Wrenix:

I was going through the ethnicities LOL that was Taiwan's offering. Here's a korean version LOL

Here's Korean version LOL Wen is my new muse LOL 

Omg why does he look like Felix lmao XD @American Fan look at this!!

i feel so left out cuz I’m not watching The On1y One lol 

It’s on my PTW list but I really want to watch it now (although I don’t have time) cuz everyone seems to love it 

MeNotYou:
Ahhh... duly noted. Still that means a more serious role for Offgun so I might chance it, as I've heard it was one of their best roles. Thoughts?

Could it be that you're thinking of "Not Me"?  "Don't Say No" is Ja & First (who I adore, slobber slobber).

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Omg why does he look like Felix lmao XD @American Fan look at this!!

Funny you should mention Felix LOL The face has to be generated from somewhere I guess. Ai must have just read blonde cute and korean and cherub faced Felix couldn't escape LOL

Wrenix:

Funny you should mention Felix LOL The face has to be generated from somewhere I guess. Ai must have just read blonde cute and korean and cherub faced Felix couldn't escape LOL

Lmao yeah XD this is like Felix’s twin lol 

I'm really liking OhmLeng too I feel like he has more chemistry with him than he did with Nanon.  I did like ON during BB but never felt intense romantic chemistry like I do with JS, OG, DaouOffroad, TutorYim and YinWar. They were just ok for me, but OL have that intense chemistry I enjoy in my ships.  Part of me hopes they get paired but I guess time will tell. 

p43425:

Aside from AJ & JJ, another pair that comes to mind is the Wijitwerot twins (Chai and Seng) from "Don't Say No". They're very cute, so I could imagine them leading in some kind of twins BL story.

Another reason to not like Mame lol WHERE IS MY SHOW MAME! I’m still waiting for Past Love in the Future even if it’s never going to happen *sobs*

MeNotYou:

@DramaNomNom @Angeliviki2022  - Ok team, what's happening? We're just about half hour past our date and you're both late af...lol. I'm starting epi 12 in 3 mins at 1:30, with or without you. LOL!

Sorry, I wasn't aware of the format. I started watching already. I was waiting for one of you to start the messages since I wasn't sure how you did it last time.

EDIT: I can't seem to send a message to two people. Is that right?  If so, are we doing the discussion here, using spoilers, as needed?

MeNotYou:

Ok that's it... I've GOT to watch this show. I've been meaning to and haven't gotten around to it yet. Clearly I've been missing out.

Don't Say No

OnyxTheHedgehog:

i feel so left out cuz I’m not watching The On1y One lol 

It’s on my PTW list but I really want to watch it now (although I don’t have time) cuz everyone seems to love it 

It really is a great show. I hope you're able to eke out some time to start watching it cuz I know you'll like it.

p43425:

Could it be that you're thinking of "Not Me"?  "Don't Say No" is Ja & First (who I adore, slobber slobber).

Gah! Yes I was. I totally read that too fast it seems. I did get to see 'Don't Say No'. Watched that right after 'TharnType' or maybe it was after 'Be Mine Superstar'. I can't remember which. Sad that they'll not be partners anymore cuz they were good together. On a more positive note, I hear First is going to be partnered with Mike D'Angelo going forward so... yum.

Wrenix:

Now THIS one looks exactly like Felix or a very close relative...LOL!

RomanticRosebud_BL:
OL have that intense chemistry I enjoy in my ships.  Part of me hopes they get paired but I guess time will tell. 

Exactly what I saw too, even tho I never saw BB and can't compare, this pairing is translating really well for me too so far.

angeliviki2022:
Sorry, I wasn't aware of the format. I started watching already. I was waiting for one of you to start the messages since I wasn't sure how you did it last time.

EDIT: I can't seem to send a message to two people. Is that right?  If so, are we doing the discussion here, using spoilers, as needed?

All good cuz we were waiting on a msg from you saying you were ready to start...lol. And no you can't that I've discovered. MDL doesn't really have viewing party features so we'll just have to message each other in between eps, I guess.

axdxex:

Don't Say No

*GRIN*

MeNotYou:

@DramaNomNom @Angeliviki2022  - Ok team, what's happening? We're just about half hour past our date and you're both late af...lol. I'm starting epi 12 in 3 mins at 1:30, with or without you. LOL!

RE: The Untamed Episode 12

In ep. 11 when LZ was talking about keeping his conscience clear, I thought for a second that he was sacrificing the Yin Iron for the one remaining disciple who betrayed his clan. Of course, I then noticed that there was still some disciples left outside that had their headbands and those Wen fighters could actually get inside and slaughter every single one of them.

Ep. 12. The actor playing Wen Chao must be really good. That's what I always say when the actor manages to make me really dislike the character intensely. He's such a bully who doesn't even follow his own Clan's teachings. Infuriating.

I loved Wen Ning who remains loyal to Wei Ying because he recognizes that life debt. WY and LZ protect one another in the smelly garden, but that's always dangerous and can be used against them by Wen Chao.

@MeNotYou it is definitely high, if not at the top, of my list and I’m hoping to start watching it as soon as I get back on track with my airing dramas lol (I just had another busy evening and again no time to watch anything aghh TT and tmrw I have to study for a test…so I can’t watch anything til Friday evening. Wow school really sucks TT) but hey, at least I can look forward to the next ep of Kidnap!

OnyxTheHedgehog:

@MeNotYou it is definitely high, if not at the top, of my list and I’m hoping to start watching it as soon as I get back on track with my airing dramas lol (I just had another busy evening and again no time to watch anything aghh TT and tmrw I have to study for a test…so I can’t watch anything til Friday evening. Wow school really sucks TT) but hey, at least I can look forward to the next ep of Kidnap!

True enough. You can consider it and all you get to watch this weekend, a reward for all your hard work...lol. 

I wanna start a new show but don’t know what…I usually watch completed shows but there’s a couple of airing ones I’m interested in ( ´•̥ו̥` ) any recs?

Casper:

I wanna start a new show but don’t know what…I usually watch completed shows but there’s a couple of airing ones I’m interested in ( ´•̥ו̥` ) any recs?

Do you want a rec on airing or complete?