p43425:

Yeah, it is. So don't pop my bubble!

Sorry! ^^

I will leave you to it :)

p43425:
Indeed. Please help me explain this correct factual statement to American Fan and RXinw.

We can only take the horse to the pond, we can't make it drink the water... *solemn expression with buddhist zen aura* 

Anyway, between you and me, that just means more actors for us! *squeal*
We don't need to fight like these do over Joong! ^^

You take Nomura, I will take Higuchi Kouhei okay? :D
(He as segasaki mizuki is my fantasy btw, heehee!) 

August Challenge Day 14

Your favorite foods. Do you cook yourself, dine out, have it delivered? Recipe links? Share pics!

Have I mentioned tea? Lol

I've already said in previous answers that I love cooking and baking so this is an easy one. I use to love spicy food but my spice tolerance has gotten very low. I can only eat one or two spices at a time now or I end up with a headache. Have no idea why. 

I have been leaning into vegetarianism since childhood but always end up feeling ill after a while so I'm 'flexitarian', sticking to chicken and fish

At the minute, while my brain reboots, my favourite foods now seem almost random lol 

I love buttery toast, toasted wheaten bread, chocolate/vanilla soy milk, sunny side eggs with toasted soda bread, red lentil soup, any type of crispy fried or roasted chicken, fish soup/chowder, tuna or chicken salad sandwiches, I love any type of gravy. Gravy makes everything better. Not the healthiest thing but I'm currently a little addicted to Quorn's vegetarian cocktail sausages. 

I have always loved Japanese food and finding myself eating more of it now. Japanese curry, rice and miso soups. Korean foods are good as long as they're not too spicy. 

I love fruit. I would pick fruit over chocolate. So any kind of fruit dessert like pies and tarts. I prefer sweet foods to be light and spicy foods to be sweet.

Im not really a foodie anymore. I've gotten very picky as a lot of dishes now make me feel sick, and also my previous fav foods were binge items unfortunately LOL I don't order out anymore either, so I've been sticking to home cuisine mainly, which is (Irish/UK foods) Our food gets a lot of flack but I think it's because we are mild weather islands so our dishes are pretty simple and honestly, I ve been finding myself preferring that. Probably why I still love Japanese food because it's also very simple, just with their own native ingredients. I'm trying to go wholefoods lately and I ve bought a family cookbook to start my own collection of recipes. Just simple home cooked meals with seasonal ingredients plus my own native take on Japanese meals as well. I would post a picture of that but I can't on my phone lol 

Yeaahhh! The laptop is back =)  My fresh little but chunky collection book 

American Fan:
AUGUST CHALLENGE PEOPLE:

We are almost halfway into the challenge and Part 2 Questions will post AM Thursday the 15th.

BEFORE they are, does anyone have a last minute question you really want included? I can edit before posting. 

I can't promise there is room for a lot of changes, but it might depend on how cool the question is, LOL.

Reply here or DM me.

(wow this is a bright yellow!)

I think getting to know how everyone got into/got to know  BL/ LGBTQ+ in general would be interesting, i do know this could be triggering, so no pressure. i just thought it would be nice 

again no pressure!! adjusting the questions would be difficult 

August Challenge Day 14

Your favorite foods. Do you cook yourself, dine out, have it delivered?

I have alot of faves. I love Italian(spaghetti, chicken parmesan, pizza & chicken alfredo), Mexican(tacos, quesadillas, burritos & burrito bowls, nachos and taquitos), Chinese(hot pot, crab rangoon, general tso's chicken, chow mein, egg rolls, kung pao chicken and hot & sour soup) & seafood( shrimp, lobster, crab, tuna and cod). I also love steak, mac and cheese(my comfort food), salad(all kinds), watermelon, blueberries, peaches, mangos, cheesecake, brownies, chocolate, broccoli(my fave vegetable), carrots, potato's, barbique(ribs, hot dogs, burgers, chicken & corn on the cob) and freeze dried candy(my new obsession lol). I do all 3 but I cook most of the time. I would post photos but I am on my phone because I left my laptop at work.

