lovelykao:

@RXinw , ty for your words of support! I actually started My Stand In but dropped it for a bit, not for any big reason besides lost of interest And Up's character being an a-hole, but i want to pick it back up for Up (the actor) I will say, i switched it out for "Lovely Writer" another BL drama Up is in, and he's soooo cute and amazing in that one, just saying if you wanna see him in smtg wholesome!

I love Lovely Writer. I watched it some time ago and I still remember their make up and kiss outside of Gene's house. Oh! I forgot to mention it in my episode reaction of I Saw You In My Dream last night but Lovely Writer was mentioned in it and it was playing on a TV screen being watched by Yo.

RXinw:

I love Lovely Writer. I watched it some time ago and I still remember their make up and kiss outside of Gene's house. Oh! I forgot to mention it in my episode reaction of I Saw You In My Dream last night but Lovely Writer was mentioned in it and it was playing on a TV screen being watched by Yo.

I like when that happens lol I think it's in My Stand In they had the mother watching Story of Kunning Palace on tv. I was ohh snap, I just watched that lol xD

FortPeatForever:
:) Speaking of MBTI what is everyones? Mine is INFJ-A

I already know mine from previously having done the test a few years ago. I'm an "extroverted introvert" INFJ.

FortPeatForever:
:) Speaking of MBTI what is everyones? Mine is INFJ-A 

A lot of Is here :o Me too, I'm an INTJ.

@americanfan you have a pristine rep? Lol cause there's some saucy minxes in here lmao 

'every saint has a past and every sinner has a future' - We're all battling something and it's often linked to our childhood. I'm glad you can put it behind you <3

GelfyFaeth222:

Oh really? Because I was a little interested in that actor but I hated all but the lead in my stand in LOL perhaps I should give Lovely writer a go :)

Also a queer media forum should be the last place you should be scared to share your opinion. I quickly realised I'm the serial dropper and I'm still here so don't worry LOL

Plsss! Lovely writer is one of my favs! Him with Kao is ??????

lovelykao:

Plsss! Lovely writer is one of my favs! Him with Kao is ??????

Lemme know your thoughts if you do!

American Fan:

Ok, I saw your comment and HAVE to jump in, lol. 

I LOVE LOVE Up in both series, and both series were pretty great. Yeah, he was kinda like an A-hole BUT such a handsome one. And the series itself kept me going to the binging end, which is sm as I can get bored easy.  

Anyways, it's fun to hear other member's opinions and differences! :-)  :-)

Handsome a-hole, ??? ok might be next on my list to finish up! I need more Up (and Kao) content NOW!

RXinw:

STOPPPP! I am loving saw you in my dream too!!! Now i have to rewatch and look out for it AHHH!!! Also the soundtrack for LW is GOLDEN! I listen to the song "One to Ten" all the time!

Ok i need to make a list on my profile of dramas with the best soundtracks.... Reminder to myself to do that lmao

American Fan:
I'm a reformed bad girl, and I don't mean that in a religious way. And I'm not talking about "mean girl" just a bad one. 

The way I folded my hands under my chin when I read this first line.

American Fan:
I don't want to damage my "pristine" rep here

LOL

I am happy that you have transformed your life into one that you feel happy in and that you continue to be a good girl (I will be bad for both of us). Also your family sounds very loving and I am sure they are proud to see you being a good girl. 

p43425:
(I don't drink, smoke, use drugs, eat sweets ... erm ... so what's left?)

Gee, what could it be....hmmm...sex or rock-n-roll? Or both? At the same time?

Ash:

If you don't mind me ask , what is your MBTI ?

I feel exposed by actually sharing it, but wth anyways. I'm a strong INFP. 

I'm a whopping 90% introvert. I don't sound like it on this forum, but yep that's me.

RXinw:
Now in terms of pleasure hehe how you want to play this @American Fan, I mean I like to be pleasured...HAHAHA okay I am done. Let me answer the question seriously before I am sued for sexual harassment lol.

I will repeat, I'm a good girl now, haha. You're on your own baby!

RXinw:
I will have to take one of these. I will probably share my results here.

Yes, share your results here. I wanna know.

lovelykao:
I've dropped My Love Mix-Up TH so many times

Join my club! The Drama Dropping Queens. (I just made it up, but all droppers welcome).

I was done by EP 3.  That's kinda harsh, but what can I say? I really liked the J-version, which is a twist as I'm not a fan of J-dramas in general. 

Just for the record I'm not a big fan of MSP, but I did watch the whole thing!

I took the personality test and it was very accurate for the most part. In truth I felt attacked reading some paragraphs of the results lol:

GelfyFaeth222:
what I enjoy and actually practise is tarot and astrology,

My sister does tarot readings for herself and me, when I ask her to. I found a set of chakra wisdom tarot cards at the local thrift store recently but I haven't checked them out yet.  I have a fairy oracle card set too. When I feel settled in my current place I hope to give some attention to them. I don't have knowledge in this area, like my sister does.

I totally love SKZ, but I'm not even close to an obsessed fan. I stay away from all that. I do follow a couple of nice stays on IG cuz they post great pics of the guys! And of course I screen shot to add to my collection, lol.