence/violence themes, but I was so wrong. It hooked me completely in the first ep, and I AM ALL IN!!! Can't wait for the next ep. Let's go!!!

Side note - Ohm is looking sexy af too! ♡

SAME! I've been waiting for this because it's my first time seeing Ohm and I was not disappointed! I understand it's a new pairing too and if so, it's a good one. There's already great chemistry between them so I can't wait to see where it goes. And yes a shirtless Ohm didn't disappoint either...lol.

axdxex:
This friend group will stick with me for a long long time <3 

Ditto! They were so much fun, and despite the story being told in a so-so way, I love it when these guys all work together. It's always so much fun to watch. 

axdxex:
I feel like I'm in a (mini) drama slump, but not really

Whenever I feel like this, I get out of the BL genre for a while and into something else for at least a night or maybe two, depending on how I'm feeling. If you want to watch some RomCom, the currently airing KDrama 'Cinderella at 2AM' is a great choice. If you want something complete so you can binge, I recommend my two favourites. The KDrama 'My Demon' (so freaking good and Song Kang is just... Chef's kiss) and 'Falling Into Your Smile' (My fave CDrama and another delicious Chef's kiss... Xu Kai). If you want a pure and elegant Romance that will soften even the toughest of hearts, with a bit of cool Supernatural Element and excitement thrown in for that wow factor, I highly recommend the JDrama 'As Long As We Both Shall Live'And lastly if you don't want romance at all and you're up for some mystery/action, try 'The Auditor'. Hope this helps!

American Fan:

I just finished a short cute & fun, rom-com C-drama. Not much thinking needed, and some good laughs. 

Destined To Meet You

That's one I haven't seen yet and it's on my list, so I'll be checking it out for sure!

sjay:

I’M SORRY Y’ALL!!! I have dropped Manner of Death after 5 episodes… I tried so hard to like it, but I just had no interest or motivation to continue it.  I generally really like a good crime/detective/mystery drama, but this drama just wasn’t doing it for me for some reason…Something wasn’t hitting right.. I’m kinda bummed lol. I was excited because I heard a lot of good stuff…

Bummer, you didn't get to the "good stuff." Not sure when Dr. Bun and Tan get together but to me, MaxTul are the BL Kings, great chemistry and no cringey kisses. I also liked Great Sapol as S̄ārwạtr M.

MeNotYou:
SAME! I've been waiting for this because it's my first time seeing Ohm and I was not disappointed! I understand it's a new pairing too and if so, it's a good one. There's already great chemistry between them so I can't wait to see where it goes. And yes a shirtless Ohm didn't disappoint either...lol.

My first time seeing Ohm was in Bad Buddy and then related content since, like in Our Skyy2 etc, which all holds a deep special place in my heart for him and Nanon as a pair. It is a little weird not seeing him with Nanon, but honestly, I'm not mad about it. I do really like the chemistry between Ohm and Leng too.

American Fan:

I believe both MeNotYou and Drama Nom Nom are interested. 

OK thanks.

RXinw:
The Hidden Moon - Episode 1

This one is on my list to watch, but I dunno about the whole horror thing. It's one of the reasons I never got around to see DFF yet either. Maybe I'll wait until it's over and you tell me if it's worth watching.

RXinw:
Sky Valley - Episode 8

I couldn't find this one when it started. Where is it streaming? From your comment, it doesn't sound like it's worth watching tho...lol

RXinw:
For the Earth fans in here, I came across this photo which I thought might interest you:

Always a lovely sight. You always have the best pics of everyone. *le sigh* Not BL related, but still eyegasm worthy, feel free to show us some of Song Kang's washboard abs (and Xu Kai's, if there is one and he has them) just sayin'...lol. *GRIN*

MeNotYou:
feel free to show us some of Song Kang's washboard abs

Song Kang's abs per your request

Xu Kai as Han Ting not as clear, but yes he has abs

p43425:
"Lovely Writer"
Verdict so far: Lovin' it.
Highlights so far: General cuteness 'n fluffiness. Nubsib's aggressive flirtation with Gene.

"This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans"
Highlight so far: Too soon to say, but it will probably be the side couple.

"Something In My Room"
Highlight so far: Supanut, of course!

I concur whole heartedly aside from the last one, only cuz I've not yet seen it, but if it's got Sup in it, Imma check it out...lol. I take it you're waiting excitedly for 'I'm the Most Beautiful Count' like me too then?

GelfyFaeth222:
 The sex scenes played liked a steamy montage throughout the affair LOL

BWAHAHAHA! 

OnyxTheHedgehog:
@MeNotYou oh yes I’m excited to start watching Kidnap! Hopefully I can watch the first ep today XD

How did you like it?

FortPeatForever:

:) I cannot wait for "My Golden Blood" to come out. I am super excited!!! ♡

I'm on the fence about this one because I freaking love Neo cuz he kills every role he does, but the storyline sounds so familiar, so I'm not sure if I've seen something similar to it or not. That said, the vamp storyline I'm anxiously awaiting for is 'Revamp: The Undead Story' written by and starring my favourite guy, Boun. Tho I was highly disappointed when, because both he and it moved to GMMTV, my other favourite, Boss, could no longer be in it.. but I love me some BounPrem and  both Santa and Mark are in it too, so it should still be a gooder.