Raining Sunshine:

Day 19 

Character Trope / Archetype you like

• Jealous male lead - if it's cute jealousy then I'm all there for it
  • Friends To lovers - we don't see it a lot but I love it. I love plus & minus which has it
  • Enemies to Lovers - We had it in sotus and I loved it so much one of my favourite tropes ever
  • Flirts - I love this so much especially if the one they are flirting with is shy
  • Funny and goofy characters

Favorite Tropes:

1. Enemies to Lovers
  2. Best Friends to Lovers
  3. Forced Cohabitation - when they have to live together due to circumstances beyond their control
  4. Secret Lovers
  5. Boss/employee
  6. Working towards a goal together

Day 19 - Drama character trope/archetype you love

Strong main lead - Best trope there is! We need more strong characters!!!

Enemies to lovers - I'll never get tired of this trope! It's just so intriguing to watch :)

Masculine bottom - I'm so sick of bottoms being described as feminine!!

Character development - Good character development is always welcome^^

Funny/goofy character - At least one funny character per drama!! I need my humor or I'll be bored to death :D Funny as Porsche (KP) not as Duean (FUTS) I had hard time watching him on the screen 

Cold lead with warm heart - Classic but when it's done right I really like it

i dont know why, but im happy to see this thread still alive and very popular! hahaha kudos to the OP :P

omg_kelp:

i dont know why, but im happy to see this thread still alive and very popular! hahaha kudos to the OP :P

Thank you!--- I am so happy to see it alive as well. It's so nice to see people interacting and sharing their opinions. Hope it continues to stay that way :)

And shoutout to @Raining Sunshine for creating a new challenge that people can participate in on the forum!

Sunshine123:

Thank you!--- I am so happy to see it alive as well. It's so nice to see people interacting and sharing their opinions. Hope it continues to stay that way :)

definitely worth it to see it that way! i was also surprised to see the member's list being so long now. hahahaha

Raining Sunshine:

Day 15

Dramas that are not my cup of coffee

Theory of Love - ML being Playboy hurts left and right

Cutie Pie - I feel it is dragged

2Gether although Still 2Gether is better.

STARSHADOW:

Not Me

Semantic Error or 1000 stars

1000 stars, i fell in love with Mix and Earth after watching this :)

Day 19

Character Trope / Archetype you like

• Protective ML - nothing better than protecting your lover; bonus if both MLs are protectors
  • Enemies-to-Lovers - a little hate can stir up some big love if you give it some time
  • Shy Introvert/Popular Extrovert pairing - this is a great dynamic if it is done without aggression toward the introverted ML
 Sunshine123:

And shoutout to @Raining Sunshine for creating a new challenge that people can participate in on the forum!

Thank You.
I really want to thank all of the people who are participating in the challenge and keeping the forum active. 

Day 20

Character Trope/archetype you hate

Day 20

Character Trope/archetype that I hate

• Playboy 
  • Controlling/Manipulative Character
  • Ultra Innocent Character
  • Always being Moody character
  • Dumb character 

Character tropes that I hate

1. Overly jealous characters
  2. Unable to defend himself (aka doesn't even try) characters