RXinw:

I see someone got brave and went on my profile lol

Happy watching!

I got that whole 'If I can reach the bottom, I am unstoppable' vibe and everything LOL

Wrenix:
I got that whole 'If I can reach the bottom, I am unstoppable' vibe and everything LOL

LOL

Has anyone watched the new Love Sick yet; it released today.

American Fan:
How is life these days?

Patchy at best.

RXinw:
Has anyone watched the new Love Sick yet; it released today.

iQIYI has the first episode airing in 16 hours time.

Just finished the finale ep 8 of 4Minutes and I'm lost and confused and have no idea wth I watched throughout this series. I almost feel like it was supposed to be weird avant garde film making that's meant to be very abstract, because it had me wandering all over the place off and on the path since the start. Honestly, I don't even care to try to figure it out, because this isn't normally the kind of drama I'd want to watch, and I wouldn't rewatch this. However, the production quality and acting were fantastic, didn't care for the soundtrack, and the story was just too weird for me.

Jadeheart:
Just finished the finale ep 8 of 4Minutes and I'm lost and confused and have no idea wth I watched throughout this series.

Not surprising, as one of the writers was responsible for "Dead Friend Forever".  I'd steer clear if I were you as folks still debate how it ended.

At least I got to the end of "4Minutes" actually understanding the finale. I did kind of grasp what was going on from the start, so that helped, and I had seen other dramas like this before.

Chun Mo Rionnag:
iQIYI has the first episode airing in 16 hours time.

Oh, ok. I saw that no where has it yet. Oh and welcome back you were missed.

Only TikTok knows how to make you laugh and cry lol

Laugh: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMhR4HcLL/ ZeeNunew lol

Cry: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMhRVtjVd/ their's was a tragic story; China will never be forgiven.

Chun Mo Rionnag:

Not surprising, as one of the writers was responsible for "Dead Friend Forever".  I'd steer clear if I were you as folks still debate how it ended.

At least I got to the end of "4Minutes" actually understanding the finale. I did kind of grasp what was going on from the start, so that helped, and I had seen other dramas like this before.

d(⌒ー ⌒)

RXinw:
Oh and welcome back you were missed.

Thanks!

I'll probably be absent for some time again, but I hope to be back, regularly, in the future.

Chun Mo Rionnag:
Patchy at best.

:-(

Chun Mo Rionnag:
'll probably be absent for some time again, but I hope to be back, regularly, in the future.

Good luck with everything and look forward to your return!

Sky Valley - episode 9

Instead of complaining like I do every episode review I will highlight one good thing about today's episode.

The NC scene was visually pleasing :)

Simi_Tutu:
If this is indeed the case, I can understand why . Fans can be overwhelming. and then there's the issue of being typecast

Absolutely correct on both points. 

Chun Mo Rionnag:
Patchy at best.

Wishing you all the best. We've missed you!

FortPeatForever:

Welcome to the club :)

Thank you

Simi_Tutu:

Welcome! Feel free to join any conversation you like. If you need any recommendations, just ask; this group will gladly provide plenty of suggestions !

Thank you

ZachRivera:
Thank you

Welcome!

I like your profile picture.