DramaNomNom:

I'm in the minority because I'm on Ep 7 out 12 for Sunset X Vibes and I've enjoyed it. It's so damn funny. 

That's cuz you went into it with super low expectations and you're paying more attention to the comedic aspects rather than the story or production aspects cuz we all warned you not to...LOL

RXinw:

oh no! What made you do that friend :(

I was curious ꒰๑•̥﹏•̥๑꒱ and then I started watching and I loved the brother ฅ(⌯͒•̩̩̩́ ˑ̫ •̩̩̩̀⌯͒)ฅ 

DramaNomNom:

I'm in the minority because I'm on Ep 7 out 12 for Sunset X Vibes and I've enjoyed it. It's so damn funny. 

I agree!! I just finished episode 3, and I do think some parts are kind of cheesy? Idk the right word, but I’m having fun! I am worried about the dream stuff though (^_^;)  I’m hoping it’s not a big story point and it’s just hiding their office romance

Casper:

I’m on ep 4 and I gotta say I’m getting nervous (^_^;) 

I really enjoyed the first two episodes, and I loved the brother but I just finished ep 3 and I was hoping this underwater thing was just a dream in the beginning but now I’m nervous it’ll be a main plot point ╥﹏╥ 

Yeah I didn't mind the show at first (no doubt because I wasn't anticipating it's release like most people were), as I hadn't heard much about it prior to it's airing... so my bar wasn't set very high to start with and no doubt contributed to that. LOL. That said, I found each epi more and more ridiculous as it went along and by the end, I was completely fed up with the directing, production, and writing of the show cuz it really seemed like they cut a lot of corners and did a halfa$$ed job. It made me wonder if money had become a factor along the way.

Even the props were ridiculous to the point where you could see the damn glue for example, so I ended up really not caring for it... even tho Mos and Bank did decent acting for what they were given to work with so I'm still willing to check out future works of theirs.  Plus I think binging it might be a much more enjoyable way to watch it than it was for us who watched it week to week cuz that was hella painful. *grin*

Casper:

I was curious ꒰๑•̥﹏•̥๑꒱ and then I started watching and I loved the brother ฅ(⌯͒•̩̩̩́ ˑ̫ •̩̩̩̀⌯͒)ฅ 

He was probably my favorite. He was new to me and curious to see what he'll do next.

MeNotYou it definitely helps that I can skip ahead (^_^;) 

angeliviki2022:

He was probably my favorite. He was new to me and curious to see what he'll do next.

He’s my favorite so far, but overall I do like all of the characters. Sometimes in dramas there will be a side character/couple that I’m just not into and I skip everytime they show up, but that hasn’t happened for me with sunset x  yet

Casper:

MeNotYou it definitely helps that I can skip ahead (^_^;) 

LOL! I so am not a skipper unless it's a rewatch and I'm skipping over the parts I wasn't interested in seeing again. I have found that skipping makes you sometimes miss important parts like in '4 minutes' for example. If you skipped anything, you would no doubt get lost and confused about what's going on cuz there is tons of little details and nuances in every part of an epi that are important to the story and what's happening. Same with dropping shows cuz there's been shows I didn't like much at the beginning that ended up being pretty good, so I'm always afraid I'll miss something good if I do either of those...LOL

MeNotYou:

LOL! I so am not a skipper unless it's a rewatch and I'm skipping over the parts I wasn't interested in seeing again. I have found that skipping makes you sometimes miss important parts like in '4 minutes' for example. If you skipped anything, you would no doubt get lost and confused about what's going on cuz there is tons of little details and nuances in every part of an epi that are important to the story and what's happening. Same with dropping shows cuz there's been shows I didn't like much at the beginning that ended up being pretty good, so I'm always afraid I'll miss something good if I do either of those...LOL

Oh, for sure. I skip about every thirty seconds and I can verify I am VERY lost with 4seconds ฅ(*°ω°*ฅ)

Casper:
 I wanna start a new show but don’t know what

You have a big PTW list, including a number of really good BLs. I would suggest sorting your PTW list by average MDL rating, then pick something near the top that appeals to you. Anything with an average MDL rating over 8 is usually a safe bet.

Casper:

Oh, for sure. I skip about every thirty seconds and I can verify I am VERY lost with 4seconds ฅ(*°ω°*ฅ)

LOL see! I rest my case! *GRIN*

Started to watch The On1y One and I see why it’s so loved by the majority. Takes me back to my teen , school years and that feeling of nostalgia and first love. I also love how Wang and Tian’s story is developing. Can’t wait to see where it goes from ep 5 onwards. 

I'm watching a drama with subs only for talking but not for written notes or other text, which is so annoying!! So I paused the drama with the text on the screen and used Google Lens and it worked.

I don't know why I didn't think of it a long time ago! 

American Fan:

I'm watching a drama with subs only for talking but not for written notes or other text, which is so annoying!! So I paused the drama with the text on the screen and used Google Lens and it worked.

I don't know why I didn't think of it a long time ago! 

LMAO I've had to do that before it's so tedious....like yes please include the texts, emails, notes in the subs! I need to know who said what to who.

I Saw You In My Dream - episode 9

You guys have no idea the level of self restraint I am currently exercising to write this review. Everybody was horny this episode and that resulted in me being edged mercilessly without much release. Lord have mercy.

I had to pause at times to get my virgin self under control. Let me not say anything further. I am keeping the CSO at bay tonight. 

Let me just say that this episode was swoon worthy and the way Ai's parents found out about the relationship was just hilarious to me lol.

P.S did anyone else think of the Sunset x Vibes NC scene when they went on the double paint date. That is when my thoughts really went dirty but I will save you the details of that lol.