Day 23: Do you sing and where is your favorite place to belt it out? What famous celeb do you sound like?

I love to sing but I'm not a great singer. In a house with 3 musicians (husband and two kids), I'm quite reluctant to sing with them. I mostly sing in the car, esp when fun songs are on the radio. Once, at a red light, I was belting out What's Up by 4 Non Blondes, not realizing the window was open. The guys in the car next clapped when the song was finished. I was mortified. I don't sound like any celeb, but if I did, I want it to be Christina Perri.

:) I made this for you Onyx ♡ 

I have a twisted sense of thankfulness that I dont have a BL couple favourite yet since everyone else is taken LOL

GelfyFaeth222:

I have a twisted sense of thankfulness that I dont have a BL couple favourite yet since everyone else is taken LOL

I am kindof shocked no one has claimed Khaotung yet. 

FortPeatForever:

I am kindof shocked no one has claimed Khaotung yet. 

I havent seen any of their shows but I do see the Heart Killers. It's on my ptw list

GelfyFaeth222:

I havent seen any of their shows but I do see the Heart Killers. It's on my ptw list

Oh ok. It's on my PTW also. :) I do recommend the Eclipse tho. ♡

FortPeatForever:

:) I made this for you Onyx ♡ 

Aww, I love this! Thx so much Aly <3

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Aww, I love this! Thx so much Aly <3

You are welcome :D ♡

FortPeatForever:

You are welcome :D ♡

I added it on my profile! <3

OnyxTheHedgehog:

I added it on my profile! <3

August Challenge Day 22

Do you sing and where is your favorite place to belt it out? What famous celeb do you sound like?

No lol

angeliviki2022:

This is me too for the very same reason. LOL Great minds do think alike.

*high five* :D <3

Wow I've been working hard the last few days and so much has happened, here.

Hidamari ga Kikoeru ep 9 was quite sad but it had funny moments as if it was trying not to be so sad. Next episode's preview was not encouraging at all but I'm certain these two eventually become a couple.
It's too bad we're never going to see a second season with the continuation of this series. It deserves a second season, but Japan probably thinks it's not needed. They rarely ever release second seasons after all.
:<

The final episode of "My Love Mix-Up" has left me feeling pretty good about this Thai remake of a great original that, to be honest, didn't need remaking. Nevertheless, there's so much that I liked in the remake - most of all Fourth and Gemini but also some of the expansions to the original that really did add something, such as the relationships to the respective mothers and the struggles with coming out. Aside from the camp episode, which I thought was far inferior to the original, my only other personal disappointment is that there was so little of Aungpao, who I liked so much in "Cooking Crush". Final overall verdict of this series: Thumbs up!