Raining Sunshine:

Day 18

Drama Character you want to be

While I'm in the middle of watching this series and not sure if it's a BL there is definitely at least a bromance- I'd want to be Shi Guang from Hikaru No Go. He's found something he's passionate about plus he's able to talk to a spirit. 

Kuea Keerati / "Kirin" from Cutie Pie. He's got a hot fiancé, he's wealthy, he can race cars/motorcycles and he's got a good voice and plays the drums. 

Sun from Golden Blood - Just so I can be kissing up on my crush 

Raining Sunshine:

Day 18

Characters I want to be are; 

• Bichen from Untamed/MDZS (this is 18+)
  • Kang Seojun from To My Star ( cause I can stuff delicious food everyday made by Ji Woo)
  • Adachi from Cherry Magic (just like AMY said and also for Magic powers to read others)
  • Sarawat ( because I want kiss Tine till he drops) 

I lost it at Bichen oml

hoshthegoat:

I lost it at Bichen oml

Thinking back, I have to repent on myself 

Raining Sunshine:

Hahahaha don't repen- ahhhhh yes *cough*

Kdramawoolover:

I recently completed Utsukushii kare after seeing some discussion on feed not gonna lie I absolutely loved it..... the acting, OST,  story everything was perfect and there gonna be a second season so I am even more excited :)

I'm so happy you enjoyed it! And I'm thrilled for the film follow-up as well!

Raining Sunshine:

This raises soooo many questions but in a good way lol. Like we need to pour a couple of drinks sit down and discuss :)

Raining Sunshine:

Day 18

• Athip from What Zabb Man! because I want a personal chef and that food looked so yummy!
  • Maze from Paint with Love because his suits are beautiful, especially the red one.

*Both of these characters are a little bit grumpy and rather controlling so I have that in common with them :)

Apologies for whoever recommended DNA Says Love. I tried to find our original conversation about it but couldn't :(. Good recommendation it was a unique story line and had some really well acted scenes. 

Day 19 

Character Trope / Archetype you like

Raining Sunshine:

Day 19 

• Flirty Lead
  • Grumpy man turning soft only around his love interest.
  • (Despite its overuse) ENGINEER
  • Tall/Short love interests

I'm currently blanking, because I'm sure there are more I like, but I just can't recall what they are LoL

Day19 

Character trope/archetype I love

• Doting Love interests 
  • Male Lead who stands with Main Character all the time. 
  • Powerful Main Character. 
  • High School Top Student

All of these are from novel point of view. 

Day 19 - Character Type/Archetype you love

• Enemies to Lovers - I stan it in all the media that i consume! For me personally there is no better dynamic. 
  • Grumpy/loner types - They are just so freaking adorable. Think Noh Shin Woo, Tang Yi, Lahn Zhan
  • Quirky types - a la Woo Tae Kyung , Wei Wu Xian , Aioki 
  • Flirts - cuz I am one myself lol

Day 19 - Character Type/Archetype you love

• Destined/Soulmates - I'm a sucker for this, it's not necessaraly a character trope but....like a character that has a souldmate or someone that is destined for them - Y E S.
    Maybe thats just my inner wish for myself tho :')) xD
  • Strong main character - give me some sassiness and someone that can stand up for themselfs, I'm sick of one main character just beeing a bit to shy and lets do anything to them.
  • Humor - I love some good jokes
  • Flirting - can be combined with humor, flirty jokes are the best
  • Character Development - many things fall under this, but just in general when you can see characters change over time
 Raining Sunshine:

Day 18

Was gone for 3 days so I'm catching up 

I agree with all the Adachi responses lol. I also want to be as optimistic as Namgoong from Light On Me

Raining Sunshine:

Day 19 

• Shy Male Lead - I want to protect them at all costs despite also being shy myself in person lol
  • Flirty Male Lead - especially when you can never tell if they're being serious or joking
  • Soulmates/Fated Lovers - my favorite pairing trope. Until We Meet Again is top tier for this. 
  • Cold Lead With a Warm Heart - might be in my top 3 
  • First Love/Highschool Love - when the leads are trying to figure out how to date because neither of them have experience so it's just awkward chaos <3
  • Doting Lovers - the ones that aren't afraid of relationships at all and as soon as they start dating they want to tell everyone about it
  • Jealous/Overprotective Male Lead (NOT THE ONES THAT ARE TOXIC) - Noh Shinwoo's type of jealousy that just makes you laugh at least once per episode simply because he always denies that he's jealous