This message is for people who are caught up with Cutie Pie to episode 11.

What are your thoughts on the show? Please put spoilers in your response if you need to. 

My thoughts are that I really liked the concept of the show but I am not totally sure if it was executed in the best way. I understand it's a show but I feel like the miscommunication plot device between the two couples should have been solved a long time ago. I feel like from Ep 1 to Ep 11 that there hasn't been much progress. It's like we are going in circles almost. But, one aspect that I do really like it the chemistry and likability between the actors. 

Sunshine123:

This message is for people who are caught up with Cutie Pie to episode 11.

What are your thoughts on the show? Please put spoilers in your response if you need to. 

My thoughts are that I really liked the concept of the show but I am not totally sure if it was executed in the best way. I understand it's a show but I feel like the miscommunication plot device between the two couples should have been solved a long time ago. I feel like from Ep 1 to Ep 11 that there hasn't been much progress. It's like we are going in circles almost. But, one aspect that I do really like it the chemistry and likability between the actors. 

I am really liking the show but i agree at this stage Kuea knows that Hia knows about his signing, his house etc etc so i am not sure why he is acting like he doesn't know and wont love him.  So that plot device has been annoying me for a few episodes now. But then i think most BL's would be over in 3 episodes if people just spoke to each other!

I think Cutie pie is visually stunning.  It had potential at the beginning but they dragged out the misunderstanding and communication for too long maybe. It does not makes sense for the leads to still be pretending  and stuck  this way 11 episodes in. The story feels like too many filler episodes and lacks development plot wise. . I can only blame the writing because the actors did a good job so far.  I still  kind of like it for the characters  but for me it is just an okay  fun casual watch overall.

loubug1012:

I am really liking the show but i agree at this stage Kuea knows that Hia knows about his signing, his house etc etc so i am not sure why he is acting like he doesn't know and wont love him.  So that plot device has been annoying me for a few episodes now. But then i think most BL's would be over in 3 episodes if people just spoke to each other!

You are so right about how it wouldn't be over 3 episodes lmao but instead of the miscommunication plot device... I feel like they could have maybe added some more plot devices to add some more spark to the show instead of miscommunication being the main one throughout the entire series run.

Saygo :

I think Cutie pie is visually stunning.  It had potential at the beginning but they dragged out the misunderstanding and communication for too long maybe. It does not makes sent for the leads to still be pretending  and stuck  this way 11 episodes in. The story feels like too many filler episodes and lacks development plot wise. . I can only blame the writing because the actors did a good job so far.  I still  kind of like it for the characters  but for me it is just an okay  fun casual watch overall.

I TOTALLY agree with everything you said!!! I didn't even think about it that way but it did have a quite a few filler episodes lmao. I do agree about the strengths being the actors and it being shot really well though.

I agree with every one about was said about Cutie Pie. I think what makes the show is the the actors. ZeeNuNew are such a cute couple and have amazing chemistry with each other. 

Sunshine123:

You are so right about how it wouldn't be over 3 episodes lmao but instead of the miscommunication plot device... I feel like they could have maybe added some more plot devices to add some more spark to the show instead of miscommunication being the main one throughout the entire series run.

Agree Cutie Pie was one of my faves this year when it started but the last 3 eps or so have really brought it down for me sadly. IA the acting and chemistry is what is saving this show because the rest is kind of a mess.

I'm agree about Cutie Pie, I love the show but the miscommunication between Nu Kuea et Hia Lian is way too long. Moreover, it's way too fast for Diao/Hia Yi.  One day "I don't want to talk to you, I don't express my feelings" and then "I love you". Why Nu Kuea wear his engineering uniform in front of Hia ? But I like the show.

I need to say it : I don't know if I'm the only one, but I don't like KinnPorsche at all ! I don't like the mix humor/mafia, it's quite a mess and above all the acting is so bad - Perth is the worse, but I don't like Porsche (Apo)  too. Moreover, it's like, in the episode 4 Porsche is on drugs but his boss decides to sleep with him. Consent please !! I'm so disappointed by the whole story  ... According to me there is absolutly no chemistry between Kinn the rapist and Porsche the eternally drunk guy Am I the only one to be disappointed ?

Can anyone explain what's happening with Nadao? I just saw the post on Insta 🤔

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdXJZLOr2Ka/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

There is a BL Club on MDL? Why did no one tell me????? LET ME IN
I'm like super late but whoops :')

Waddles:

Can anyone explain what's happening with Nadao? I just saw the post on Insta ?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdXJZLOr2Ka/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

From what I am gathering from social media, they are essentially closing their business. They have released all the rights on any tv series or music under the names Nadao Bangkok and Nadao Music that they have done which MAY point to the fact that they are not making enough money to continue on so this is what they have to resort to. They are also terminating their roles in talent management and production of tv series, music, and etc.

Here is a photo of the Google Translation of the letter so the meanings may not be entirely correct but I thought I would share it anyways too: 

Hello! Just recently finished Color Rush Again! ooof! Never gets Old

Hello, can I be part of this community? :)

SHIRO:

Hello! Just recently finished Color Rush Again! ooof! Never gets Old

Yes, something about Color Rush season 1 always feels exciting to rewatch it again and again. The fresh concept  was reall tooo good. 

so sad that those sparks were missing in season 2. 

Raining Sunshine:

Yes, something about Color Rush season 1 always feels exciting to rewatch it again and again. The fresh concept  was reall tooo good. 

so sad that those sparks were missing in season 2. 

I didn't watch more than 2 eps of season 2 cause I just didn't feel it at all- how did you like the season in general? I mean story and character wise