OnyxTheHedgehog:
My first webtoon, which was also a BL, was Castle Swimmer, which just recently finished its 3rd season and will come back in probably a few months for the last season- I'll really miss my beautiful Kappa and Siren TT 

I'll be sure to look it up.

American Fan:
Why am I thinking of Tan from We Are rn!?!

Oh I'm definitely like him, but only when I'm around people I'm close to/comfortable around

Anyone who I'm not as close to will never see my extroverted side lol 

I would totally bother my partner 24/7 like Tan does to Fang lol

ShirleyCrow:

I'll be sure to look it up.

U should! It's amazing <3

RXinw:
Thanks for the recs!

Anytime, If you end up reading, as I mentioned, I would love to hear your thoughts.

RXinw:
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night
He's gotta be strong, and he's gotta be fast..."

American Fan:

GURLLL don't even bring him up. You gave me the chills with his name.

OnyxTheHedgehog:
she gets so annoyed lol 

It is too hot for her, haha. It's thundering and lighting outright; I'm guessing it's pouring. LOL. Sounds like it is. We need the rain because it's been way too hot for my liking. Here in New York, the humidity has felt like 100.

American Fan:

Because, like Taichi with Kohei, Tan makes the perfect gold retriever for Fang. Haha.

p43425:
Actually, it's just random. I was trying to be mysterious and alluring.

Oh, and here I was ready for sm special, lol.

Simi_Tutu:
I must confess that my absolute favorite sub-genre is mafia romance. There is an inexplicable allure to the world of organized crime that I find endlessly fascinating.

Me too!! 

axdxex:
I don’t think about this show or even look forward to it during the week

This is me! Only I don't have an inner clock and I don't remember to sit down and watch it. I figure I'll catch up to it soon. I'm still having a hard time completing most dramas I start.  :-(

axdxex:
Papang

Oh really? He sure caught my attention now.

mojdziwnytelewizor:

OMG I LOVE  'This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans'  I CAN'T STOP  SMILING AND GIGGLING WHILE WATCHING IT ?

I keep hearing how good this drama is. How are you liking The Rebound?

RXinw:
Updates:

Source: X (Twitter)

Some Hot Stuff here

I am officially feeling anxiety overtake me when I see your update posts.  Waaaah.  J/K...kinda, sorta, lol

RXinw:
This song is playing and I am currently belting it out to the gods as I am typing this.

This sounds very interesting! What is the song title? I wanna look it up.

OnyxTheHedgehog:
I would totally bother my partner 24/7 like Tan does to Fang lol

Oh my. You need a clone of you, haha.

Simi_Tutu:
Because, like Taichi with Kohei, Tan makes the perfect gold retriever for Fang. Haha.

Wouldn't a dog be quieter though?

RXinw:

GURLLL don't even bring him up. You gave me the chills with his name.

Ooooo, so right!

So I'm seeing a few profile pic changes around here, LOL!!

Those of you that are waiting for your buffalo stuffie from We Are, did they arrive yet??? Do you like it? Can you share pics??  Please?

American Fan:

So I'm seeing a few profile pic changes around here, LOL!!

Those of you that are waiting for your buffalo stuffie from We Are, did they arrive yet??? Do you like it? Can you share pics??  Please?

Not yet! Just checked the status and it still hasn’t shipped. They did say mid-Aug :( 

First of all let me point out that we are now at page 960! Only 40 pages until our 1000th

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Waiting for ur DM :)

I will Dm you with the info and my unfiltered and first reaction to 4 Minutes if anything spicy happens in today's episode as promised lol.

Simi_Tutu:
Anytime, If you end up reading, as I mentioned, I would love to hear your thoughts.

Will do.

American Fan:
I am officially feeling anxiety overtake me when I see your update posts.  Waaaah.  J/K...kinda, sorta, lol

I do it all in love hehe. Now if I can only remember to add these titles to my own list!

American Fan:
This sounds very interesting! What is the song title? I wanna look it up.

Pretty sure YT is stalking me. This came up in my feed. A BL Enemy-to-Lovers list of 10 drama recommendations. I don't agree with some of  the picks, but maybe others will like them. 

axdxex:

Not yet! Just checked the status and it still hasn’t shipped. They did say mid-Aug :( 

Oh ok! Maybe you told me before and I forgot :-( 

I'll be patient. lol

RXinw:
First of all let me point out that we are now at page 960! Only 40 pages until our 1000th

Already?! What will we do?

RXinw:
I do it all in love hehe.

And I can tell you get a lot of enjoyment out of it. hahaha

The MV - 

So, like, wow. I have no words. 

Is the "Hero" MV supposed to be a parody of something else? That's a serious question.

American Fan:
 Is the "Hero" MV supposed to be a parody of something else? That's a serious question.

I have no idea.

I want to watch 4 Minutes and TLDHLB sooo bad but I have a meeting at 8pm and it is now 7:33pm so I would have to break for the meeting and I just want to sit back and watch. Can't I just have a clone who can do all the work for me *sobs*. I don't want to be an adult! (but then again I would be restricted by age guidelines so never-mind. Well not like that has ever stopped me in the past lol.)

RXinw:
I just want to sit back and watch.

On the bright side it's