OnyxTheHedgehog:

U would if u watched the censored version (I watch uncensored with Hia lol but anyway-)

It’s so mysterious and super interesting, plus the MLs have insane chemistry so… 

U should totally watch it

So it sounds like there is romance too?

American Fan:

Question!!

For those of you that know my preference in dramas, or know that I can't do explicit sex stuff... do you think I would like 4 mins? I'm not reading the spoilers so I don't know for sure what everyone's talking about.

I've been reading the spoilers and it sounds pretty 18+  LOL but .....maybe someone actually watching the show can give a better idea LOL 

GelfyFaeth222:

ohh good because I was hoping I wasn't spamming the thread LOL I was waiting for some to scold me LOL

Oh noooo, I'm having fun!

I've watched this show so many times that I know exactly what parts you're commenting about lol

American Fan:
 RXniw's occasional XXX-rated language.

Do you hear that guys, key word "occasional". That is right I ain't no basic hoe I have class thank you very much.LOLLLLLL

My roaming thoughts for Star in My Mind ep 7 -- Ok second to last episode of a Thai show. Hit me.

ahhh, so thats why he wanted water in the last episode. so he can now down a whole bottle of whiskey.

sigh.....i guess he needs some sort of hug. ... I'm not sure about Joong's acting here. Maybe its how he's been directed or how he's interpretating the character but......I dont know....there's something lacking here.....

pfffftttt LOL ...there's something about Fah reading a book and just casually glancing up like ahh, here it comes, my quiet night, fare thee well LOL

no my sweet cherub, you're just angry and confused 

I couldn't stand Fah's actor's face in My Stand In because he played Ahole and now I'm a crushing a little. See how personality can completely change your perception of someone's beauty? LOL

are we still crying? mr eyebrows is still crying.......and why is the plant important? They look like some sort of sunflower?

ooh they are sunflowers lol .......he calls him his sunflower......OK. Sunflowers are one of my favourites and if someone called me that. I actually don't really like being called baby. It does nothing for me, but calling me after my favourite flower......

Well ... Mr Eyebrows is now dead inside LOL ... He's just going to leave in the middle of a class? LOL 

Ting, hey girl <3 ....oh.....oh sweetie...reaaaally bad timing right now 

poor girl....they bring her back just to hurt her feelings ....

ooooooooooofffff....I held my breath during that speech. Listen. Mr eyebrows hasnt much emotional maturity but cherub baby is probably on the same level. 'I'll love HIM forever, but can we still be friends?' yeaaaaaaah, I'd get up and walk away too. That's the classiest decision. 

Yeaaahhh, Ting, you're pretty but go get your friend lol 

Let the girl cry....also no. I dont think she was being pathetic. She was just following her feelings and has reacted much classier than Phoon has. 

Yes Ting tell her. Yes, you were honest with your feelings. No pushing, no manipulating. No shame. Move on with your head held high. 

OOhhh Ting coming with the sasss. Yes. .....Oh.......Yes, go eat and laugh at something. Ya see, I knew I loved Ting <3

Hahahahaha cherub's friends are so over this LOL

aaaaaaaand we're back to this only a piece of the picture type of I heard you say lol

I'm always amazed at the hearing range these people have in asian dramas LOL

oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....clicking into place.....also he's painting in the rain LOL now that's dedication lol

ooh for fk sake.....

Enter Gia, Moment Killer

You have a plot device screen writer and you are determined to use it until we break our necks throwing our heads backwards in a deep sigh ...... ok...what the hell is this now?

no you can't.....he's busy ....

ahhhh... yes....an ahole.....and a lot of women do just let it go ....LOL she's sitting with a bruised cheek and even she knows that leaving cherub for her wasnt going to look good LOL 

i appreciate your selflessness here but selfish behaviour isnt a good idea when someone's just been punched in the face by their boyfriend

damn this whole cast can't wait to go these two's wedding and baby showers LOL but yes, more noble behavior. I see your vibe show. Getting all buddhist on me

slo mo running into ........the sunflowers .... I was waiting for something really ridiculous LOL you're a sunflower dad now cherub baby lol

eeeeeee, his little cheekies ...ahhhh...he's soo coot! Also I did clock that mr eyebrows wrote on his heart. I didnt miss that but thank you for showing it again .

