August Challenge Day 23: Do you sing and where is your favorite place to belt it out? What famous celeb do you sound like?

No, nor do you want  me to. As with artistic talent, I have zero musical talent. So instead of music, I will entertain you with a picture of Fluke Natouch being adorable:

American Fan:
To dream of a harem heralds love affairs, jealousy, betrayal, or a bad marriage.

I'm here to support you in any way I can.

Nope, it heralds my 800th year of being married. Plus I'm a guy, so this is quite normal.

You can support me by being my Recruitment Assistant and helping me get my harem up to triple digits. You could also make nice name tags for each one, so I can avoid embarrassing mix-ups.

Monster Next Door EP 5

Not a lot happening here folks! 

But, Got sure is super cute how he shows his feelings and actions about Diew and while around Diew. Mr. Shy is missing this time. That was different. We got a cute turtle stuffie instead. I hope Mr. Shy is okay.

p43425:
And as to American's prediction of bumps in the road ahead, well ... we had a bit of BL-typical "méchante femme" in today's episode, but it was minimal.

Yeah, and it's only halfway through...if it's building up to something it's a mystery as to what that is.

p43425:

Nope, it heralds my 800th year of being married. Plus I'm a guy, so this is quite normal.

You can support me by being my Recruitment Assistant and helping me get my harem up to triple digits. You could also make nice name tags for each one, so I can avoid embarrassing mix-ups.

p43425:

Not THAT kind of support, silly! I would be doing a grave disservice to my fellow BL besties by aiding & abetting your illegal activities.  

No dice, baby!! 

Dark Blue Kiss final ep

Aww, that was such a good series XD I’m glad that the angst over but at the same time I wish there was more lol

I loved the cast and the characters (except Non lol he can die) and all the couples were adorable <3 

TayNew really outdid themselves in this one, I wasn’t expecting to enjoy this drama this much

DBK had me smiling, blushing, screaming, laughing and crying throughout lol

My overall rating is a 10/10, I loved it too much to rate it any less. And it is now also on my Masterpiece BLs list XD 

Day 23 of August Challenge: Do you sing and where is your favourite place to belt it out? What famous celeb do you sound like?

I do Carnatic singing and I’m currently on grade 6, although I’m not very good at singing in general lol 

I did my grade 5 practical and theory exams in April this year and got my results in June- distinction for both so yay! 

I don’t sound like any celebrity as far as I know 

I also sometimes like to whistle or hum the songs I like too

After all the angst from DBK, I wanna watch a short cute drama. Any recs from my PTW list?

AUGUST CHALLENGE - DAY 21 + 22 + 23

ULT DATE  

Planning things like dates or trips feels overwhelming and as silly as it is, I can't even plan a fantasy dream date without feeling the same. IRL a lot of my trips are planned by others and I go along or I call a family member for help, neither of which would work in this case. 

I'm happy doing lots of things and going to lots of places, or low-key homey types of things. A few thoughts were of Tutor and I zip-lining (on my bucket list) in Chiang Mai, taking our time walking around a beautiful garden and chatting, playing with his cats, and a luxury dinner.

And then I ruin it by asking him about EP 4 of Battle of the Writer's, cuz I can't keep my mouth shut.

SUPER POWERS

My superpower is being a language genius. Like waaay beyond a polyglot. I would automatically understand any language being spoken to me and I can speak it back and read it. 

That way I can securely go anywhere in the whole wide world and communicate freely.  Imagine all the convos I would hear without anyone suspecting I would understand them.  Muhahahaha!!

IF I could have two superpowers, the second one would be to have a GPS in my brain so I would automatically know where I'm going anywhere in the world. ANYWHERE!! (This is a directionally challenged person's dream.)

I'm imagining all the freedom and fun I would have with both superpowers. 

SINGING

Never, ever. Not even alone.

OnyxTheHedgehog:

After all the angst from DBK, I wanna watch a short cute drama. Any recs from my PTW list?

Boys Be Brave!

It's a really light, funny and cute one. More so than most, overall. 

OnyxTheHedgehog:

You have a lot of really good BLs on your PTW list - but specifically "short" and "cute", hmmmm ...

In addition to "Boys Be Brave" (which I also really liked), I can also recommend these as cute, fluffy and relatively short (total runtime not more than two hours or so):

Very short (just three episodes) and cute:
"BL Drama no Shuen ni Narimashita: Crank Up Hen"  (Gaga: "I Became the Main Role of a BL Drama")

Cute fluffy comedies:
"Fukou-kun wa Kiss Suru Shikanai" (Gaga: "Mr Unlucky ...")
"Kieta Hatsukoi" (Viki: "My Love Mix-Up" i.e. Japanese original)
"Stay By My Side"

Some drama, but really good and mostly feel-good:
"About Youth"
"Jazz For Two"
"Love in Translation"

American Fan:
To dream that you keep a harem suggests that you are wasting your time and energy on frivolous pursuits. You need to rethink your life goals.

To dream of a harem heralds love affairs, jealousy, betrayal, or a bad marriage.

that went from 0 (or *cough* 69 *cough*) to 360 real quick. 

American Fan:
My superpower is being a language genius. Like waaay beyond a polyglot. I would automatically understand any language being spoken to me and I can speak it back and read it. 

That way I can securely go anywhere in the whole wide world and communicate freely.  Imagine all the convos I would hear without anyone suspecting I would understand them.  Muhahahaha!!

Wow, I never thought of that! I love that superpower :D

American Fan:

Boys Be Brave!

It's a really light, funny and cute one. More so than most, overall. 

Emma:

I Told Sunset about You 
Kieta Hatsukoi 
My Beautiful Man: Eternal 
The Gifted 
Utsukushii Kare 
Utsukushii Kare Season 2 

p43425:

You have a lot of really good BLs on your PTW list - but specifically "short" and "cute", hmmmm ...

In addition to "Boys Be Brave" (which I also really liked), I can also recommend these as cute, fluffy and relatively short (total runtime not more than two hours or so):

Very short (just three episodes) and cute:
"BL Drama no Shuen ni Narimashita: Crank Up Hen"  (Gaga: "I Became the Main Role of a BL Drama")

Cute fluffy comedies:
"Fukou-kun wa Kiss Suru Shikanai" (Gaga: "Mr Unlucky ...")
"Kieta Hatsukoi" (Viki: "My Love Mix-Up" i.e. Japanese original)
"Stay By My Side"

Some drama, but really good and mostly feel-good:
"About Youth"
"Jazz For Two"
"Love in Translation"

Thx for all the recs guys! I'll be sure to check them all out and lyk which one I've decided to try first XD

Mignon toi:

If you could have just ONE superpower, which one would you pick and why? What would you do? 

probably flying, because i want to travel to the whole world, everywhere, try all meals and all beautiful places

This is me too for the very same reason. LOL Great minds do think alike.