Favourite drama you don't get tired of watching :  Why R U, Theory of love, Bad buddy and We best love

Favourite scene from your #1 drama : From I Told Sunset about you : the hammock scene and the scene at Teh's home. Perfection !

hello. i would like to join as well. 

Hi, I'd like to join as well! :)

Day 22: Favorite Scene From Your #1 Drama

Pat & Pran kiss scene ep 5
When they both meet again in To my star last ep

Day 22: Favorite Scene From Your #1 Drama 

My number 1 BL drama is A Tale of Thousand Stars!! There's so many good scenes which makes this incredible hard to choose only one but I think I need to go with the airport scene <33 That was just beyond beautiful and knowing it was at least partly unscripted makes it even better^^

But here's some gifs bc why not lol x))

Day 22: Favourite Scene from you number 1 BL

My favourite scene is when Arthit and Kongpob are in the car I honestly can’t remember where they were going but Arthit leans his head on Kongpob’s arm and Arthit has a huge grin on his face it’s such a simple and cute scene but every time I watch it I just smile so much they’re definitely one of the cutest BL couples out there.

Day 22 - FAVORITE SCENE

ATOTS - The scene where Phupha comes to the airport to see Tian and the reunion scene. 

can i join? idk if i already commented this

DAY 23 - FAVORITE THEME SONG

To me, this means the soundtrack or song that plays at the beginning credits, and I have two favorites.

The song from Dark Blue Kiss. I don't know the name of the song, but when I first watched it, I was reminded of these telenovelas with the extremely dramatic slaps and the same scene being repeated twice to accentuate a point,( like turning around in suprise). It's just so fun!

The second one of course is

Our Song from Bad Buddy. My dumb ass took the entirety of the 12th episode to realise that the theme song was in fact a re arrangement of Our Song. I was all like, "Wait, I've heard this before, where have I heard it?", And I realised it when I listened to the entirety of the song, and never had I ever felt dumber.

Day 23 :

My favourite theme song - The Baddy Buddy theme song

It's a bop hahaha

Day 23:  Favorite Theme Song

Our Song from Bad Buddy. It lived rent free in my head for months +Love how it was incorporated into the story by it being the song Pran wrote Pat  and sang in episode 11. 

Honorable Mentions:

My Cutie Pie from Cutie Pie.

Fake Protagonist form Theory of Love- still gives me chills to this day. 

Hai Ruk Pra Got Tua  from He's Coming to Me-  everytime I hear it in the rooftop scene ep 5 I cry. 

One more: Better from Not Me. Not really the theme song but used on the OST and now it's one of my favorite songs. 

DAY 23 - FAVORITE THEME SONG 

Eric Chou - Unbreakable Love from We Best Love : Fighting Mr.2nd -  Just a beautiful song thorough and thorough with heart wrenching lyrics , the violin arrangements fits very well with the angst of the story especially in the intense scene when they have made-up s*x.

9by9 - The Lucky One from Great Men Academy - cheerful song that gives happy energy, suited with the series theme. 9by9 be serving us visuals, vocals and acting skills.

Nunew - My Cutie Pie & How You Feel from Cutie Pie - Can't pick one, nunew's voice is just so soothing and charming, the MV concept of Cutie Pie is both cute and endearing with an underlying support message towards LGBT marriage law.

Day 23 : Favourite theme song -  I can't choose ...

1.  แปลไม่ออก  (Untold Answer) , Billkin (ITSAY)  - The wonderful boat scene.

2. กะทันหัน (Why R U ) -  Saifah and Zon singing in the rooftop

3. Our song and Just Friends  (Bad Buddy)  : Obviously.

The last days I like เอ็นดู (Paint with love), Tae/Singto even though  I hate the serie ... And of course I'm crazy about Tilly Birds (Same Page, Just being friendly, ...) - Bad Buddy, Cutie Pie, Cupid's last wish.

Day 19 - BL Drama better than expected
To My Star

Day 20 - Fav Supporting Actor/Actress
Hashimoto San - Keita Hatsukoi

Day 21 - Bl drama you don't get tired of watching
To My Star 

Day 22 - Fav Scene
To My Star Jiujitsu

Day 23 - Fav Theme Song
Ill Be There - To My Star

So this is what happens  when you are mentally obsessed with a particular drama.
To My Star is my everything so most of stuffs will be them only ba. 

Day 23 - Fav theme song

To my star ost was so addicting and I loved it omg! When I was rewatching the drama (well I was watching the movie instead of rewatching the drama) I loved the song so much. I don't remember the name though, sadly.