OnyxTheHedgehog:
What other drama/s do they have together?

I don't know either. I've heard of this duo before and could have seen them in a previous drama, but I would have to look them up.  RiqueXinw prolly knows. :-)

American Fan:

I don't know either. I've heard of this duo before and could have seen them in a previous drama, but I would have to look them up.  RiqueXinw prolly knows. :-)

They became famous as a couple from their lead roles in Big Dragon. The only other series they have been in as a couple is Y Journey: Stay Like a Local which has some other famous couples and actors such as NetJames, LongFrank, MaxNat, etc. It is not really focused on BL romance though it is more a BL advertising mini series according to a comment. It showcases beautiful Thai scenery and delicious cuisine. Each episode is about 10 minute long and can be found on Youtube. 

Yeah these are the only series they have been in so really just Big Dragon, which I loved and gave a 10 star rating at the time I watched it. 

RiqueXinw:

They became famous as a couple from their lead roles in Big Dragon. The only other series they have been in as a couple is Y Journey: Stay Like a Local which has some other famous couples and actors such as NetJames, LongFrank, MaxNat, etc. It is not really focused on BL romance though it is more a BL advertising mini series according to a comment. It showcases beautiful Thai scenery and delicious cuisine. Each episode is about 10 minute long and can be found on Youtube. 

Yeah these are the only series they have been in so really just Big Dragon, which I loved and gave a 10 star rating at the time I watched it. 

Oh ok thx! Will add these to my list :)

RiqueXinw:
Y Journey: Stay Like a Local which has some other famous couples and actors such as NetJames, LongFrank, MaxNat, etc. It is not really focused on BL romance though it is more a BL advertising mini series according to a comment. It showcases beautiful Thai scenery and delicious cuisine. Each episode is about 10 minute long and can be found on Youtube. 

Accurate description. The subtitles are a bit weak. Although it's not brilliant, it's an enjoyable way to spend an hour (6 mini-episodes). The advertising is mainly to promote tourism.

Alr I finished TES 

Not much to say except IT’S ADORABLE BRO

The MLs’ chemistry was just sizzling 

ANDDDD JAE WON IS TOO HANDSOME TO RESIST *heart eyes* 

There were some moments where I just got annoyed at one of the characters or smth but overall it was quite a nice drama

I’ll give it a 9.5/10 :)

RiqueXinw:

Oh ok. I liked Big Dragon too. Gave it an 8. 

RiqueXinw:
The only other series they have been in as a couple is Y Journey: Stay Like a Local which has some other famous couples and actors such as NetJames, LongFrank, MaxNat, etc. It is not really focused on BL romance though it is more a BL advertising mini series according to a comment.

It's on my PTW list so I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the info both of you! @p43452 

OnyxTheHedgehog:
ANDDDD JAE WON IS TOO HANDSOME TO RESIST *heart eyes* 

There were some moments where I just got annoyed at one of the characters or smth but overall it was quite a nice drama

I’ll give it a 9.5/10 :)

RE: 8th Sense - Yes, something about Jae Won (Lim Ji Sub) really captured my attention. I'd love to see him in more ML roles, either BL or other. I'm glad you enjoyed it enough to give it a high rating! I agree, there were a few annoying characters for me, but since the MLs chemistry was so good I did my best to ignore them at their worst. haha

The 8th Sense is my second ever rewatch and it didn't feel quite as good as the first time.  Love In The Air was just as great the second time! Maybe this is what the "Rewatch Value" means? Like, how rewatchable a series is? Which would be just as subjective as the initial rating on the first watch.

@American Fan

(I can’t quote on long posts coz I’m on my phone) 

RE: The Eighth Sense

Omg YES I would absolutely LOVE to see him in another BL drama too! 

Ooh really? Yeah I made a Plan to Rewatch list for dramas I think I would enjoy rewatching coz I watch most dramas once, unless they have some kind of emotional value OR they’re just THAT good haha

Honestly tho, for LITA, I enjoyed the second time less than the first time, surprisingly, so I doubt I’d watch it again (BUT I AM VERY EXCITED FOR LOVE SEA, FORTPEAT HAVE A SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART) 

RiqueXinw:

This is sooooo real. I used to finish BL series, K-dramas, and C-dramas  in a matter of hours now I am lucky to finish within two weeks. Like I have been trying to finish Playboyy the series for over two months now. Can anyone else relate?

