p43425:

No, "Eternal Yesterday" is about macabre in the sense of death, not gore. Beyond that, sorry, no spoilers!

+++

Day 6 of April Challenge: Favourite Male Character 

Oh, this is a very tough one. Gosh ... just one? Really really? OK, then I guess it will be Pharm (Fluke Natouch) from "Until We Meet Again". Just three words: "dried mung beans" ... and I go to pieces.

Very nice choice. :) Pharm is such a cutie pie. <3

April BL Drama Challenge

Day 6 - Favorite Male Character

Remember how I said I was saving the Between Us agenda on day one for another day. That day has come!

Win is a male lead that doesn't come around often.  He's sweet, caring, loyal, and is not afraid to show vulnerability. He might have floundered with his emotions during the second part of the drama and made Team feel insecure, but despite his struggle with verbally communicating what he felt, his actions spoke volumes. Never once did I doubt that Win was completely in love and devoted to Team. Team was just dense.

To add to all of this, the fact that the actor is Boun, the blonde hair, the ponytail, the motorcycle, the tattoos. I too am in love.

April Challenge - Day 6 - Favourite Male Character

It is too difficult so I will not be choosing any main leads.

I am shocked no one has picked him and frankly appalled. Clutch the pearls!!!

Tankhun - KinnPorscheSCREAMING HAHAHAHA he is unhinged and I love it

lol

Does anyone know where I can watch The Moment?  I found The Moment Since (S2) but not the first season. Please share a link if you have one.  :-)

American Fan:
Does anyone know where I can watch The Moment?

It seems it's "members only" on the Youtube "Star Hunter" channel - so if you cancel within the month, it costs about 10 bucks (here 9.99 €) to watch it ... legally.

p43425:

It seems it's "members only" on the Youtube "Star Hunter" channel - so if you cancel within the month, it costs about 10 bucks (here 9.99 €) to watch it ... legally.

Yeah, same on Rick Orange's YT channel.  Bah!

April BL Drama Challenge DAY 6

Favorite Male Character

Waaay too many great guys so I'm going with someone I never ever hear anyone mention. He stole my heart in HIStory 4: Close To You. I loved everything about his role and his visuals....

CHEN  LI  AN 

as Teng Teng

LOOK AT THAT CUTE FACE!!!!

American Fan:
@Chun Mo Rionnag - was it you that was asking or mentioning historical BLs a while back and wishing there were more to watch? Have you seen all of these?

Not me! I've been working my way through the master lists for each country (both series and films) dating back to the early 90s which gives me 1000s of titles still to watch, in addition to which I watch all the currently airing

@RiqueXinw OMG YES TANKHUN I FORGOT 

I LOVED HIM IN KP OMG

Alr I’ve decided who my fav male character is for the April Challenge

Ming from IFYLITA 

He was such an amazing friend for Jom and I just loved him so much 

His love and care for everyone just really stood out to me when I watched the drama <3

For the people that are watching Deep Night!!!

Who was it here that said that they thought Ken & Japan would be end game, because I’m starting to feel like you’re right, because tell me why the actors are selling that ship so hard on insta lol @nainepp & @chalarmp

I personally thought we’d get a poly ship, but I’ll board any ship with a good romance— am I… easy? lol

Chun Mo Rionnag:

Not me! I've been working my way through the master lists for each country (both series and films) dating back to the early 90s which gives me 1000s of titles still to watch, in addition to which I watch all the currently airing

Hmmm. Thanks! BTW, I'm working my way through your list on pg 658 for any dramas to add to my PTW. When you find a gem, do you post to your feed? I know some of the older dramas can be really good. You must watch a lot each week!

Unknown episode 8

I fully enjoyed today's episode.

I love the maturity Yuan is displaying and also how he is making Qian's head swim because Yuan is playing his cards right. 

The preview for the next episode has me on edge though.

P.S Only a few hours to go before Kiseki Chapter 2 new episode drops and I am anxious and nervous as a virgin on their wedding night. Lawd have mercy my eyes are fully prepared this time and so are my fingers (get your mind out the gutter) in case I need to zoom in.

RiqueXinw:
Only a few hours to go before Kiseki Chapter 2 new episode drops and I am anxious and nervous as a virgin on their wedding night.

Don't die before it starts, haha

axdxex:

For the people that are watching Deep Night!!!

Who was it here that said that they thought Ken & Japan would be end game, because I’m starting to feel like you’re right, because tell me why the actors are selling that ship so hard on insta lol @nainepp & @chalarmp

I personally thought we’d get a poly ship, but I’ll board any ship with a good romance— am I… easy? lol

That might have been me lol xD but I cannot remember if that was here or on the Deep Night comment section where I said that.