MeNotYou:

Do you want a rec on airing or complete?

I’m open to any right now. I hate waiting for episodes while shows air, but I don’t have time to watch a fully completed show so I’ll suffer either way (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`) 

Awwwww I loved ep 8 of ISYIMD 

axdxex:

So-- we're getting super close to GMMTV 2025 Part 1 (if last year's format is followed)-- drop your predictions/wish lists/hopes and dreams lol I want to hear them all!

It's too much thinking for me, but I'll read y'alls posts. :-)

Jadeheart:

I'm starting this now.

Casper:

I’m open to any right now. I hate waiting for episodes while shows air, but I don’t have time to watch a fully completed show so I’ll suffer either way (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`) 

I would say:

• The On1y One (really liking this one)
  • Monster Next Door (mostly fluff, easy watch, very little angst so far)
  • 4Minutes (the NC scenes are OTT, but the mystery and the plot kept me returning)
 angeliviki2022:

I'm starting this now.

:)

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Omg why does he look like Felix lmao XD @American Fan look at this!!

Yep, that crossed my mind too. :-)

angeliviki2022:

I would say:

• The On1y One (really liking this one)
  • Monster Next Door (mostly fluff, easy watch, very little angst so far)
  • 4Minutes (the NC scenes are OTT, but the mystery and the plot kept me returning)

I am currently watching 4minutes (and dying waiting for ep 8  >w<) I might give The On1y One a try :3

Casper:

I’m open to any right now. I hate waiting for episodes while shows air, but I don’t have time to watch a fully completed show so I’ll suffer either way (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`) 

Ok well if you're not already watching it, I HIGHLY recommend 'The On1y One'. It is currently my favourite show airing right now. I also really recommend 'Jack and Joker' as well as 'Kidnap'. 'The Trainee' is great for laughs and fun to watch if you're looking for something light with a lot of comedic relief. For completed shows, I highly recommend 'We Best Love' and 'Cherry Magic' (Thai ver as I've not yet seen the orginal), if you've not already seen them. 

If you want something NOT BL related, the currently airing 'Cinderella at 2 AM' is great and for completed, my favourite non BLs are 'My Demon', 'Falling Into Your Smile', and the movie 'As Long as we Both Shall Live'.

Jadeheart:

Right? This show is turning out to be really cute and fluffy so far, but alas, I fear it's going to go in at least a somewhat of a different direction pretty soon when it delves into the why of the things that are happening. 

American Fan:

Yep, that crossed my mind too. :-)

The next pic looks like him even more...lol!

MeNotYou:

Ok well if you're not already watching it, I HIGHLY recommend 'The On1y One'. It is currently my favourite show airing right now. I also really recommend 'Jack and Joker' as well as 'Kidnap'. 'The Trainee' is great for laughs and fun to watch if you're looking for something light with a lot of comedic relief. For completed shows, I highly recommend 'We Best Love' and 'Cherry Magic' (Thai ver as I've not yet seen the orginal), if you've not already seen them. 

If you want something NOT BL related, the currently airing 'Cinderella at 2 AM' is great and for completed, my favourite non BLs are 'My Demon', 'Falling Into Your Smile', and the movie 'As Long as we Both Shall Live'.

I’ve heard that The On1y One and Jack and Joker have been really good thus far, same with Kidnap. I just started Sunset X Vibes but I think a lot of people dropped it so I’ll probably start a new show soon

Casper:

I’ve heard that The On1y One and Jack and Joker have been really good thus far, same with Kidnap. I just started Sunset X Vibes but I think a lot of people dropped it so I’ll probably start a new show soon

I didn't drop it and saw it through, but I didn't care for that one much at all. I think they were trying to capitalize too much on the popularity and chemistry of MosBank and 'The Sign'... and failed miserably. It's truly a hot mess with some good visuals here and there and that's about it. You might like it, but tbh, I don't know off hand of anybody that did....lol. I think they had built expectations so high and they failed to meet every single one of them in all areas, so it disappointed pretty much everyone. Let me know what you thought. If you liked it, what did you like about it etc. I'd be interested in your take on it.

Casper:
I just started Sunset X Vibes

oh no! What made you do that friend :(

Casper:

I'm in the minority because I'm on Ep 7 out 12 for Sunset X Vibes and I've enjoyed it. It's so damn funny. 

MeNotYou:

I didn't drop it and saw it through, but I didn't care for that one much at all. I think they were trying to capitalize too much on the popularity and chemistry of MosBank and 'The Sign'... and failed miserably. It's truly a hot mess with some good visuals here and there and that's about it. You might like it, but tbh, I don't know off hand of anybody that did....lol. I think they had built expectations so high and they failed to meet every single one of them in all areas, so it disappointed pretty much everyone. Let me know what you thought. If you liked it, what did you like about it etc. I'd be interested in your take on it.

I’m on ep 4 and I gotta say I’m getting nervous (^_^;) 

I really enjoyed the first two episodes, and I loved the brother but I just finished ep 3 and I was hoping this underwater thing was just a dream in the beginning but now I’m nervous it’ll be a main plot point ╥﹏╥