RXinw:
Let me just say that this episode was swoon worthy and the way Ai's parents found out about the relationship was just hilarious to me lol.

P.S did anyone else think of the Sunset x Vibes NC scene when they went on the double paint date. That is when my thoughts really went dirty but I will save you the details of that lol.

*crying* the spoilers 

DramaNomNom:
*crying* the spoilers 

Oh shit let me use the spoiler feature and edit. Wait but it is already revealed. Sorry!

Lawwwd what is happening tonight! I am finally watching this week's episode of Addicted Heroin (Thai) and that is how it starts; helppppp!

RomanticRosebud_BL:
Started to watch The On1y One and I see why it’s so loved by the majority.

YAAAYYYYY!

American Fan:

I'm watching a drama with subs only for talking but not for written notes or other text, which is so annoying!! So I paused the drama with the text on the screen and used Google Lens and it worked.

I don't know why I didn't think of it a long time ago! 

OMG that is my biggest pet peeve. Especially when they focus on it for a bit so you KNOW it says something important/contributing to what's gonna happen next. Unfortunately I watch on my comp so I don't think that's an option for me. Imma just msg you and ask you what's being said from now on...lol. *nods lots*

DramaNomNom:

LMAO I've had to do that before it's so tedious....like yes please include the texts, emails, notes in the subs! I need to know who said what to who.

IKR?!

RXinw:

I Saw You In My Dream - episode 9

You guys have no idea the level of self restraint I am currently exercising to write this review. Everybody was horny this episode and that resulted in me being edged mercilessly without much release. Lord have mercy.

I had to pause at times to get my virgin self under control. Let me not say anything further. I am keeping the CSO at bay tonight. 

Let me just say that this episode was swoon worthy and the way Ai's parents found out about the relationship was just hilarious to me lol.

P.S did anyone else think of the Sunset x Vibes NC scene when they went on the double paint date. That is when my thoughts really went dirty but I will save you the details of that lol.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You have NO idea how hard it was for me not to say something to you about this. And yes I got PTSD from that scene. LMAO!

RXinw:

Lawwwd what is happening tonight! I am finally watching this week's episode of Addicted Heroin (Thai) and that is how it starts; helppppp!

*snicker* It was a good one, wasn't it?

Hii I'm back here

I've not been reading enough reviews lately 

So here I am

ANNIE NU:

Hii I'm back here

So here I am

*WAVES* Wb!

The On1y One - episode 7

Beautiful episode as usual.

My only concern now is how their relationship will be received later on by their family. I have a feeling that romantic development will take place on that dorm with them living together away from their parents.

MeNotYou:

True enough. You can consider it and all you get to watch this weekend, a reward for all your hard work...lol. 

Lol watching something during the weekend is the only thing motivating me to get through this week

MeNotYou:

LOL! I so am not a skipper unless it's a rewatch and I'm skipping over the parts I wasn't interested in seeing again. I have found that skipping makes you sometimes miss important parts like in '4 minutes' for example. If you skipped anything, you would no doubt get lost and confused about what's going on cuz there is tons of little details and nuances in every part of an epi that are important to the story and what's happening. Same with dropping shows cuz there's been shows I didn't like much at the beginning that ended up being pretty good, so I'm always afraid I'll miss something good if I do either of those...LOL

Omg same! U like read my mind lol

ANNIE NU:

Hii I'm back here

So here I am

Hey, ur back!! :D good to see u again XD

Well it is 3:04 am and I am still not sleeping instead I am watching a British sitcom from the 1990s lol

MeNotYou:

LOL see! I rest my case! *GRIN*

But the episodes are sooo loooooong (⋟﹏⋞) 

p43425:

You have a big PTW list, including a number of really good BLs. I would suggest sorting your PTW list by average MDL rating, then pick something near the top that appeals to you. Anything with an average MDL rating over 8 is usually a safe bet.

I do have a very long PTW list ╥﹏╥ I’m doing sunset x vibes rn, I might try to work through it and get it shorter 

American Fan:

I'm watching a drama with subs only for talking but not for written notes or other text, which is so annoying!! So I paused the drama with the text on the screen and used Google Lens and it worked.

I don't know why I didn't think of it a long time ago! 

I hate when that happens ˁ⁽͑˙˚̀ˆ̇˚́˙⁾̉ˀ I’m watching sunset x vibes on iqiyi and they don’t have subtitles for inner monologues/thoughts, or when characters speak french/other languages so I just kind of sit there and wait

Casper:
I do have a very long PTW list

I would give specific recommendations, but you have so many really great BLs on your PTW list that I hardly know where to start.

Casper:
I just kind of sit there and wait

Although I virtually never "skip" when watching something for the first time (and also almost never drop unless something is truly unwatchable), I do make liberal use of 2X speed (if available on the app) when things are dragging, so I can get through faster without missing any story.