Yes. I thought maybe I had just watched too many and needed a break but I'm still feeling this. I haven't finished any series lately except Love for Love's Sake. My attention span seems to only be available for shorter shows/videos. I'm watching a lot of Kpop shows and videos.

American Fan:
 Love In The Air was just as great the second time!

I have never re-watched a series. I just don't have the time or interest however what I do re-watch is my favourite episodes and scenes from different series regardless of what rating I gave them, so if I gave a series a 6 but there is this one scene I liked I will go back to watch that scene, smiling all the way through.

RiqueXinw:
I have never re-watched a series.

I re-watch a lot of stuff - either because I want to see something a second time to better understand it, or (more often) because I want "comfort food". This also provides a convenient excuse for why my massive PTW list grows ever larger.

p43425:
This also provides a convenient excuse for why my massive PTW list grows ever larger.

My excuse is biting off more than I can chew because my PTW list is never ending and then I keep adding to it and my CW list is so long because I am trying to not make series become lost in my PTW list so I end up having so many backup things to watch that I can only watch a few currently airing series and that is just BL not to mention k-dramas and others. I really need to conquer as much of my CW list though because within a month I have to sit the big exams and won't have time for anything because those exams last for about two months. I am screaming!!

So... I want to watch The Untamed but I'm scared cause it has 50 episodes ㅜㅜ (it's been a while since I watched a series with +25 episodes) 

In your personal opinion, is it boring to watch?

RiqueXinw:
I keep adding to it and my CW list is so long because I am trying to not make series become lost in my PTW list so I end up having so many backup things to watch that I can only watch a few currently airing series and that is just BL not to mention k-dramas and others.

You prolly know this already, but a title in the PTW list can be marked "Priority"  in the "Advanced" screen on the drama page. I do this to single out the dramas I'm most interested in. Then when you want to pick a drama to start, go to the PTW list and click on the arrow in the PRIORITY header column and voila!! You have all the priority titles sorted and listed at the top.   

For those that rewatch dramas, the Advanced screen also let's you indicate how many times you've rewatched a drama. I'm not sure if it adds the drama hours to the stats, but it would make sense if it does. 

p43425:
This also provides a convenient excuse for why my massive PTW list grows ever larger.

Haha, true!

RiqueXinw:
I do re-watch is my favourite episodes and scenes from different series regardless of what rating I gave them, so if I gave a series a 6 but there is this one scene I liked I will go back to watch that scene

This is funny cuz I'm too lazy to try to find fav scenes again, haha. I prolly will never rewatch that many dramas, but right now I'm not finding very many BLs I'm really interested in watching, and the ones I do I'm waiting til they are done airing. 

babi:

So... I want to watch The Untamed but I'm scared cause it has 50 episodes ㅜㅜ (it's been a while since I watched a series with +25 episodes) 

In your personal opinion, is it boring to watch?

I've already talked aboutThe Untamed on this forum and my viewing experience.  I will say this, it doesn't hurt to start it, and if it's boring you just stop. If you like it keep going but pace it so you don't get burnt out. You might even want to take small breaks and watch something cute/fun along with it. Although Wuxian is pretty darn cute, especially with Wangji! Not to mention Wen Ning...

American Fan:
For those that rewatch dramas, the Advanced screen also let's you indicate how many times you've rewatched a drama. I'm not sure if it adds the drama hours to the stats, but it would make sense if it does

I just experimented and funny enough it does not add the hours to the stats. 

American Fan:
You prolly know this already, but a title in the PTW list can be marked "Priority"  in the "Advanced" screen on the drama page. I do this to single out the dramas I'm most interested in. Then when you want to pick a drama to start, go to the PTW list and click on the arrow in the PRIORITY header column and voila!! You have all the priority titles sorted and listed at the top.   

I used to do this but I eventually stopped because one I couldn't bother and two, because I did not remember how to lolll, so thanks for the reminder.