babi:
This episode was interesting enough for me to look forward to this series

Thanks for your feedback! You almost make me want to watch...haha...but I'll wait some more.

A kiss scene for DAY 30...there's too many to choose from. I feel overwhelmed when I have to make a decision, and on a deadline since it's the last day of the challenge!! 

You guys did a great job with the challenge questions!! 👍 ❤️

Day 29 - We stan... your favorite bi character from a  BL

A lot to pick from, but I’ll go with Porsche from KinnPorsche because we got to see him in action 🤣

Day 30: I felt that too... a kiss scene that made you tingle

My knee jerk reaction is to talk about the second kiss scene in Hidden Agenda because I am self certified JoongDunk trash and that scene lives in my mind rent free— but I’ll go with the first PhumPeem kiss scene in We Are (my current favorite show!!!)

I’m visiting family in the middle of nowhere for the weekend and  barely have any signal— so I downloaded several shows to watch— expect a review tomorrow on the first 2 ep of The Rebound (I know I said I was going to wait it out but someone here reminded me I too like sport dramas 😂)

*Also! Last day of the challenge! I hope everyone had fun! We should definetely do another one in a month or two ^^

Simi_Tutu:

Rock Kwanlada Rungrojampa is stunning!! I ended up following her on Instagram because of your post !!

Yes! She is! I follow her too ^^

I wanted to share this artist I follow on X that posts art from BL drama scenes. Their work is so pretty! They have a no repost policy so I’ll link one of her pieces from We Are HERE.

American Fan:
You almost make me want to watch...haha...but I'll wait some more.

Let me know when you start it, I wanna know your impressions about it. I'll try to make a post of my highlights for every episode.

axdxex:
We should definetely do another one in a month or two ^^

I enjoyed it! We definitely should make another.

Btw is anyone here watching His Man season 3? Dating shows aren't my thing but season 2 was good so I'm trying this one

Simi_Tutu:
Are they filming a series or hosting a fan meet and greet?

They're having fan meetings!

I watched Bokura no Micro na Shuumatsu  tonight. It was really good!

June BL Challenge

Day 30 I felt that too... a kiss scene that made you tingle

Yai and Jom I Feel You Linger in the Air:I loved every kiss they had, but this one was incredibly intense. The kiss in the rain, accompanied by the song Jomkhwan by ASIA7, was truly magical. The lyrics "when our eyes meet, it's like I've known you forever" and "my dearest, I've been defeated completely" perfectly described the moment. 
Lian and  Kuea — Cutie Pie: 
This series had many fantastic kissing scenes, but this one stood out. It felt like it went on forever. The kiss was full of passion and longing, and it got to me. I loved all the touching. Plus, the close-up shot of their engagement rings was a nice touch  🥵

Jae Young and Sang Woo — Semantic Error:  Sang Woo caught me off guard, and the scene that followed made me burst out laughing. They have fantastic chemistry and make such a cute couple.
Ai Di and Chen Yi Kiseki: Dear to Me: 
Do I even need to explain this one? Just look at how happy Ai Di is and the love radiating from Chen Yi's smile!

All of these guys gaze at their partners like they want to devour them, and I am living for it!

June Challenge - Day 30 - I felt that too...A kiss scene that made you tingle

It feels right closing off the challenge this way; a walk down memory lane. For this last challenge I have several answers but I will stick to just three picks:

1. Until We Meet Again - Dean & Pharm's first kiss in the empty classroom. That kiss was a culmination of a love that transcended time and generations. This whole series is symbolic of the power of love. It knows no bounds and is unapologetic, and if it is real, fierce is its nature.
  2. Bad Buddy - The kiss upon that rooftop was explosive and held so much emotions crawling from the depths of their hearts. So many unsaid words hung in the space between them but when their lips sealed each other's the words were irrelevant because that space between them was closed; both physically and between their souls in a fierce kiss. I will never forget that scene and their love though it may have been delayed its conclusion was inevitable.
  3. My Day - Their kiss in the rain. That kiss in the finale was like a breath of fresh air. It was at the end of all the conflicts and it signal that it would not be the end of their love.

There are so many other good kisses but I will leave it there.

This is the end of the challenge. It has been great my friends. I hope we get to do another one soon.

Hopefully I will get to post about Love Sea and OMG Vampire later today as I have an executive meeting to attend. I am praying that the deliberations won't be long; lol not me of all people praying for people to not be long winded.

axdxex:
I wanted to share this artist I follow on X that posts art from BL drama scenes.

Really nice!!

babi:
Let me know when you start it, I wanna know your impressions about it.

RE:  The Trainee

Okie dokie!

babi:
Btw is anyone here watching His Man season 3?

I'm def watching it but only after it's done airing. I'm a sucker for a good dating show, gay or het!

Emrys:
I watched Bokura no Micro na Shuumatsu  tonight. It was really good!

I was going to make a comment, but after I checked my rating I realized I dropped this one. But I'm glad you enjoyed it. I can't remember why I didn't finish it, but I usually have a good reason.

RXinw:
I have an executive meeting to attend.

Aw, and it's a Sunday! You're such a  hard worker!

Simi_Tutu:
Yai and Jom — I Feel You Linger in the Air

Wahhhh. This makes me want to watch this even more, but it's yet another subscription service. I gotta get through IQ stuff before I will let myself get another one.

Re: The Trainee -- I think I'll wait for a few episodes to air before I delve in. I have a binge watching tendency. Work, go for a run, eat some food, binge watch... what a life lol.

segos:
but it's yet another subscription service

I can't afford subscription services to watch my favorite dramas. As a result, I rely on platforms like YouTube or other non-subscription-based methods to access and enjoy the content I love.

Love Sea Ep4

This is definitely a Mandee production and comes with all the flaws that entails. Therefore, I’m going to skip talk about the plot, character choices, secondary couples, because—

FortPeat are hard carrying this show. There’s something about these two on screen that always gets me all emotional. I’m also a fan of Fort, so I’m probably a little biased, but he’s perfect as Masahamut. 

I did enjoy the interactions between the quartet (Tongrak, Masahamut, Vivi, and Muk).

In conclusion, I’m here until the end 🤣

Wandee Goodday Ep9

I’m not joking when I say I gagged a little every time Ter showed up on screen. I hate him so much omg— glad Kwhan made it out alive. Girl be free!

So Taem is backing off right? I don’t need more drama in that department, thank you very much.

I agree with the other posts here— the truth is this show struggled with its pacing in the middle, and that threw the whole show off. It could have been iconic—

I still do love Dee and Yak— so I’ll stick around for the last 3 ep.

Hidamari ga Kikoeru Ep1

This one is going to wreck me.

I already love Kohei and Taichi.

OMG Vampire and Love Sea - tick, both were watched but I am too exhausted to leave comments. I will save them for tomorrow; hopefully.