Ash:
I think getting to know how everyone got into/got to know  BL/ LGBTQ+ in general would be interesting,

Do you specifically mean into BL dramas?

FortPeatForever:
I would post photos but I am on my phone because I left my laptop at work.

You are welcome to post photos later!! I love food pics. lol

p43425:
Indeed. Please help me explain this correct factual statement to American Fan and RXinw.

TY_0910:
We can only take the horse to the pond, we can't make it drink the water... *

Hey, hey you two! I call foul! No gang-ups, lol.

TY_0910:
You take Nomura, I will take Higuchi Kouhei okay? :D
(He as segasaki mizuki is my fantasy btw, heehee!) 

@TY:  Agreed, provided that you respect my legally binding "dibs" list (version 3 of 10 May 2024):

p43425:
To avoid conflicts with other group members, here is my updated list ("version 3", see p. 701 for prior version) of exclusively claimed rights (in alphabetical order): Dunk Natachai, First Chalongrat, Fluke Natouch, Fourth Nattawat, Gameplay Garnpaphon, Gun Atthaphan, Jeon Changha, Li Zhen Hao, Newyear Nawaphat, Nut Supanut, Onishi Ryusei, Opal Kritsapatorn, Oriyama Nao, Palm Veerapat, Perth Tanapon, Plan Rathavit, Sakai Sho, Sato Ryuga, Sota Ryosuke, Tai Thanaphat, Tiger Aekapol,  Xu Bin, Tutor Koraphat and Yim Pharinyakorn.

This reminds me that there are a few other new names (in addition to Nomura) to which I need to establish legal claim.

AUGUST CHALLENGE - DAY 14 - FAVORITE FOODS

I am not a foodie. I'm picky, not very adventurous, and I choose to eat a limited diet. (Plant-based: no meat, seafood, eggs or dairy). My groceries are at least half fresh veggies & fruits. I like to cook with fresh garlic, ginger, herbs etc.

More than eating, I enjoy cooking, baking, and trying new recipes.  I think the link between what I eat and my health is very interesting. I could talk about food more than how much I can actually eat it.

Almost all of my meals are made at home. I rarely eat fast food or dine out, unless I'm with family or at an event. I treat myself to take-out every so often, but not frequently. Usually Thai or veggie sushi.

My favorite foods are: (all homemade) See links for recipes

For desserts I love baklava or angel food cake with a little chocolate & fresh strawberries. I love breads & desserts but I go easy on quantity. In the winter I like herbal teas, otherwise mostly water for drinking.

Ash:

I think getting to know how everyone got into/got to know  BL/ LGBTQ+ in general would be interesting, i do know this could be triggering, so no pressure. i just thought it would be nice 

again no pressure!! adjusting the questions would be difficult 

I second this motion! It might be fun! :P Of course, no pressure :)

RXinw:

Okay I saw your dilemma and my mathematics brain jumped in (I actually hate all math that has nothing to do with money directly);

lets say you give 10 stars to each episode and there are 10 episodes so that is a total value of 100. You liked 4 episodes out of the 10 which is 4 ten stars valued at 40/100 (40%), so now find 40% of 10 stars which is 4 so there is the starting point for rating; 4 stars which is just basically giving 1 star to each episode you liked lol. Now you can give an extra 1 or 2 stars for things you liked about the series (actors, set, OST, etc.) which would give the final rating of about 5-6 stars. 

This is my unsolicited advice lol.

Ok. You make sense. I can work with this lol

American Fan:
Quesadillas (stuffed tortillas)

I've never seen someone describe a quesadilla like this I need a moment lmao

American Fan:
Hey, hey you two! I call foul! No gang-ups, lol.

Heehee! :P

TY_0910:

I second this motion! It might be fun! :P Of course, no pressure :)

Great! I just need a little more clarification, cuz I don't want to assume...but I'm guessing you both mean how did a member discover BL & LGBQT+ dramas?

axdxex:

I've never seen someone describe a quesadilla like this I need a moment lmao

???  :-)