so youtube just recommended this to me LOL Fluke

Yes, baby, hide your little fluffy keychain too LOL Dad will never know LOL

axdxex:

Omg this is me, I was gone all weekend and just got home, but I have too many dramas to catch up with and this db is moving so fast lmao

Idk what drama to watch first !!!

Me neither! 

RXinw:

Just so I have you correct:

1. The Trainee is not focused on BL romance.
  2. There is little screen time afforded to the assumed MC.
  3. It is more platonic than romantic.

For the others watching, are you of the same mind?

If this is true I have a series to strike off my PTW list.

Well…it’s true that the BL side of the story is quite minor and barely anything has happened lol (I mean not much physical romance) 

It’s mostly just a cute slice-of-life romcom (more com than rom) 

sjay:

LITA Japanese Cast - I have a strong feeling that I’m really going to like the cast in this drama! Takuto Hamaya (the guy playing Rain) just looks so freaking adorable!!! Also, do I even need to start about Shoma lol. That man looks handsome as hell even when not doing much. I'm starting to have hopes for the second couple too! I still can't believe that they give a poorly styled manbun for Shoma though... I wish they had just kept his original hairstyle. It looks so good!!!

https://www.tiktok.com/@shoma81081/video/7410014459629997330?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7410260333002556959

Aww I love the guy with Shoma in that TikTok, he’s adorable! (He kinda reminds me of Cooheart cuz of the hair lol) 

American Fan:

It's not right, but I like your idea better! 

Yea, I’m on ep 6 now and no mermaids ;-:

DramaNomNom:
As for The Untamed....I dropped it. That's the only drama I've stopped because it felt like the story was never ending. Maybe I didn't enjoy it enough to keep me going. 

I found that it's not the type of show to binge watch. I watched 2-3 episodes a day over several weeks and thoroughly enjoyed it at that pace. Because it was a censored adaptation, I was always watching for the queer-coding. 

• They call each other their soulmates.
  • Lan Zhan allows Wei Ying to touch his headband, a privilege reserved for parents or spouses. In one scene, they are attached with the headband (which many viewers liken to the red sash in a Chinese wedding ceremony).
  • Physical touching: holding each back, carrying each other, etc.
  • Flirty eyes from WY and longing gazes from LZ.
  • Drunk LZ gifted WY two chickens (Chinese betrothal gift).
  • Bowing together in front of memorial tablets.
  • Bowing together in front of Lan ancestor.
  • Bunnies saved by WY, shown kissing. Bunnies on lantern when they made their wishes/vows. Tu Shen (Chinese: 兔神; pinyin: Tùshén, The Rabbit God), is a Chinese deity of love and sex between men.
  • When Ah-Yuan first meets LZ, WY jokes he gave birth to Ah-Yuan. Later, LZ becomes Ah-Yuan's adoptive father.
 Casper:

Just watched episode 1 of Love Sea…

idk why but I thought it had mermaids? this whole time I thought it was about Peat being a mermaid, but now I don’t think that’s right 

That would have been so cute!

angeliviki2022:

That would have been so cute!

I would have enjoyed it more too LOL

RXinw:
For all those times I said I miss law class I take it back I don't want to go back to school plus work noooooooooo.

It's a great sacrifice, but you can do it!

Jiāyóu   (加油) 

Su su na

hwaiting   화이팅  
Ganbatte kudasai    頑張ってください
 angeliviki2022:
Su su na

Su su na khrab! (See what all I learn from Thai BLs?)

angeliviki2022:
Jiāyóu  (加油) 

Aha, a useful new expression to add to my Chinese flashcards!

September BL's I plan to watch.

After reducing my CW list by putting a few BL's on hold, I checked out all the September BL's scheduled to air. I couldn't find four titles on MDL for now. There's a couple of series I'm not interested in and a few that I can wait to watch after airing.

What's left are my top picks:

Kidnap

Jack and Joker

The Time of Fever (movie and spin-off of Unintentional Love Story)

I haven't seen Love Sick 2014 so I'm wondering if I should watch it before Love Sick 2024 or wait? I'm not even sure if I'll like either version. The story plot sounds a bit like MSP, which was just okayish for me.

Has anyone watched the first ep of Live In Love? What did you think? 

American Fan:
Has anyone watched the first ep of Live In Love? What did you think? 

It's kind of a mess, but still watchable??? (It also feels like an old BL...)

In my opinion, it's too soon to romanticize covid and here we are lol

Like, I don't want to watch a show about antibacterial spray and social distancing ???

On the other hand-- the two Main characters are kinda cute. Also, I've watched the actors play support roles in other shows and I want to see them as leads. Soooo, I'll stick with it, I guess. It's not a long show. 

Fourth's new song "Alright" is so fun, catchy, and addicting. It's been stuck in my head for the past week, and I can't stop listening to it lol. Plus it's all over TikTok too which is making it worse lol.

axdxex:
It's kind of a mess, but still watchable??? (It also feels like an old BL...)

Guess I'll find out soon enough! :-)

Jadeheart:
Fourth's new song "Alright" i

I like it!! THX.

American Fan:

Guess I'll find out soon enough! :-)

I like it!! THX.

Good, now you can join me with this song stuck in your head as you're trying to fall asleep when you go to bed LOL