We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 RXinw:

Yes

Nope, not when Sky Valley......and some others exist hehe

I am not familiar with the concept (speaking in this context lol)

Best believe it HAHAHA lol

OMG I forgot about it. I watched episode 1 then placed it on hold because I could not bear to watch it every week so I was planning to binge but I left it on my On Hold list and forgot about it. I basically dropped a series without knowing it lol........but now that I am reminded.....

I wish I could quietly move these bad BLs from your On Hold list to your Dropped list without you even noticing. That's what a friend would do.

p43425:
Although I could rationalise about how this is (in theory) an engaging story about two deeply traumatised guys who know only poverty, misery and emptiness and how they find their happiness together, I can't say I'm enjoying it, and I doubt that will change in the remaining two episodes. Flashing-red-light trigger warnings to anyone who gets triggered.

(re "Happy of the End") I watched today's final two episodes. I could rationalise about how this is a poignant story of hope out of nothingness, and of the healing power of love even in the bleakest circumstances - but honestly, I can't say I enjoyed it.

I am (appropriately) "happy of the end".

Jack & Joker - episode 3

Another great episode which made me laugh so I am happy :)

axdxex:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 

no

noo

don't do it

too late *slow motion Indian drama dramatic falling into the abyss* 

angeliviki2022:
I wish I could quietly move these bad BLs from your On Hold list to your Dropped list without you even noticing. That's what a friend would do.

One can only wish *sigh* 

La la la la la la Elmo's world - this song has been stuck in my head today lol I didn't even watch that show as a kid