We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 loubug1012:

Everyone else please feel free to share your favorite BL songs or BL edits to songs! Always on the look out for new stuff/recommendations

Anything that the user Cold Ties on YouTube edits to BL dramas is SUPERB. They’re my favourite editor and manage to make even the bad dramas look good.

loubug1012:

Vice Versa - Jimmy in that Mafia outfit nearly killed me! The stylist for this show needs a raise!

I’ll have to check this series out when it finishes airing! Hopefully I can stomach the classic GMM clichés if there are any. 

I decided to break protocol and watch Vice Versa as it comes out because the story makes my head spin in the best possible way.  What a line up of fellas with the ability to set an entire room on fire just with their shared gaze!  BOOM!!!  I'm a goner :D

I had to drop Unforgotten Nights due to fatal error...did not compute with that adorable faced kitten cracking a whip!

Plushpriestess:

I decided to break protocol and watch Vice Versa as it comes out because the story makes my head spin in the best possible way.  What a line up of fellas with the ability to set an entire room on fire just with their shared gaze!  BOOM!!!  I'm a goner :D

I had to drop Unforgotten Nights due to fatal error...did not compute with that adorable faced kitten cracking a whip!

I told my friends I can see what they were going for.  A completely soft guy who looks like he cannot strike fear into man. Became savage when he wants to turn it on, and be the very epitomy of softness that incures fear in you regardless of their face. I am just not sure that they cast the right actor for this. Someone who just does it naturally would have been a better cast.

Someone like Mew. He is naturally a very soft and romantic man IRL. (body wise and looking he keeps his face and temper very gentile.)  But then you put him into a tv show and he can become a beast on command. I think thats the concept they wanted to nail. And if they had the drama would have been a bigger hit than KinnPorshe cause it has the right elements for most general BL fans.

But they didn't find someone who could nail that factor. Like he doesn't have to look sadistic or twisted  normally. Or even a boss ass beesh. He could be gentle and completely passive on the regular. But that moment he said the final, you can't back out now and lock the locks around his wrists that shoulda been when his face changed from that softness to a absolutely beast.

It is barely passable, but with the right actor it could have been legendary.

Also vice versa is amazing. I love it already. I kinda thought the pacing was off at first in the first half of the episode but the second half was actually fairly okay on pacing.

Plushpriestess:

As KitKat said. I can see where they wanted to go too. But... no... just no..  

Kamol has just 2 or maybe 3 facial Expressions :-/ ( Non of them is the steamy villain btw) 

I like Kims Role, but i think this doesn't work.

Plushpriestess:

So good to see you break the protocol! I must say Vice Versa did start start with a boom.

I recently completed Triage and I'm really loving how the Thai BLs are coming up with interesting storylines. I loved this one and would recommend if you are Sci-fi fan. 

For Unforgotten Night , it seems like any other lovey-dovey series loaded with cuteness, where one of the Ml is madly in love. 

KitKatxK:

Also vice versa is amazing. I love it already. I kinda thought the pacing was off at first in the first half of the episode but the second half was actually fairly okay on pacing.

I agree that the starting seemed a little slow, but then t kept me glued till the end. Hope it gives the excitement in the coming episodes.

I also liked the My Secret Love. It's a nice good mood watch up till now. Let's see how it goes in the coming episodes.

camooflage:

As KitKat said. I can see where they wanted to go too. But... no... just no..  

Kamol has just 2 or maybe 3 facial Expressions :-/ ( Non of them is the steamy villain btw) 

I like Kims Role, but i think this doesn't work.

Hahahah and to me Kim always looks confused!! 

adicto_princessa:

Hahahah and to me Kim always looks confused!! 

Yes XD

I really like the Idea of the Story but i really have problems to take Kamol serious neither as a Mafia Boss nor as a steamy bad BDSM Guy

And i am the only one or is someone else laughing hard when the Bodyguards positioning behind their Boss? This looks so false and weird sometimes.

I think a large part of What Is Wrong With Unforgotten Night is the background music. Who in their right mind uses harpsichord music as the backdrop for a mafia boss? It is neither threatening nor sexy, but it is campy. Therefore, the tone of the entire show (I’m not disagreeing at all with what has been said re the choice of actors) is thrown off.  

camooflage:

Yes XD

I really like the Idea of the Story but i really have problems to take Kamol serious neither as a Mafia Boss nor as a steamy bad BDSM Guy

And i am the only one or is someone else laughing hard when the Bodyguards positioning behind their Boss? This looks so false and weird sometimes.

In the first episode why were they all standing behind the couch watching him with his few F*ck toy....and like dead ass staring. One was even smiling.  It was a little creepy

Hi I'd like to join! I've found that I am watching more BLs than not so why not join. I just finished Kinnporsche and loved it! Cherry Magic is still my favorite BL tho.

loubug1012:

In the first episode why were they all standing behind the couch watching him with his few F*ck toy....and like dead ass staring. One was even smiling.  It was a little creepy

Yes XD  i had same thoughts. Kinn would have secind hand embaressment lol

camooflage:

Yes XD

You are not the only one.