So Jack and Joker is airing today. I'm probably going to watch it with you guys LOL That'll be 3 airing shows. I think that's a record. And they're all BL's LOL 

What have you guys done to me? LOL

Wonderful news on On1y One. On1y One update

GelfyFaeth222:
What have you guys done to me?

You've fallen down the rabbit hole...just like the rest of us.

ShirleyCrow:

Wonderful news on On1y One. On1y One update

Thanks for the update.

angeliviki2022:

You've fallen down the rabbit hole...just like the rest of us.

Hear me scream lol

I haven’t watched today's episode of Battle of the Writers, but I wonder what type of episode we’re getting today.

It’s like Russian roulette…

GelfyFaeth222:

Is that a good thing or a bad thing? I've never read anything on wattpad lol

I've watched over 20 BLs in the last two weeks, which is a lot for me so my inner queer must have got excited and wanted to join in LOL

Lol it’s good, I don’t read a lot of stories on Wattpad after a certain incident which we shall not talk about lol but I’d love to see ur story XD

axdxex:

I haven’t watched today's episode of Battle of the Writers, but I wonder what type of episode we’re getting today.

It’s like Russian roulette…

I’m waiting for a response from someone else first lmao

:) Omg!! First episode of Jack and Joker was amazing. It is gonna suck waiting every week for a new episode. :( YinWar are so freaking hot!! ♡♡♡

FortPeatForever:

:) Omg!! First episode of Jack and Joker was amazing. It is gonna suck waiting every week for a new episode. :( YinWar are so freaking hot!! ♡♡♡

I'll have to wait until tonight I have another doc. appt. today.

ShirleyCrow:

I'll have to wait until tonight I have another doc. appt. today.

I hope your doctors appt. goes well. :) ♡

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Lol it’s good, I don’t read a lot of stories on Wattpad after a certain incident which we shall not talk about lol but I’d love to see ur story XD

LOL You know, I have been overcome with embarrassment about it today and wondered what on earth I was doing as it was just a random dream and I was taking it a little too seriously LOL

I have part 2 ready to go up now, I'm just finding pictures to break up the text. 

OnyxTheHedgehog:
I’m waiting for a response from someone else first lmao

RE: Battle of the Writers....I forgot! 

Looked at my drama schedule and Monday's are a busy day with BOTW, First Note of Love and now Jack & Joker.

I haven't started any yet.

I completely forgot about that it's my son's day  ....my son, I'm coming now!

First Note of Love Ep 6 ~ Mr Whale Man keeps jumping from english, taiwanese and thai and my brain doesn't know how to process it all at once LOL

That was cute. Kind of a bridge episode but I always enjoy seeing Sea. He's so damn cute <3

Battle of the Writers Ep7

We start of the episode with Tongrak, a writer, who-- scratch that, wrong show-- Sin, a writer, who travels to an island to gain inspiration, and falls in love with the cutest island boy. Jingjang! I just met you but I love you, and I get why Sin loves you too-- jokes aside-- these two are a dream together. 

Then we jump back into Ob-un and Shan who are being weird-- but finally end up dating. We get some fantastic kiss scenes from these two. TutorYim of course, DELIVERED and a win is a win. 

Then we're momentarily back in Ozone's court-- who just got dumped by Min (I guess?), but he's fine because let's be honest he doesn't like him that much. *cough* Not as much as he likes Pie, at least.

Then we end the episode back in the book (yay for the kiss), and in the real world, where readers are once again dragging our group of writers. Much like I imagine people are talking about this drama--

In short, the editing is as whack as ever-- but there were a lot of enjoyable parts and I have a new ship.