Magnoliee:
When a drama is about to end, I often hesitate to finish it because I am sad it's over. That's why I often put a drama on hold.^^ Before I finish a drama, I definately need to organize one or (just in case) two other dramas with which I can continue.

I can relate to this! Sometimes when I am so connected to a drama I get sad when it's over, like I miss them. I also often pause a few episodes before the end and find a few new ones so I have somewhere else to invest my emotional energy. Sometimes nothing really hits the spot afterwards so I watch a completely different genre to clear my head.

Magnoliee:
I loved this drama! I do not want to spoiler, so therefore I only say the "red outfit", ohhh my! :D Please write me if you've watched this scene. :-) :-)

RE: Semantic Error - Yes the red suit is a hoot. Mr. plaid shirt guy is adorable when I see him with his hat off and bangs down. I wanna squish him to pieces.

TES = The Eighth Sense

I'm in love with the MLs of Love in the Air. I had to add some gifs to my pfp just the other day when I got bored of the drama I was watching.  It was a nice distraction. 

Nice to see you back and I hope you have many un-stressful days ahead. :-)

OnyxTheHedgehog:
I think my favourite snack when watching a drama is a plate of noodles

Do you put anything on your noodles?

American Fan:

RiqueXinw:
I never did watch To Sir With Love
It's on my PTW list but I doubt I'll actually watch it. I don't care for Thai Lakorn or soapy dramas, which I understand this to be, with a side of bromance.  

Actually, To Sir, With Love is a lakorn-style drama that's not a bromance but actual BL. They do get together. And the whole plot is to protect ML's secret which could be devastating since he's the heir to the business empire.

p43425:

One of my favourite KBLs.

Ooh :)

@Magnoliee

Re: Semantic Error and Love In The Air

Ooh the red outfit? I’m curious to know what that is… I’ll lyk when I get to whatever scene that is

Hope it’s good ;)

Also, for LITA, IKR I MELTED WHEN PAYU DID THAT HONESTLY

I dunno how Rain manages to keep pretty chill when PAYU shamelessly flirts with him :0

@American Fan

No actually, I always have noodles like Maggi, without any extra stuff in it

But I’d actually love to try Ramen, one of the foods I’m dying to try when I go to Japan :)

American Fan:
You've died a lot while watching this series. It must be good.

I swear at this point I am immortal lol. It really is a thought provoking series; very captivating story.

American Fan:
I second your idea and I'm here for it. Plus tats on a manly man is my weakness. Add a little black leather and things start smoking...

I like the way you think :)

American Fan:
What is your favorite snack when you watch dramas? (As in food).

I don't think I have any specific snack matter of fact do I even eat when I am watching a series now that I think about it.

OnyxTheHedgehog:
AND I heard that there r some really good kiss scenes in it despite being a KBL so I’m excited :)

Oh trust you will be left satisfied. It is one of my favourite K-BLs

Updates:

Go and watch guys because that little trailer did some things to me lol

oops almost forgot

I just watched The Next Prince trailer and I am cautiously optimistic.

Has anyone heard anything about the OST for Love for Love's Sake? I really want it.

Thanks again for the updates!

Passing By Me The Blue of Youth is   Lu Guo Wo Nian Shao Shi Guang De Lan Se

angeliviki2022:

Actually, To Sir, With Love is a lakorn-style drama that's not a bromance but actual BL. They do get together. And the whole plot is to protect ML's secret which could be devastating since he's the heir to the business empire.

Good to know, thanks! I'll take another look at it.

RiqueXinw:
Go and watch guys because that little trailer did some things to me lol

My, My, My. I'm watching this one as soon as it starts. I don't wait for ZeeNuNew.  And one of my fav storylines. Please be as good as the trailer looks to be.

@Onyx

I'm almost finished with EP 3 of SE. I love the opposite personality roles. so fun!

SaphireTheCat:

I can relate to this! Sometimes when I am so connected to a drama I get sad when it's over, like I miss them. I also often pause a few episodes before the end and find a few new ones so I have somewhere else to invest my emotional energy. Sometimes nothing really hits the spot afterwards so I watch a completely different genre to clear my head.

Yes, it is the same for me with different genres. :-) After watching for example an action drama I like to watch a fluffy cute romance drama. Or better said, I like watching several dramas parallel which cover different genres, so that I always have something to watch according to my mood. :-) 

American Fan:
TES = The Eighth Sense

Great, thank you! I have to search for that and read the synopsis.^^

American Fan:
Nice to see you back and I hope you have many un-stressful days ahead. :-)

Thank you so much for your wishes. :-) awww :-)

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Ooh the red outfit? I’m curious to know what that is… I’ll lyk when I get to whatever scene that is

Oh yesss, please. :D You can't miss that. At least I think and hope so. :D 

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Also, for LITA, IKR I MELTED WHEN PAYU DID THAT HONESTLY

I am so happy that you feel the same. From the trailer I thought Payu wasn't my type but I get butterflies in my stomach when he flirts and smiles. :-) hihi *blush

@RiqueXinw: 

Thank you for always posting updates! I've read the last few pages and I find it amazing how you do research and collect the informations about drama news and share them here.  :-) 

The Next Prince sounds interesting. For me it's a complete different topic than what I usually watch.

SaphireTheCat:
Has anyone heard anything about the OST for Love for Love's Sake? I really want it.

Hi, I don't know the drama and I don't know if this is what you're looking for, but maybe this page on Youtube OST - Love For Love's Sake does help? 

Magnoliee:
Hi, I don't know the drama and I don't know if this is what you're looking for, but maybe this page on Youtube OST - Love For Love's Sake does help?

Yes, thank you. That will at least tide me over until the official release. It includes more songs than I was originally able to find.