Moon:

Hello, can I be part of this community? :)

Of course you can!

Sunshine123:

Of course you can!

Thank you very much, I’ve finally found a place for the BL lovers on MDL ?

soltarism:

I didn't watch more than 2 eps of season 2 cause I just didn't feel it at all- how did you like the season in general? I mean story and character wise

I will be honest here Story was totally diversified from the Main season and as Male Lead(probe) was missing there was no much room for the romance between the two monos. Story really seemed to be Rushed in last few episode without much development in plot. 

Season 2 detailed about the Scams that Monos has been facing and huge organization which was behind the death of his mom.  

As usual our Main leads were charming. 

Should watch it to know about what happened to his mom and new plot.

While watching S2, don't except it is continuation of S1.

soltarism:

I didn't watch more than 2 eps of season 2 cause I just didn't feel it at all- how did you like the season in general? I mean story and character wise

I already know I'm in the minority here, but I actually liked season 2.

Yes season 1 was different, and new and actually made sense compared to season 2, but there was something that made me like the second one. 

Blkittykat:

Yes season 1 was different, and new and actually made sense compared to season 2, but there was something that made me like the second one. 

What I liked in S2 was new Main lead, our Vixx boy Hyuk. He was always there for Choi Yeon Woo . 

As usual Yoo Jun's acting was really  great and spot on.

As it was mini series we can't expect a detailed elaboration of story. 

Blkittykat:

Same i liked season 2, but i looked at as a stand alone and not related to season 1

They should have just recast the  probe ML for the second season of colour rush. It felt like they were trying to patch up and replace him in a way  but they did not write the story in a way that helped set the story up seamlessly.  It was really a pity.

Now I'm a bit nervous to watch the 2nd season of color rush, i knew right from the start it wasn't going to be a continuum but now i'm nervous to know it was a little disappointing to some people

steeve:

Now I'm a bit nervous to watch the 2nd season of color rush, i knew right from the start it wasn't going to be a continuum but now i'm nervous to know it was a little disappointing to some people

i haven't watched it cause i really wanted them to keep the orginal cast but i don't know how it's gonna be since the ML isn't in there anymore

nabi_yoggu27:

i haven't watched it cause i really wanted them to keep the orginal cast but i don't know how it's gonna be since the ML isn't in there anymore

Yeah, that's why i haven't watched it either but i might give it a go one day

I decided to watch The Effect and i honestly can't understand why i even thought to watch it. I knew i set myself up for failure when i watched the trailer and knew what would happen but this.....this is something else

nabi_yoggu27:

steeve:

You guys should definitely give it a try as the story is of suspense and thriller, you may actually like it a lot.

Only thing was the Romance was missing but as a Thriller tagged series we can't expect Romance, right. 

It really answered the questions that were left in cliffhanger in S1. 

Story wise - 7.5/10

Acting - 7/10

Rewatch - 5/10

Overall - 7/10 would be my rating (anyway I'm biased)

I just finished My love mixup.

It was my first japanese drama 

I enjoyed it :)

Raining Sunshine:

You guys should definitely give it a try as the story is of suspense and thriller, you may actually like it a lot.

Only thing was the Romance was missing but as a Thriller tagged series we can't expect Romance, right. 

It really answered the questions that were left in cliffhanger in S1. 

Story wise - 7.5/10

Acting - 7/10

Rewatch - 5/10

Overall - 7/10 would be my rating (anyway I'm biased)

Okay well....maybe I'll will watch the rest someday, just to answer my questions from season 1. Thank you! 

Kim Yeong Ja -Key:

I just finished My love mixup.

It was my first japanese drama 

I enjoyed it :)

That one never gets old!! I definitely have to rewatch it again. 

Together with "Cherry Magic" definitely one of my fav. japanese BLs.