wildbutterfly_32:

The series I didn't like much at all was Bad Romance. The main story line was male/female but it had knock and Korn storyline as well. I did enjoy Together with Me. But Bad Romance and (I'm in the middle of) Together with Me Next Chapter and both of them I'm not caring for. In Bad Romance it seemed like anytime Knock was having a problem with Korn his answer was to flirt with other guys in front of him. It was ridiculous ? In the Next Chapter Korn is still trying to hide that he's gay from his dad after he proposed to Knock already. Makes no sense.

I thought that it was just me.................thanks for highlighting this. Together with Me was good, and because of that, I watched Bad Romance just to be disappointed after watching it. Still wanted to give In The Next Chapter a chance, but got bored after watching the first episode for a few minutes!!!

adicto_princessa:

I thought that it was just me.................thanks for highlighting this. Together with Me was good, and because of that, I watched Bad Romance just to be disappointed after watching it. Still wanted to give In The Next Chapter a chance, but got bored after watching the first episode for a few minutes!!!

Exactly. I thought the Next Chapter would be more about planning their wedding. I was very disappointed. I like both the actors and just wanted  to see more loving moments but it's like the second they are happy they have to make them fight about something. I really hope they do another season about the wedding. Without them getting into fights. 

wildbutterfly_32:

Exactly. I thought the Next Chapter would be more about planning their wedding. I was very disappointed. I like both the actors and just wanted  to see more loving moments but it's like the second they are happy they have to make them fight about something. I really hope they do another season about the wedding. Without them getting into fights. 

Agreed!!!!!!

Raining Sunshine:

Day 16 

Dramas you liked but others don't seems to 

• Color rush 2 IDCCCCCCTHEY GAVE i will stand by this duo having moe chemistry than the one in s1 even if their plot line wasnt necessarily romantic they gave exactly what they needed to !!
 Popcxqueen:

Utsukushii Kare (My Beautiful Man)

I don't know how many comments I've waded through that said, "But their relationship is so toxic!" or "Kiyoi is just your typical tsundere so I dropped this after the first episode", blah, blah, blah.  And I wanted to respond to every one of them with, "Their relationship isn't toxic at all, it's why you have to watch a drama until the very end, so you can actually see what's going on!" I love this drama so much, partly because you have to watch until the very end to understand what the characters are actually thinking and feeling...because the audience isn't always omniscient (all-seeing) and not everything is revealed in the first episode. 

I completely agree with this !! Mbm is a GORGEOUS drama the cinematography and colouring is impecable. The plot line is very interesting and so are the characters im so glad its getting a movie sequel!

camooflage:

Btw. Can we just Talk about Ocean likes me...

The Plot is a bad.. really bad ,  no question. But what was this last Episode??

That's no end. I just can find enough english words to explain how frustrated and sad and angry i am.

There was one scene where you can see the Mic at the corner.. 

pls lord.. i like Holland so much as a Person and Han Gi Chan just melted me in Where your Eyes linger.

They don't deserve this whole mess what's called Production :-/

olm was appalling.... i watched it on 0 volume with my hand covering the whole screen except the subtitles it was so terrible

did anyone else see the to my tms 2 trailer ? it wasnt supposed to release by tving dropped it by accident and deleted it but some people alr caught it and OH MY GODDDDD IM SO EXCITEDHDJGDHDJHGh they are about to devour be a no 1 smash hit like GOD june 5th cannot come faster

loubug1012:

I didnt think the relationship was toxic, i just dont like that type of relationship personally. i.e. the almost worshipping of the other person. So whilst I didnt hate it, its not one I choose to rewatch.

That was the whole point of the drama, actually, that worshiping the other person is not healthy (and usually not welcomed by the other party in the relationship.) It wasn't putting forth that kind of relationship as one to emulate, it was the opposite. 

alexia:

I completely agree with this !! Mbm is a GORGEOUS drama the cinematography and colouring is impecable. The plot line is very interesting and so are the characters im so glad its getting a movie sequel!

ME TOO!!! I can't wait!!

alexia:

OMG there's gonna be a movie sequel?!! when

Raining Sunshine:

Sotus was really one of the best series for me too  and I used to watch these series without sub (because those days there were no immediate subs) and then with subs too cause I was way into it. 

Sotus was adaption from a Novel just like 2gether the series and others. Most of the dramas from GMMTV are really good that you will definitely rewatch it more than once. 

Mostly every bl drama that is adapted from a novel are really good I remember when I first watched Sotus I fell so in love with the storyline it was the first time I realised how much I love enemies to lovers plus it's the only bl drama I rewatched.

I'd like to join :) 

Raining Sunshine:

Day 16 

Dramas you liked but others don't seems to 

My Sweet Dear & The Tasty Florida

*As usual, they are too short and try to tell a lot more story than there is time to tell. After watching this problem strike so many Korean BLs I am a lot more forgiving now.

camooflage:
My Ride: This has not the highest ranking, what i dont understand. Maybe Fluke bewitched me with his Dimples Magic lol.

I was also bewitched by that damn dimple! Honestly, Mork and his whole circle of friends and his uncles kept me coming back to this drama. I really didn't care as much about the romance as I did watching his story.

• He She It
  • Love Sick and Love Sick 2
  • Tonhon Chonlatee
  • My Gear and Your Gown