Saygo :

I have seen many Malec edits and wanted to check it out but I tried watching a couple episodes of the first season and couldn't get into. Is the show overall good or does it get better? 

It's such a good show I really loved it you should definitely give it a chance if you don't like it you can always just skip to the Malec parts one of my favourite scenes is when Magnus gets jealous it's so cute they are one of my favourite couples

Raining Sunshine:

Day 10

Favorite Western BL Movies and Series

Sorry I haven't took part in all of the other questions I have been really busy.

Favourite movies

• Call me By Your Name
  • Love Simon
  • The Way He Looks
  • Handsome Devil
  • Alex Strangelove
  • Single All The Way (Christmas Movie)

Favourite Series's

• Heartstopper (My Fav I'm Definitely Going To Get The Books)
  • Love Victor
  • Young Royals
  • Skam (Not all bl but has cutest couple <3)
  • Shadowhunters (Malec <3)
  • Eyewitness
 Raining Sunshine:

Day 10

Favorite Western BL Movies and Series

Favorite movies:

• Brokeback Mountain (my all-time favorite move <33)
  • Call Me By Your Name
  • Love, Simon

Favorite Series:

• Shameless (Gallavich owns me <33)
  • Young Royals
  • Shadowhunters (Malec babies <33)
  • Glee
  • Élite
  • Skam Norway (3rd season)

Most probably forgot something

I literally binged the entire season of Heartstopper today and it's definitely my new favorite. So excited to hear that we're getting seasons two and three as well!

Popcxqueen:

I literally binged the entire season of Heartstopper today and it's definitely my new favorite. So excited to hear that we're getting seasons two and three as well!

We are getting season 2 and 3 for Heart stopper!!!! wow really excited >.<

The fact that you're all not in here being wrecked over the KinnPorsche episode and discussing ways to cope lol I cannot understand lol I'm shook. 

Day 11.

Dramas you are currently watching and favorite drama in CW.

Time to discuss about KinnPorsche. Let's Go

Raining Sunshine:

Day 11.

Currently watching:

• Given
  • Fukou-kun wa Kiss Suru Shikanai!
  • Blueming

Favorite:

• Fukou-kun wa Kiss Suru Shikanai!

Mostly because it's a feel good drama for me. Not really any serious topics, cohabitation, feels fast paced but it's also not fast paced in a strange way lol.

Lady Ashe:

The fact that you're all not in here being wrecked over the KinnPorsche episode and discussing ways to cope lol I cannot understand lol I'm shook. 

Oh i am but i have been discussing it in the discord group!

Raining Sunshine:

Day 11.

Currently watching

• KinnPorsche (Love it so much most likely going to be my new favourite bl and top Sotus)
  •  Plus & Minus
  • Mr Unlucky Has No Choice But To Kiss
  • Star and Sky: Star in my mind

My Favorite In CW

• KinnPorsche

It's my favourite because the chemistry between apo and mile is honestly the best I have ever seen in a bl. I also love the whole story in the drama we hardly ever get bl dramas with a dark concept about mafias etc. It's honestly so heartwarming to see Kinn and Porsche falling in love I have cried at so many scenes because of them. omg, can we also talk about the OST like it's just perfection I love this show so much I will shut up now because I could talk about how much I love it for days and I don't think you guys would like that lol.

Day 11 - Currently Watching

• KinnPorsche - OBSESSED
  • Dear Doctor Im coming for Soul - Its good but not at the loving it stage yet
  • Plus & Minus - Loving It
  • Star and Sky - Loving it
  • Fukou-kun wa Kiss Suru Shikanai! - Loving it
  • La Cuisine  - Not loving it but i hate not finishing things so trying to power through

I am dying for KP.  Each episode is soooooo good. Ep 6 is my favorite thus far. Its right up there with Ep 7 of Bad Buddy for me. It was sheer perfection. I am loving everything about this show; Story, Acting, Cinematography, Pacing. Waiting for each new episode is like torture and i feel bad for people only watching the TV version. I strongly recommend getting the paid version. 

I also agree with everything Amy said about KP!

Ok KP fangirling done!

Day

loubug1012:

Day 11 - Currently Watching

• KinnPorsche - OBSESSED
  • Dear Doctor Im coming for Soul - Its good but not at the loving it stage yet
  • Plus & Minus - Loving It
  • Star and Sky - Loving it
  • Fukou-kun wa Kiss Suru Shikanai! - Loving it
  • La Cuisine  - Not loving it but i hate not finishing things so trying to power through

I am dying for KP.  Each episode is soooooo good. Ep 6 is my favorite thus far. Its right up there with Ep 7 of Bad Buddy for me. It was sheer perfection. I am loving everything about this show; Story, Acting, Cinematography, Pacing. Waiting for each new episode is like torture and i feel bad for people only watching the TV version. I strongly recommend getting the paid version. 

Ok KP fangirling done!

Day 11 Currently watching

• Kinnporsche ~ LOVE ITT! OBSESSED
  • What Zabb Man ~ like it but i also don't like it 8 ep long it doesn't give everyone time to build their character
  • Something In My Room  ~ oon the first ep and it's pretty decent
  • Fukou-kun wa kiss Suru Shikanai!
  • Meow Ears Up
  • Let's Fight Ghost (thai)

I'm in love with Kinnporsche  it makes me weekend every time i watch it. every time i watch it gets better.

Day 11.

Dramas I am CW - 

• KinnPorsche
  • Plus Minus
  • Mr Unlucky Has No Choice But To Kiss

Fav in CW

Absolutely KinnPorsche, Such a great show to be honest. Currently ultra obsessed with it .
I am agreeing with whatever Amy , loubug1012 said about KinnPorsche.
Even for me Ep.6 is the favorite episode of all till date. Their Chemistry had already burned my home and headed towards burning the whole town.
After long time a show that i am too crazy to even read all spoilers out there.  

Raining Sunshine:
Day 11.

Dramas you are currently watching and favorite drama in CW
  • KinnPorsche (probably my favourite out the bunch)
  • Plus & Minus
  • Star and Sky: Star in My Mind
  • What Zabb Man!
  • Dear Doctor, I’m Coming for Soul
  • DNA Says Love You

Currently watching:

1. Dear Doctor, I'm Coming for Soul

2. Mr Unlucky Has No Choice But To Kiss

3. Gameboys Level-Up Edition

4. KinnPorsche 

Favorite:

Of course KinnPorsche, the chemistry is great and the story is interesting. I want to binge watch the whole thing again once it finishes. I think Not Me will still be my #1 BL, but this will be my #2 for sure.

I'm also really enjoying Mr. Unlucky Has No Choice But to kiss, recommend this one as well.