GelfyFaeth222:
I have finally found a BL that has made me rewind the a kiss scene...... and several times at that. I have to be well and truly emotional invested before you hit me with intimacy....and they hit me with THAT. ...

hehehe *big grin*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS F*CKINGGGGGGGGGGGGG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Trust I have my resources, these special episodes will be watched one way or the other, so the question is production team, do you want to do this the easy way or the hard way?

Just curious, what are y'all's unpopular opinions on BL dramas/movies? A popular show/trope/acting you didn't like as much as others? 

For me maybe when the BL is showing too much sexual content .. I am not really a fan of those , I love BL' that has more of a love stories and relationship matters  .. I don't know also if I understand your question enough HAHAHA

Sorry I have not been on here much today. I been working on my profile more lol XD

axdxex:

I just aquired a new ghost ship that is even more unlikely because they’re not even in the same company. 

It should happen in Zoomvivor!

This would be the end of me- I miss Net (my first BL drama crush)

Kenneth Carl Vega:

For me maybe when the BL is showing too much sexual content .. I am not really a fan of those , I love BL' that has more of a love stories and relationship matters  .. I don't know also if I understand your question enough HAHAHA

I'm the same as you. I come from a western country which in LGBTQ+ content lacks innocence and romance development and everything is hyper-sexualised between guys, so western gay series just don't appeal to me. They're often dark, tragic, or cautionary tales, and it seems all people do is bed hop and never have any meaningful connections. Western shows mostly bypass the slow process of developing and expressing emotions and feelings between two guys and go straight for sex, so you don't get the bliss of falling in love and long build-up that the Asian dramas excel at. In dramas, I'm fine with a degree of on-screen sex between two guys that are in love with each other as part of their expressions of making love and intimacy that they share that has a beautiful love story with it. Don’t get me wrong, I have nothing against the existence of sexual heavy series. I know lots of BL fans love and enjoy steamy scenes and like the heavier sexual content, and that's fine. I'm glad there is content for them too to enjoy in that vein. Those just aren't for me either.

FortPeatForever:

Sorry I have not been on here much today. I been working on my profile more lol XD

Love the J-Hope pics!!!

Jadeheart:
Western shows mostly bypass the slow process of developing and expressing emotions and feelings between two guys and go straight for sex, so you don't get the bliss of falling in love and long build-up that the Asian dramas excel at.

This!!

sjay:

Just curious, what are y'all's unpopular opinions on BL dramas/movies? A popular show/trope/acting you didn't like as much as others? 

Well...let's see...besides avoiding NC scenes, I don't like it as much when the MLs are ex's or childhood friends (but there are some really good dramas with the friend trope) or a "second chance at love" scenario. I prefer brand new meetings for the first time or love at first sight stories.

Is that what you're asking?  :-)

American Fan:

Love the J-Hope pics!!!

Tysm♡

The Trainee Ep8

This show is truly one of the best show's on air right now, even if it's currently making me so angry. I have wordsssss!!!

• I don't like Judy, what is she even doing at Ba Mhee's family shop. She's suppose to be a mentor, and yet she's overstepping. She's seriously taking every opening she can get and it feels yucky and self-serving.
  • Pah is such a sweet friend to Tae, and I love Pie, she's weird, in the best way.
  • Jane and Ryan make me feel things omg
  • Ok. Jane is obviously jealous and doing way too much.
  • If I saw my friend cry like that, I'd be way meaner than Pah.
  • Like what right does Ba Mhee have to be angry at Pah-- like have some shame girl.
  • I'm realizing that I'm vengeful because the way I would have done the most!!! Everyone and their mom would have known what she did. Take it to HR!
  • Yep. Jane is Jealous.
  • The way this show is edited! What a team! It's so creative!
  • This is why Gun will forever be a star, Look at those micro expressions! The little smile as he realized what Jane's actions meant! I'm goign crazy.
  • I love OffGun.
  • This is why cheating is ugly. The cheater made an active decision to cheat. There's no excuse for not breaking up first. Why does the victim have to feel sorry to the cheater. The cheater lost their right to feel wronged, when they cheated.
  • Everyone in this show is a way better person than I will ever be, because screw that.
  • Ba Mhee got away with this, way too easy.
  • I'm not a big believer on astrology, but is this the Scorpio in me talking??? lmao

sjay:

Hot take!!! I like official pairings. If a ship helps the actors feel comfortable when acting-- there is no reason to want to break them apart (specially when they're actively telling you they want to keep working together???). Yes, mixing actors can get us some interesting results, but in an industry with little to no intimacy coordinators-- filming intimate scenes with someone you trust is a lot better than with someone new every time. Before I hear "actors are actors, they need to act", listen to some interviews done by both male and female actors in other industries, most of them always say that NC scenes are hard and uncomfortable, and so are kissing scenes. In an industry like BL, where everyone expects actors to have their tongue down each other's throat for it to be a 'good kiss' (note, straight dramas aren't held to this standard), at least let them do it with someone they feel comfortable with.

August BL Challenge - Questions

Day: 1, 2, 3,4

˚₊‧꒰ა Day 9  ໒꒱ ‧
⤷  Personal Style

This took longer than I thought, but I wanted to use pictures of things I own

sjay:

*takes out thousand page list* I might catch hands for some of this but....here I go lol

• One fan favourite series that I really did not like but still rated objectively is My School President. To me it was boring and lacking chemistry. It also felt like stepping into a time machine and going back to the old days of BL; the plot seemed unoriginal. I also think that Gemini and Fourth only performance where they delivered well in terms of chemistry and acting is Moonlight Chicken.
  • Regarding ForceBook, I have yet to watch a series of their's that I fully enjoy. I think they too lack chemistry. Their first series Enchante irritated me with how it was written and I have never liked them since, A Boss and a Babe is the closest I have ever come to liking them and I fast forwarded parts of it nearing the end of the series.
  • For me The Eighth Sense lacked intimacy between the couple and the ending felt odd and cold. However the story was still good minus this so I of course rated it highly.
  • BL fans can sometimes be hypocritical. Oftentimes when series are airing they get all the rave and love, only for a few years later those same series are being hated on by fans sometimes just because of changing popular opinion. For example, TharnType and Kinnporshe
  • Bromance is not considered a BL nor does it fall under the BL umbrella. When fans say, "It is basically a BL they just did not kiss", it is just something to make a conciliation, give comfort and bridge their fantasies and hopes with what actually happened in the Bromance.
  • BounPrem had no chemistry in Between Us the series. The series was just boring. I think because it was anticipated for so long it ended up being underwhelming when it finally aired.
  • TutorYim have yet to make a compelling series. I do not think, based on how it is going so far, Battle of the Writers is any good.

Uhmmmm let me stop before I am banned from the club permanently and shunned. 

I meant no disrespect. These are just my opinions and are neither wrong nor right; just viewpoints to be agreed or disagreed with.

I love you guys *smiling emoji*