angeliviki2022:

To me, immensely satisfying. I feel like we should warn Great not to cross Tyme though...that guy can hold a grudge.

BWAHAHAHA!

Simi_Tutu:

Hello to  my favorite club! I just wanted to take a moment to check in and say hello. I've been away for a little while, but I hope everyone is doing well with work, school, or just navigating everyday life. Sending lots of love your way!

(((((((((((HUGS))))))))))) WELCOME BACK! We've missed you! *muah*

ShirleyCrow:

I wasn't feeling well, and I'm still not at 100%. I've missed so much. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend.

I hope you feel well soon.

MeNotYou:
WELCOME BACK! We've missed you!

I've had a hectic week and a half. I have been popping in and out of the chat. I'm keeping up with your posts but have yet to reply. I missed the positive energy! 

Have any dramas caught your interest lately? I'm really looking forward to starting HIStory3: Trapped this week. Also, I felt a little let down by the final episode of Hidamari ga Kikoeru.

Simi_Tutu:

Hello to  my favorite club! I just wanted to take a moment to check in and say hello. I've been away for a little while, but I hope everyone is doing well with work, school, or just navigating everyday life. Sending lots of love your way!

Hey!!! Good to have you back with us *hugs*

RXinw:
Good to have you back with us

Good to be back. How is everything going ? 

Simi_Tutu:
Hello to  my favorite club! I just wanted to take a moment to check in and say hello.

Yay! Welcome back~ I missed reading your posts!!!

Simi_Tutu:
I felt a little let down by the final episode of Hidamari ga Kikoeru.

You & me both! 

However, it's not surprising, since one never knows which way the wind blows, at the end of a J-drama in particular... :-(

Updates:

Source - X

Simi_Tutu:

Good to be back. How is everything going ? 

Well classes for me started Tuesday but I have not been feeling well so I missed this week of classes. I now have a test Monday, law notes to read and catch up on, and all the other course work for other subjects to catch up on so yeah. Thankfully I have managed to keep abreast with my other work outside of school since I could do everything on my laptop so sliver lining I guess.

Simi_Tutu:
I've had a hectic week and a half. I have been popping in and out of the chat. I'm keeping up with your posts but have yet to reply. I missed the positive energy! 

Awww *smooches* ty that's very sweet of you to say.

Simi_Tutu:
Have any dramas caught your interest lately? I'm really looking forward to starting HIStory3: Trapped this week. Also, I felt a little let down by the final episode of Hidamari ga Kikoeru.

Oh so many...lol! Just finished watching 'Time of Fever' last night and I thought it was epically done. As it's definitely the prequel rather than the sequel to 'Unintentional Love Story', which although I'd already seen, I watched it again right after because of the depth and clarity TOF gave to our boys' roles in ULS, which made me love ULS even more than the first time. 

Also started the new shows 'Jack & Joker' and 'Kidnap', both of which are excellent so far, have NOT disappointed, and were completely worth the wait. The wait between eps is already killing me.

And 'The On1y One' is still freaking amazing and going strong, so if you've not yet watched or aren't caught up, I highly recommend. And yes I too was a somewhat disappointed, or perhaps let down is a better way to put it, in the finale for both HGK and 'Takara no Vidro'. Still loved both shows, but yeah.

RomanticRosebud_BL:

Loving OhmLeng's chemistry on Kidnap.  The story also hooks you and I'm proud of Leng. For a rookie, he knows how to hold his own against Ohm. 

1000% agree with all of this! I just finished watching ep 2.

Simi_Tutu:
Hello to  my favorite club!

Hi, hope you're doing well. It's been very active here, hard to keep up most days but so many good BLs to watch.

Simi_Tutu:
Have any dramas caught your interest lately?

I'm loving these currently airing shows:

Simi_Tutu:
Also, I felt a little let down by the final episode of Hidamari ga Kikoeru.

According to @axdxex, it followed the manga very closely. I was hoping for a little more intimacy after Taichi's confession; even a cheek kiss initiated by Taichi would've satisfied me in a way that their hug just didn't.  

4 Minutes - Finale

First let me say:

• The chemistry in this finale was like an almost empty toothpaste tube; you squeeze and squeeze until you finally get some. Well they had enough chemistry for me in this finale.
  • Even with their precarious chemistry I think it merits a season 2; there is enough left in the plot for a second season.
  • I am the only one when watching Tonkla and Korn escaping under the bridge, expected Batman to come swooping in lol; it cannot just be me who got those vibes lol.

Anyway, let me rate this series:

Production - 2/2

Writing - 2/2

Acting - 2/2

Intimacy - 1/2

Music - 1/1

Special 10 scene - 0/1

Final Rating score - 8/10

The writing was impeccable. It was thought provoking and very engaging. This series had fans becoming detectives and theorists to solve the mysteries. Any series that can have fans holding their breaths for the next set of events is done well in my book.

The only downfall for me in this series is the precarious chemistry between the leads but other than that it was excellent. Of course the NC scenes were hot and steamy unlike anything I have ever seen in a Thai series (if you know you know). Be On Cloud continues to shatter the limits with their NC scenes series after series with Kinnporshe starting it off. 

Regarding the actors who played Tonkla and Korn I hope Be On Cloud will cast them as a lead couple in another series soon because they have the chemistry and I would love to see them together again.

I enjoyed this series' production safe and except for the blood consistency issue but whatever. The cinematography was amazing.

Well another great series completed.