NOOOOOOOOOOO!! Dont show me that again!!! My cherub baby!! Listen the dramatic music doesnt create empathy in me. That was still a dick move mr eyebrows. 

NO. I wont apologise music. Someone throw their basketball at him >=(

Listen, unless your fkn terminator, I aint feeling sorry for ya bruh....

My cherub baby .......put this boy in a music video because that's a classic shot....

and he just enters with the sunflowers. Like Honey I'm home LOL

ooooh, cherub baby transforming into a pouty little bottom now?

Pouty Bottom uses favourite attack......Smile and hug adorably.....

hmmmm......mr eyebrows has nice huggable shoulders......they fit each other's shoulders  really well.....yes, i do notice these things LOL This probably why i thought they looked really good together. They got perfect portioning to each other and when it comes to romance, being able to safely snuggle into your partner, that's a really good thing to have LOL

I bet he smells nice LOL

the art kept us close.......that's the most romantic thing you can to an artist LOL

LOL cherub baby being a baby at trying to hide his work LOL

cherub baby drop your lipgloss because it's looking very pretty

he's just as dumb as you so i wouldn't hold out on him. you'll have to grow together i'm afraid lol

I was thinking did Mr Eyebrows have a sore on his lip on the day of filming but I've just remember Phoon punched him LOL

This is random thing to notice but cherub baby has his legs apart so .... what's supporting mr eyebrow's head? LOL

Yes move, cherub baby's cherub is getting squished lol 

ooohhh...sneaky.....and a little questionable ..... lol

ahhhh.... the cheekies >,,,,< also......he just sailor mooned into an adorable pouty bottom right in front of my eyes LOL

well........the friends know now because......they've been waiting the whole series LOL

the hearing range on people in asian dramas but in thai shows, they talk so loudly and everyone around them pretends to not hear anything LOL

LOL well, that was quick 

eeeeeee cheekies ^_^

Ok so ....... is the last episode just going to be gay unicorns and endless rainbow skies because i can do that LOL

OnyxTheHedgehog:
I watch uncensored with Hia lol but anyway-

where do you watch it? I watched up to episode 3 somehow I just don't remember how lmao. I don't have a VPN (living in USA). 

American Fan:

So it sounds like there is romance too?

Ofc there is lol

Very…*hot* romance lmao 

RXinw:

Do you hear that guys, key word "occasional". That is right I ain't no basic hoe I have class thank you very much.LOLLLLLL

Lmaoo u sure about that?

woopdy:

where do you watch it? I watched up to episode 3 somehow I just don't remember how lmao. I don't have a VPN (living in USA). 

Well, its available on Kiss kh, MyAsianTv.ac and DailyMotion TV

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Well, its available on Kiss kh, MyAsianTv.ac and DailyMotion TV 

ahh thank you I was using the first one I remember now!!

for today's challenge question I was honestly expecting someone to say their perfect day would include their bias or harem LOL

GelfyFaeth222:

for today's challenge question I was honestly expecting someone to say their perfect day would include their bias or harem LOL

Maybe they're waiting for Day 21.  :-)  :-)

Like me.

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Lmaoo u sure about that?

Mi not even a guh ansa yuh. 

RXinw:

Mi not even a guh ansa yuh. 

......why does this fish just fit you perfectly in my head LOL ** and by that I mean fabulously dressed and sassy LOL

American Fan:

Maybe they're waiting for Day 21.  :-)  :-)

Like me.

You could always say something different LOL

GelfyFaeth222:

that sounds exhausting lmao