angeliviki2022:
Sadly, #6,7 are Nays for me. I'm allergic to both. 

Aw, that's too bad! A few of my family members have allergies. I feel for them.

First Note of Love EP 1-2

This is how you do a great BL!! I'm totally vested. 

Two cute, hot guys into music. I'm in heaven. Plus a Pink Floyd t-shirt! Gotta love the old rock classics.

Neil & Sea make a great pair. I LOVE how Sea stands up to Neil. You go, Sea!! I hope it continues, in a good way.

The music is really good and look forward to adding to my Fav OST Drama list.

Btw, Charles Tu (Neil) was one of the 4 MLs in History 4: Close To You, which I rated a 10/10.

I have a good feeling about this series. I hope it doesn't go south like you-know-who just did. I'll burn incense in their honor for successful blessings. hee hee

TY_0910:
@ RXinw sorry I am texting from my phone, so I am unable to quote your text, but I would really like to see those rants! :)

I will look for the one on Dangerous Romance and share here. For the one on 609 Bedtime Story that rant is completely in Jamaican patois so unless you are familiar with the language you will not understand a word of it, well maybe some things because cursing can be universal.

TY_0910:
While I respect your opinion, whyyy?? I would like some reasons :P

• It was enemies to lovers and I love that trope.
  • The way how they supported each other and how slowly their walls came down.
  • The level intimacy they shared in each other.
  • The plot was executed in such a way that it kept my mind active trying to figure out the mystery in the series.
  • Of course the chemistry between the leads.
  • I believe it had a special 10 scene for me but I watched it a while ago so I am not sure what scene it was.
 TY_0910:
Actually, the number one thing I hate in this world is people with no proper work ethics.

Ash:
i hate wishy washy people. which is basically the opposite of straight forward people

Ash:
I hate physical contact

PREACH

TY_0910:
It's a prime reason why I do not love too-fragile ukes because that just implies the seme must work twice as hard to sustain the relationship. Nope, not my thing at all. It just makes the entire viewing dissatifying in my opinion.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Mignon toi:

bad ones that can help you achieve your goal ? lol lets go :

The Middleman's Love , Physical Therapy, Lady Boy Friends ,Check Out ,Coffee Melody, Crazy Handsome Rich ,Fahlanruk 

Watched all of them except Lady Boy Friends, but I am familiar with it lol.

OnyxTheHedgehog:
I am completely willing to face the consequences if that's what it takes to show you people that Joong Archen Aydin is MINE and ONLY MINE.

Nurse she is out again!

American Fan:
On the serious side, my answer would be racism/inequality/injustice

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Wow, so many people dislike gore and blood- am I the only one who likes it? :0  oof I'm the odd one out

Nope, I enjoy it once there is good writing and fight scenes. Matter of fact I will watch almost anything once it is done well.

axdxex:
I'm totally going to do a re-watch before the next episode, as well. It gives me that Taiwanese BL feel that I haven't had in a while (I don't know how to explain it but it's there).

angeliviki2022:
RE: First Note of Love I know what you mean. I'm loving this show.

With all these raving reviews of this series I will have to dive into it myself and by the looks of it this will be another group watch.

Also is anybody else planning to watch Addicted that releases today. I am going to bite the bullet and watch.

AUGUST CHALLENGE PEOPLE:

We are almost halfway into the challenge and Part 2 Questions will post AM Thursday the 15th.

BEFORE they are, does anyone have a last minute question you really want included? I can edit before posting. 

I can't promise there is room for a lot of changes, but it might depend on how cool the question is, LOL.

Reply here or DM me.

(wow this is a bright yellow!)

RXinw:
Also is anybody else planning to watch Addicted that releases today. I am going to bite the bullet and watch.

If you are I will. At least until I can't. I'm a little unpredictable. 

American Fan:

If you are I will. At least until I can't. I'm a little unpredictable. 

I will watch it too 

So this joong that's causing handbags at dawn, question, is his onscreen partner dunk? Because they're pretty cute together. Any recs for their shows? Or do I just dive in and get lost in their eyes? LOL

Going by hidden agenda, Joong reminds me of Joseph zeng lol you know peeps, I was instigating fights for Joong for funsies but, I think I d pick dunk. I like his face more lol ooops, my bad hahaha

August BL Group Challenge - Day 13 - List five things you hate/dislike, or more if you like.

1. People who are lazy and do not pull their own weight in assignments. Like how did you graduate high school.
  2. Physical Touch - do not be mistaken that I am a touchy person because I am most definitely not. Do. Not. Touch. Me. I live with my mother and grandmother and I cannot recall the last time I even hugged one of them. I am so unused to touch that the slightest touch from someone sends shivers down my spine, literally.
  3. Bromances - Do not get me started.
  4. People who think they are better than others.
  5. Ignorant people who do not know how to stf up and take large crowds as an invitation to spew nonsense.
  6. Haters - people who hate without good reason and think just because they hate someone or something others should too.
  7. Any grade below 85%.
  8. LIARS - DO NOT EVER LIE TO ME. This is the greatest insult to me. I am not just mad at the lie I am also mad at the insult to my intelligence. Hurt my feelings with the truth now rather than lie to me because I can get over hurt feelings but never a lie. I normally cut someone off immediately after a lie; I DO NOT CARE. There is a saying that says, why would I give you a second bullet after you shot and missed the first time. I believe in second chances but personally when it comes to lying I cannot do it.
  9. The smell of vinegar.
  10. Religious extremists.
  11. Disrespect towards women; misogyny
 GelfyFaeth222:
So this joong that's causing handbags at dawn, question, is his onscreen partner dunk? Because they're pretty cute together. Any recs for their shows? Or do I just dive in and get lost in their eyes? LOL

Yessssssss-- 

JonngDunk currently only have two shows as a couple.

• Star in My Mind (this is one of my comfort shows, I re-watch all the time)
  • Hidden Agenda

They are currently filming for 'The Heart Killers'. Also, both Joong and Dunk have individual non-BL projects. 

Joong was also in another BL called '2Moons 2' with his previous partner, but I'd only recommend you to watch it if you're  a fan of one of the actors in that (I did it for Joong & Pavel)... 

If you like the ship aspect of JoongDunk-- the fandom really loves this series of edits on youtube, currently on part 13. 

axdxex:

Yessssssss-- 

JonngDunk currently only have two shows as a couple.

• Star in My Mind (this is one of my comfort shows, I re-watch all the time)
  • Hidden Agenda

They are currently filming for 'The Heart Killers'. Also, both Joong and Dunk have individual non-BL projects. 

Joong was also in another BL called 2Moons 2 with his previous partner, but I'd only recommend you to watch it if you're  a fan of one of the actors in that (I did it for Joong & Pavel)... 

If you like the ship aspect of JoongDunk-- the fandom really loves this series of edits on youtube, currently on part 13.

I haven't watched either guys but I see they have their own projects on their list of works. I LL give both shows a try and report and hopefully not get murdered over Joong LOL  

I don't really care for ships. I'm more interested in the characters but thank you anyway <3

GelfyFaeth222:
hopefully not get murdered over Joong LOL  

STAY SAFE. It's scary out here lol

axdxex:

Lmao XD

axdxex:

He's like the one who must not be named hahaha I shall tread carefully lol