OnyxTheHedgehog:

(Re. The last sentence of ur post) lol I’m surprised ur still watching this series 

You know I don't drop a series ever!!!!!

RXinw:

Lmao XD  neither have I

The Rebound Final Review

*I'll only be posting here because I don't' like spreading hate and discontent lol.

The last two episodes of this show made me viscerally angry. I think Director Golf and I don’t match, because Wandee Godday made me feel the exact same way! It’s like this team just doesn’t know when the drama they’ve been fanning, has burnt out, and has turned from engaging to frustrating.

The Negatives:

• Ryu’s narcissistic mother. That woman doesn’t have one redeeming quality. I hate her. "Basketball or Me?" *rolls my eyes into another dimension*
  • The way this show was weird about focusing on Lin EVERY TIME RyuZen showed affection in public. Like I honestly don’t care about her broken heart? She had a crush all on her own and that’s it. Move on.
  • The fact that Que and Tos didn’t end up together. Like come on, if you were going to be all romantic and convenient about everything else in this story, why couldn’t these two have ended up together. No— we had to get tragic and have one kill the other, which was a wasted attempt at a plot because what did it do? There was nothing after. The last few minutes of Que living like a ghost don’t count.
  • Zen accepting the scholarship Atom got him without telling his BOYFRIEND? Unrealistic af. They kept being like basketball basketball. This dude isn’t just your teammate, he’s your boyfriend omg. PLUS, he did this to help his grandma with the financial burden but in turn was planning to let her live ALONE for a year??? She almost died on you??? What???
  • Oh, and then he conveniently returns three months later. They bang hard under the covers. The end. (To be fair I freaking snorted because grandma had to put on headphones not to hear them moaning.)

The Positives:

• DESPITE ALL I SAID ABOVE, THIS IS MEENPING’S BEST DRAMA TO DATE. (Although I have a soft spot for AiLongNhai, don't judge me.)
  • TO BE FAIR, I was entertained most of the show, and it wasn’t until the last two episodes that I felt angry lol

Final Rating : 7.5/10 (As you can tell I'm being more judgmental than this show probably deserves (in the review above, this is obviously me venting because I'm still a little angry), but my rating takes the parts I did enjoyed into consideration.)

axdxex:
The Rebound Final Review

I am now so glad my mind is already just taking this for the visuals lol

RXinw:
HAHAHAHAHAHA I am rolling. My mind lol

RXinw:

FortPeatForever:
Lmao XD  neither have I

All the time yer awastin' ....never to get back. lol

axdxex:
The Rebound Final Review

Hmmm, I was saving this one for a binge watch cuz the story didn't totally appeal to me like other series airing at the same time.

RXinw:
I am now so glad my mind is already just taking this for the visuals lol

I was actually having a good time, until I wasn't lol

American Fan:
Hmmm, I was saving this one for a binge watch cuz the story didn't totally appeal to me like other series airing at the same time.

I mean-- I'm not telling people not to watch lol 

Most of it was watchable!

axdxex:
mean-- I'm not telling people not to watch lol 

No worries at all! It just confirms my thoughts that I don't need to hop on it right away now that it's done airing. I'll get around to it though :-)

@FortPeat

Man, I just saw your newly updated profile page and, good grief, it's on steroids!! Hae In had my heart skipping a beat or two. Woot!

American Fan:

No worries at all! It just confirms my thoughts that I don't need to hop on it right away now that it's done airing. I'll get around to it though :-)

@FortPeat

Man, I just saw your newly updated profile page and, good grief, it's on steroids!! Hae In had my heart skipping a beat or two. Woot!

Lol XD ♡♡♡

Laws Of Attraction Ep 7: JESUS how did nobody warn me about this man (Nawin).  

I need air

Just finished Laws of Attraction. Overall 8/10 for me :) I thought the story was really well done, I think this was my third mystery BL. The acting wasn't bad either, they made the fight scenes look as natural as they could and not overly choreographed. I do think that they were heavy handed with the CGI/FX at times which to me brought down the production value instead of enhancing it. 

Has anyone seen 4 Minutes? Is there a big different between the regular one and the sultrier version?

DramaNomNom:

Has anyone seen 4 Minutes? Is there a big different between the regular one and the sultrier version?

I have no idea. I only watch the sultrier version. 

RXinw:

I have no idea. I only watch the sultrier version. 

I'm weak.... that's what i just started. 

DramaNomNom:

I'm weak.... that's what i just started. 

I look forward to your reaction lol

American Fan:
Addicted Heroin EP 4

I'm digging this show.  A Whole Lot.

Me, too. As long as one doesn't try to judge it as a remake, it's a winner. And yes, Only & Kitty (Newyear & Jur) are just 100% pure cuteness!

I'm watching the "uncut" version (on WeTV, VPN to Bangkok).