Ep. 5 of "Addicted Heroin": I'm lovin' this series more and more, and considerably more than I had expected as a remake. Although I've not yet seen the original "Addicted", "Stay With Me" is a masterpiece which sets an impossible benchmark - so it helps that this Thai adaptation is quite different, especially the side couple (Only/Kitty), who are not only adorably cute but also really funny at times. In other words, I'm enjoying this series in its own right and not even thinking about it as a remake. I'm also feeling increasingly invested in the main couple, and I increasingly think August and Mac were very good casting choices; Hero and Pop even feel closely matched in age, despite the age difference in the actors.

Final episode of "Sunspot": I'm still thinking about this. I loved the series in general, not only because of the interesting protagonists with their unique characters (plus Kohei is such a cutie!) but also because I can personally relate to the hearing issue - not that mine is anywhere near as bad as Kohei, but I know this feeling of nodding and pretending to understand people when I often don't, especially with background noise. However, what do I think of this as a BL, especially yesterday's final episode? Hmmm, not sure. Opinions?

Looking forward to today's episode of "Monster Next Door" in a few hours. I assume it will be more lightweight fluffy feel-good cuteness, which is totally fine with me. Fluff fluff.

p43425:
However, what do I think of this as a BL, especially yesterday's final episode? Hmmm, not sure. Opinions?

RE: I Hear the Sunspot  When Taichi ran away from Kohei at the festival, then was asking himself why he was only realizing his feelings now when all Kohei wanted from him was friendship. I had a visceral reaction to that scene. I thought it was really well done. I think the only thing I would change is for Taichi to initiate a kiss. All their kisses were initiated by Kohei. Even a cheek kiss would be fine with me because that hug felt more like friends rather than boyfriends to me.

angeliviki2022:
RE: I Hear the Sunspot

Yeah, I think your last sentence really hit the nail on the head. 

angeliviki2022:

RE: I Hear the Sunspot  When Taichi ran away from Kohei at the festival, then was asking himself why he was only realizing his feelings now when all Kohei wanted from him was friendship. I had a visceral reaction to that scene. I thought it was really well done. I think the only thing I would change is for Taichi to initiate a kiss. All their kisses were initiated by Kohei. Even a cheek kiss would be fine with me because that hug felt more like friends rather than boyfriends to me.

This, because they've confessed their feelings (well, Taichi finally did, we've been knew about Kohei), now what? Are they together, are they still just friends? Because even after Kohei kissed him not once, but twice and confessed his feelings so many times and they stayed friends. 

But anyways, 10/10 on that ending though, it was cute!

I need to catch up with I Hear The Sunspot, so I had to skip the spoilers for now!

For fans of Sin & Jingjang of BOTW:

laozi:
This, because they've confessed their feelings (well, Taichi finally did, we've been knew about Kohei), now what? Are they together, are they still just friends? Because even after Kohei kissed him not once, but twice and confessed his feelings so many times and they stayed friends.

Kohei made it clear that he couldn't really be just friends, that what he felt was more than that. He even apologized for not being able to suppress his feelings. So, when Taichi confessed he liked him back, they went past being just friends without the label of being boyfriends. It may take a while for them to get there if it's up to Taichi. LOL

angeliviki2022:

Kohei made it clear that he couldn't really be just friends, that what he felt was more than that. He even apologized for not being able to suppress his feelings. So, when Taichi confessed he liked him back, they went past being just friends without the label of being boyfriends. It may take a while for them to get there if it's up to Taichi. LOL

for me, it's like 2gether all over again, the ending was anti-climacticlike logically, i understand why they went that route, but in my heart of hearts? i'm in tears, or maybe, just maybe, there will be a season 2

(i know, i know, i know, but do not shatter my dreams.)

angeliviki2022:
RE: I Hear the Sunspot 

I had the same feeling. I liked it but it felt like by the time they got together the series/episode was over.

laozi:

for me, it's like 2gether all over again, the ending was anti-climacticlike logically, i understand why they went that route, but in my heart of hearts? i'm in tears, or maybe, just maybe, there will be a season 2

(i know, i know, i know, but do not shatter my dreams.)

Fingers crossed! :)

RXinw:

The On1y One - episode 7

Beautiful episode as usual.

My only concern now is how their relationship will be received later on by their family. I have a feeling that romantic development will take place on that dorm with them living together away from their parents.

I really hope that is the case. I'm still wondering if the mom accepted the proposal our not. That will definitely affect how their relationship moves forward, imo. I'm enjoying this series especially how they let you see things from Tian's side.

Sorry to interrupt your BL broadcast but entertain for my overthinking ass for minute. 

You are guys are much more experienced with BL varieties and enjoy ships and can tell who makes a good couple or not. I bow at your knowledge. That's me sucking up to you, to tell me what you think of these pairings. If these were real actors presented for a BL show, what would your impression be, and which one is your favourite and why. 

There's no reason for this other than i'm genuinely curious what you guys like? LOL

A
B
C
D
E

Wrenix- personally imo I absolutely love C. :)  That one just caught my eyes. ♡♡♡

The On1y One Episode 8 ~ 

If I catch you, I'll strip you bare ~ LOL Uhh, hmm, I feel like that's a promise and a hope more than a threat LOL

They're going to go into this pool .....there they go 

I love the difference between the boys eating with their parents and eating with the old man ding LOL

Interesting that, all these adults are like whaaa? why are you moving? because I have a niece moving to uni on Saturday and at first, we were all like, uhhh, this is going to cost a fortune, you are miles away if you need help etc etc but she insisted because that's what she wants to do. You have to let kids grow up.

I love Jiang's vibe LOL he's like, ok, my turn LOL

I was just thinking, but he's not alone this mom and judging by his erection yesterday, he's delighted to be with this person LOL

hehehehe, Jiang's whole soul is screaming NOOOOOOOO! My cat cred!!

I dont like the expressions between these two because that feels like an oncoming affair or some sort of stupid drama that is going to split the gay uncles and i'm not ok with that 

that just means how bliss fully happy you looked Sheng. 

aawwww, baby! Our first home together <3 LOL

he's going to put it on a chain around his neck LOL

ohhh,, ofc, they have to room with their bro LOL

now everyone knows they are brothers, just to make it awkward when the romantic feelings explode lol

.......did he buy the bubble tea for him and his husband and Jenny just butted in? because i dont think he bought two knowing damn well there are 3 of them lol

yeah, dont make your hubby jealous LOL you get the sass. kick all you want. 

he unloaded his suitcase. Progress

we're doing that whole 'you are my home' crp that I love.......oooo, let's not jinx it Sheng lol

quick sheng, hug him.....hug him......there you go.......ooofff, my heart, dont come for me like that lol

Remember your cat cred LOL ......

Yeaaah, nuzzle into his neck, it feels good doesn't it? that's my favourite spot too lol

Is he still awake and pretending? LOL

Adorable, another successful episode. 

I love how they are sticking to Jiang's colouring/lighting as being darker, blue shades and Sheng's being warmer and sunnier lighting. It's a nice contrast, like yin and yang. 

SO ARE YALL WATCHING JACK AND JOKER HERE

Wrenix:
There's no reason for this other than i'm genuinely curious what you guys like? LOL

id pick D , probably because cute <3