Lol that intro was unexpected 

Coo heart is adorable as heck and so is Hill

I like the friendships

It’s cute so far :)

IndigoMoon:
for

OMG! I love your profile picture.

p43425:
@RXinw: Sorry, my bad - it was your almost-anagram Wrenix. I get so easily confused.

Wrenix:

oh, lol

p43425:

@RXinw: Sorry, my bad - it was your almost-anagram Wrenix. I get so easily confused.

Haha. No worries. It's getting changed again on 11th October lol 

Fourever You Ep1

OMG this show was made for me lmao I eat this type of stuff up and will continue to do so with no shame or regrets! 

Coming in hot! We’ve now met our 8 leads! The F4 visuals are *chef’s kiss* impressed and thankfull. We also get introduced to the future loves of their lives. (Great visuals here too! Wait! Earth is actually taller than he looks???)

I can’t wait for all of them to meet ;; hopefully they flesh them all out well— they have 15 more episodes to do so! 

Front and center! We have Easter and Hill. Who leave us with the intrigue of ‘what did Hill really do to East???’ Why is this man running like he just saw death? Is that opening dream actually a flashback? Hill is definitely in pursuit mode!

Wrenix:

I'm trying to watch My Beautiful Man and I'm hating everyone again. Me and Japanese culture just do not mix, at all LOL I'll give it some time to mature but if not, I'm going to have to just ignore jbl because they are consistently disappointing. And even more annoying is this 'the cool' guy attitude, is just a bullying asshole. Even when I was a kid, cold, distant and mean people/characters were ignored.  Why does Japan think this is an attitude to be encouraged? 

Well done Japan. I have officially rage quit you LOL I can't. I really can't lol

axdxex:
Front and center! We have Easter and Hill. Who leave us with the intrigue of ‘what did Hill really do to East???’ Why is this man running like he just saw death? Is that opening dream actually a flashback? Hill is definitely in pursuit mode!

Just my interpretation from the way Ter reacted to his dream -- I don't want to want this gorgeous man.

Wrenix:

Well done Japan. I have officially rage quit you LOL I can't. I really can't lol

As they kept telling me about beer, "it's an acquired taste." So don't be so hard on yourself. BL is for fun, relaxation and entertainment. Occasionally for thought-provoking content.  If it stresses you out to this extent, you're right to quit - not BL, of course - just JBL. 

angeliviki2022:

Just my interpretation from the way Ter reacted to his dream -- I don't want to want this gorgeous man.

Wait-- I think you hit the nail on the head with that interpretation lol

BTW why did I think New was only producing 'Fourever You', and not directing... idek where I got that from--

axdxex:

Fourever You Ep1

OMG this show was made for me lmao I eat this type of stuff up and will continue to do so with no shame or regrets! 

Coming in hot! We’ve now met our 8 leads! The F4 visuals are *chef’s kiss* impressed and thankfull. We also get introduced to the future loves of their lives. (Great visuals here too! Wait! Earth is actually taller than he looks???)

I can’t wait for all of them to meet ;; hopefully they flesh them all out well— they have 15 more episodes to do so! 

I agree with everything u said, I just couldn’t be bothered to type it all out lol 

I’m also curious about their backstory….i wonder why Ter is so desperately trying to avoid Hill…

BabyFeatForever:
Happy birthday to Gun!!!

I barely recognize him! I had to ID him by his lips, heehee.

Chun Mo Rionnag:
These are my thoughts on it, too.

Yeah, this series (First Note of Love) just doesn't have that mojo Taiwan is known for.

Geminibaddie22:
Wait im confused how come everyone is watching ghost house ghost house when it came out like 2 yrs ago

Someone brought it up and said it wasn't actually a horror/scary drama, so for me it was a goal for October to watch a ghost drama. I stopped after the first ep. :-)

American Fan- lmao XD ♡

p43425:
I get so easily confused.

Age. (evil laughing face) j/k

p43425:
Sorry, my bad - it was your almost-anagram Wrenix.

But then, yeah I get confused too so you're not alone!

axdxex:
Wait! Earth is actually taller than he looks???)

Same thought!!

I love that the story starts right off with Hill crushing!

OnyxTheHedgehog:
I’m also curious about their backstory…

Maybe we'll get answers next week!