RXinw:
I know it was an innocent question but thank you so much for asking because this was the most I have laughed today lol

Okaaaay. I just couldn't figure it out for anything. 

Oh man, now I'll be lookin' at all the navels. 

RXinw:
Official definition: "A thin line of hair running down to the pubic region from the navel."

I just googled it. U r right. I had to confirm that it was really official or RX "official".  Hahaha

Day 5. If you can only pick one BL actor to do a haunted house with who would you choose and why?

Do you mean go to a haunted house event or be part of the crew who organizes a haunted house? Either way, I'd choose Gun Atthaphan for that because I get the feeling he knows how to throw a party and a haunted house event is still some type of party, right?

Emrys:
I'd choose Gun Atthaphan for that because I get the feeling he knows how to throw a party

So you're not choosing him because he's adorably cute 'n cuddly?

American Fan:
I had to confirm that it was really official or RX "official".

"Happy trails" ... ha ha! It is ironic that I (with plenty of experience in my younger days) am learning so much from RXinw (the self-described virgin).

p43425:
So you're not choosing him because he's adorably cute 'n cuddly?

Lol, no, I don't think so. Given the fact I never thought of him this way until you pointed it out. I don't tend to baby actors (or actresses for that matter). He may very well be "adorably cute 'n cuddly", but we have no way of knowing that.

Just watched ep. 4 of "Doku Koi" ("Love Is A Poison"), which was delayed due to the fansubber having to deal with the problem situation. Lovin' it - and I'm not just saying that because of my famously low standards where cuties are involved, or because Haruto-kun is blackmailing me ("Oh yeah, blackmail me more. More, more! Scam me! I love you, Haruto-kun!") I'm enjoying this series not only as a BL but also as a light legal drama (even though I'm not usually so into legal dramas).

Glad to hear you're enjoying "Doku Koi"! It's great when a series can blend genres effectively, combining BL elements with a legal drama. The delay due to fansubbing issues must have been frustrating, but it sounds like it was worth the wait. Your enthusiasm for Haruto-kun is quite amusing - it's always fun when a character captures our hearts like that. It's interesting how this show has managed to engage you despite not typically being into legal dramas.

American Fan:

Okaaaay. I just couldn't figure it out for anything. 

Oh man, now I'll be lookin' at all the navels. 

Lmao XD ♡♡♡

Well, episode 1 of "My Damn Business" (South Korea, 2024) was fun.

Chun Mo Rionnag:

Well, episode 1 of "My Damn Business" (South Korea, 2024) was fun.

Lol! I love the title of it XD. ♡