Re: Battle of the Writers - episode 9

"… Momma says he's bad for me
Poppa says I'll be sorry
Everybody's talkin' my baby down
And all my friends doubt him
Tell me I should live without him
Everybody's talkin' my baby down"

This episode was insulting and I refuse to be annoyed.

"… My sisters and my brothers
Tell me I should find another
Everybody's talkin' my baby down

… Oh, but they can't feel his touch
They can't feel his kiss
They don't know what it's like to be loved like this
I don't care about their point of view
'Cause it's understood
When the love is good
Nothin' else is gonna do"

On a serious note though, I do not get the hype in the comments surrounding the NC scene, like okay. I have to be into the story for the NC scene to hit this just felt insulting.

https://youtu.be/Rq0W2DSWQ-U?si=wXyuQIU_yC4Tu1EM

American Fan:

Battle of the Writers  EP 9 and My Finale

I have no words except to say - I saw tongue, and backs that might be permanently disabled. 

And with that it's time to give it up. Yes, that's right. I'm waving the white flag of defeat and drop kicking this series into oblivion.

Rass lol mi a dead lmao!! What a condition!! SCREAMING LOLLLL

Guys are any of u watching ghost house ghost house

Today while lurking on Discord servers, I found this TikTok edit of PatPran in one of them. I was looking for this specific edit on TikTok a few months back, to no avail. It's funny how some things aren't lost forever, they come back to you at some point. That's reassuring, don't you think?

https://pinterest.com/pin/56083957853077940

Geminibaddie22:

Yup, almost finished. Love it.  We (including you) actually talked about it two days ago (p. 1263).

Geminibaddie22:

I watched it some time ago. I'm sure others watched it when it was airing.

p43425:

Yup, almost finished. Love it.  We (including you) actually talked about it two days ago (p. 1263).

oh yh my bad

Chun Mo Rionnag:

I watched it some time ago. I'm sure others watched it when it was airing.

how did you  find it

Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart - episode 4

Grandma came with the kung fu moves lol. Another funny and entertaining episode. Jack is starting to realise his feelings and based on the preview of next episode things will continue to develop on that front.

It is funny how it seems like only yesterday I was waiting with great anticipation for this series and now it has already reached episode four, and most importantly, it did not disappoint me at all. Life and time sure are intriguing phenomena.

Geminibaddie22:

I watched it some time ago. I rated it 7.5 so that means I must have enjoyed it to some extent. Happy watching.

Dawn W:
@RXinw....sorry you aren't feeling well! I hope it's nothing too serious. @American Fan, has given you some remedies to take advantage of, hoping it works. 

Thank you *heart emoji*

Day 1 of October Challenge: Your favourite fall activities?

I don’t really celebrate Fall specifically, because for our family, the October month is birthday month. My birthday is on the 2nd, my Mum’s on the 12th, my brother’s on the 16th and my dad’s on the 18th, so we like to call ourselves the October Family lol XD

We have so much cake during this month that we get tired of it lmao

OnyxTheHedgehog:

I don’t really celebrate Fall specifically, because for our family, the October month is birthday month. My birthday is on the 2nd, my Mum’s on the 12th, my brother’s on the 16th and my dad’s on the 18th, so we like to call ourselves the October Family lol XD

That is actually so cool

im a twin so both our birthdays are on 27th May

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Early Happy Birthday!!

(Day 1) October Challenge : What are your favorite full-time activities?

It's HOT here so we don't have the traditional fall we see in movies. Our trees don't change color. It's been 44 C outside all week.

That being said! I like going to the pumpkin patch, pumpkin flavored deserts, watching spooky (BUT not horror) shows.

Everything else stays the same here until further notice because the 40 C weather only lasted a week and we're back to burning ;; 

Geminibaddie22:

I'm starting it soon! It's on my October watchlist.