ShirleyCrow:

I wasn't feeling well, and I'm still not at 100%. I've missed so much. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend.

I hope you feel better soon <3 Take it slow~ and jump back in whenever you're up to it ^^

axdxex:

I hope you feel better soon <3 Take it slow~ and jump back in whenever you're up to it ^^

Thank you so much

Rien:
Updated this old emblem to GIF.

Ooh, new look to Semantic Error emblem. Nice!

Wrenix:

I havent watched either yet lol I recently saved TOF on my watchlist for future viewing

LMAO! Because you didn't use quotes or anything to differentiate the title in your sentence, I thought you were saying you had no regrets that one of these was at the top of your BL list to this day. I didn't realize that 'No Regrets' was a show. That's what I get for staying up so late. LOL!

ShirleyCrow:
I wasn't feeling well, and I'm still not at 100%. I've missed so much. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend.

Hope you're feeling better. ((Hugs))

MeNotYou:

LMAO! Because you didn't use quotes or anything to differentiate the title in your sentence, I thought you were saying you had no regrets that one of these was at the top of your BL list to this day. I didn't realize that 'No Regrets' was a show. That's what I get for staying up so late. LOL!

ooops LOL No I meant this film No Regret (2006) LOL Around 2008 I found this film, followed by The King and the Clown (2005) They were the first lbgt films I ever watched, both south korean and to this day, i still hold them close to my little queer heart LOL So it shouldnt be a surprise to me that S.K Bl's are being rated very highly

Wrenix:
My next Japanese BL is Fukou-kun wa Kiss Suru Shikanai!  And I'm only 10 minutes in and I havent felt this in tune with a character in years LOL I'm a human rabbit LOL

Me and @DramaNomNom were just talking about that show. I think she just watched it too. I haven't seen it in a long while, but I think I remembered liking it. Imma have to check it out again. I don't usually mind rewatching JBLs cuz they're so short and easy to do in one sitting.

Yay everyone was rather quiet here this morning so I'm already caught up. WOOT! Off to start on today's shows!

Wrenix:
ooops LOL No I meant this film No Regret (2006) LOL Around 2008 I found this film, followed by The King and the Clown (2005) They were the first lbgt films I ever watched, both south korean and to this day, i still hold them close to my little queer heart LOL So it shouldnt be a surprise to me that S.K Bl's are being rated very highly

Ooooh I've never seen either one. Imma put them on my list!

ShirleyCrow:

I was wondering how u r doing! Take it easy and enjoy your dramas. Hope you feel better real soon.

ShirleyCrow:

Oh no:( I hope you feel better soon. We all have missed you. ♡

Loving OhmLeng's chemistry on Kidnap.  The story also hooks you and I'm proud of Leng. For a rookie, he knows how to hold his own against Ohm. 

Wow, the 4 mins finale was something else. 

All the questions were answered and everything was tied up in a pretty bow, with just the smallest of loose threads left hanging and waiting to be tugged on to create a season 2/sequel should they want to....yet still ending so well you're completely fine if they don't. I think this show is going to be talked about for quite some time. Well done boys, well done.

Although I've heard that the guys are long time friends, and of course we all know that certainly can make a difference, but that doesn't always translate to the screen... and the chemistry between Ohm and Leng is simply next level. They have a very clear and obvious, deep, non-verbal connection that not a lot of pairings do, especially new ones on screen together for the first time. It's the difference between a good pairing and a great one. It's truly a thing of beauty to behold...lol.

All I can say is if and when they finally get these two together intimately and/or physically, all the peeps are gonna lose their collective ish. Ngl, this is one pairing I really hope stays together cuz as phenomenal as it already is, if they do stick, I can already tell it's only get better and stronger. Here's to hoping the 'Kidnap' stays as good as it's begun so these boys can really shine the way they deserve to.

MeNotYou:
Wow, the 4 mins finale was something else. 

To me, immensely satisfying. I feel like we should warn Great not to cross Tyme though...that guy can hold a grudge.

Hello to  my favorite club! I just wanted to take a moment to check in and say hello. I've been away for a little while, but I hope everyone is doing well with work, school, or just navigating everyday life. Sending lots of love your way!