Kidnap - episode 3

I knew they would not disappoint yayyyyyyyy

I loved today's episode. I am really looking forward to finding out about Q's obviously traumatising past experience. 

The chemistry is still blazing and I am living for it!

I see next week we will be getting the famous washcloth scene lol looking forward to it. Every time I see one I remember ZeeSaint in Why R U.

Looking forward to the next episode.

Emrys:
See ya around everyone, I will most likely go with monthly challenges and I'll lurk if I don't have anything good to say about anything. It's been nice being in this group and seeing everyone talking about their fave series. Cheers!

I am glad you got to experience the BL magic but for some all good things must come to an end but you have already found your next drama adventure in the form of GLs so I know you are getting to experience a whole new type of magic. BLs will be here if you ever decide to watch again so is the club.

Cheers to you as well! 

@Emrys I do understand you. I'm a bi female but find myself interested in bls more than gl. And I'm certainly not watching for the sex lol I've come to the conclusion that I see myself more in male characters, always have. That's just how I express myself. We explore ourselves in chapters. Just like how last night I mentioned how Japan was always my go to for half of my life, and now I just don't care about a lot of it's offerings. People change and morph all the time. We re supposed to. Personally find that the fun part of life lol There's no crime in growing out of something, especially when you have found more satisfying activities. Take care <3 

FortPeatForever:
Okay so I got bored tonight and I remember some asking about maybe a group October Challenge so I made this sample which would be the first 15 days and tell me what you think and if you are all wanting to do it? :)

I was not ignoring your post lol just trying to tick off watch objectives for this week lol. 

I like the idea of a Halloween Challenge as well. I think it will be fun. I will definitely participate when time allows me lol.

Updates:

Source - X

Well I have posted everything I wanted to lol I will watch Happy of the end tomorrow.

RXinw:
For me it is like bland food; no seasoning whatsoever.

(re "Addicted Heroin") OK, now I better understand your feelings. 

As for me, I basically made the decision from the start not to think of it as a remake. While I know (and love) "Stay With Me", I've not read the novel nor watched the origional "Addicted" adaptation.

By the way, thanks (again) for your "Updates", which I find very helpful.

FortPeatForever:

Okay so I got bored tonight and I remember some asking about maybe a group October Challenge so I made this sample which would be the first 15 days and tell me what you think and if you are all wanting to do it? :)

I’ll do it! Looks cute!

sjay:

Y'all I just saw James' (bed friend) new music performance... All I can rn is WTF!? I'm so speechless and confused rn, ngl

Oh yes. I saw it. Once was enough.

Wrenix:
I'm a bi female

Same. I think I've seen myself in male characters for so long, especially since I'm gender non-conforming. But now, not so much anymore. Not sure what changed but I'm more confident in myself lately and in my life in general. I think going on meds works like a charm (for mental illness purposes) and also getting up in the early morning (at 5 AM). I think there's still plenty of things I need to modify in my life so as to feel comfortable in my own skin more, but so far I'm on the right track.

RXinw:
BLs will be here if you ever decide to watch again so is the club.

That's reassuring, that I can always come back if I want to. Although I see this chapter of my life almost ending, I still think I'll give Kidnap a chance, also Word of Honor and Sugar Dog Life. I also placed in my ptw list a few (less than 5) BL series (Eternal Faith aka TGCF series being one of them). Maybe one day I'll watch them, maybe not. No promises I'll be able to finish even those I started and are in my currently watching or on-hold. Such is life.

Thanks for replying to my long post, you two. You didn't have to read all that and yet you did. I'll be back here once I do watch a BL. Maybe Sugar Dog Life? Who knows. See ya ^^

Saygo:

I'm probably the wrong person since i tend to like J-BLs as they gear more towards character driven stories  lol. Here are  ones i recommend as well(some already on your ptw )

Thank you. I have added the ones I havent yet <3

I never realised how good Dunk's English is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFTkRptaLSw

This will definitely help when I have my private meet-up with him. *cough cough*

FortPeatForever:

Yes, this was mentioned,  I forgot all about this LOL Yeah, I'm in.

sjay:

Y'all I just saw James' (bed friend) new music performance... All I can rn is WTF!? I'm so speechless and confused rn, ngl

Link? Was it a good or a bad type of shock?

RXinw:

I was not ignoring your post lol just trying to tick off watch objectives for this week lol. 

I like the idea of a Halloween Challenge as well. I think it will be fun. I will definitely participate when time allows me lol.

XD Lol it is okay and yay awesome. :) ♡

axdxex:

I’ll do it! Looks cute!

Yay and ty! :) ♡