American Fan:

Yes, very sad! I'm a flood victim myself (very traumatic and to this day it's scary when it rains a lot) so I can wholeheartedly empathize. I learned the power of water isn't any less than a fire or earthquake. 

That sounds horrible :( I hope you and your family were ok after that

American Fan:
Dunk and his cute dogs.  Three cuties!

Thank you for brightening my day with Dunkiness. Here's another, more natural looking photo:

American Fan:

Okaaaay. I just couldn't figure it out for anything. 

Oh man, now I'll be lookin' at all the navels. 

LOL The fact that I was going to provide visual aid with my definition but decided not to lol

American Fan:
I just googled it. U r right. I had to confirm that it was really official or RX "official".  Hahaha

p43425:
"Happy trails" ... ha ha! It is ironic that I (with plenty of experience in my younger days) am learning so much from RXinw (the self-described virgin).

American Fan:
Image how much education I'm getting, lol.

Now, it is my job as CSO to educate you guys on such things. I am a professional in Smutology and Sexology some might even say I am an expert in my fields. Professor RX reporting for class:

p43425:
Just watched ep. 4 of "Doku Koi" ("Love Is A Poison"), which was delayed due to the fansubber having to deal with the problem situation. Lovin' it - and I'm not just saying that because of my famously low standards where cuties are involved, or because Haruto-kun is blackmailing me ("Oh yeah, blackmail me more. More, more! Scam me! I love you, Haruto-kun!") I'm enjoying this series not only as a BL but also as a light legal drama (even though I'm not usually so into legal dramas).

I plan to catch up one this one before it finishes.

Chun Mo Rionnag:
Well, episode 1 of "My Damn Business" (South Korea, 2024) was fun.

Another one I want to start while it is airing.

angeliviki2022:
The river [Ping River], which passes through Chiang Mai city, was rising rapidly and its water level reached 5.30 metres at the Nawarat Bridge around noon on Saturday, breaking records that had stood for 50 years.  https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/general/2878053/chiang-mai-flood-crisis-worsens. View our policies at http://goo.gl/9HgTd and http://goo.gl/ou6Ip. © Bangkok Post PCL. All rights reserved. 

Oh no, this is devastating for so many people and sectors. I hope their recovery will be such that they are on a better footing than they were before the flooding.

American Fan:
Here's a very interesting sounding movie I just came across, Han Zi Gao: The Male Queen, based on a true story from ancient China. It's from 2016 and may not be the best production, but the story really catches my attention. I added it to my PTW list. Hopefully I can find somewhere to watch it!

I am just collecting all your recs this afternoon lol

angeliviki2022:

Is anyone still watching The Hidden Moon ? Would you recommend it? More comedy than horror?

I have watched two episodes but I have fallen behind because of my busy schedule but it is definitely horror and is competing to finally be a truly scary BL but I have no idea what it is like now since I am so behind.

RXinw:

LOL The fact that I was going to provide visual aid with my definition but decided not to lol

Now, it is my job as CSO to educate you guys on such things. I am a professional in Smutology and Sexology some might even say I am an expert in my fields. Professor RX reporting for class:

Pfft, and I’ll be the assistant teacher 

Oh damn even Hia is saying The Hidden Moon is scary? I gotta watch this then lol

RXinw:

for once i knew about something the rest of you didnt LOL

why is it when I just cancelled my wetv sub to move to gaga, now every mofo I click on is only streaming on wetv LOL

In the middle of Long Time No See, and I had to come here just to mentioned that stripping each other before sex scene. I have actual tears in my eyes from laughing. Yeah. That's a little closer to reality. I appreciate that LMAO

Fourever You (Uncut) - episode 1

30 seconds in

I had to stop because what!!!! I beg your finest pardon! 

RXinw:
Fourever You (Uncut) - episode 1

I am sat, I am seated, I am invested in Hill and Ter's story. I loved this first episode so much. It gave me that tingly feeling I used to get watching BLs like Oxygen and 'Cause You're My Boy. May only concern is that I hope when the reason why Ter dislikes Hill is revealed it is not something stupid. Although I did a bit of reading and I have an idea of the situation. 

Another thing I like is the lighting. Also when Hill dropped Ter home I had a flashback to the scene in UWMA when Dean dropped off Pharm at his condo; believe it was during that ride home they exchanged numbers and where Dean got a flashback to their past life and cried. That series will forever be a masterpiece; I refuse to believe otherwise.

Anyway, I am definitely looking forward to the next episode.

RXinw:

I am sat, I am seated, I am invested in Hill and Ter's story. I loved this first episode so much. It gave me that tingly feeling I used to get watching BLs like Oxygen and 'Cause You're My Boy. May only concern is that I hope when the reason why Ter dislikes Hill is revealed it is not something stupid. Although I did a bit of reading and I have an idea of the situation. 

Another thing I like is the lighting. Also when Hill dropped Ter home I had a flashback to the scene in UWMA when Dean dropped off Pharm at his condo; believe it was during that ride home they exchanged numbers and where Dean got a flashback to their past life and cried. That series will forever be a masterpiece; I refuse to believe otherwise.

Anyway, I am definitely looking forward to the next episode.

I wanted to watch both of these but I have to finish the rebound first

OnyxTheHedgehog:
That sounds horrible :( I hope you and your family were ok after that

Yes, thank goodness. Most everyone was away from the house except me and one other family member, and the pets! We were trapped and waited for rescue. I now know that in an emergency situation one isn't thinking about taking anything with you, at least anything that makes sense.  We were so lucky and so was the dog and my cat buddy at the time. 

p43425:
Thank you for brightening my day with Dunkiness. Here's another, more natural looking photo:

Ah yes, welcome! He is such a treat to look at!

RXinw:

RXinw:
Professor RX reporting for class:

I didn't know what I was signing up for when I joined this club. This is me in the beginning, after reading some of RX's posts.

This is me now. (When I get it. Sometimes it goes over my head, but I might not say anything.)