Blkittykat:

I've seen it, and yes, yes there is.

I Watched the first episode and was like bl intuition Kicks in he Is A Rat I can feel it Lol

Gameboys- Pearl is a great friend  to Gav and Cairo

Tonhon Chonlatee-Pang is a great best friend to chon and Miriam is good  to Ton /Chon and Ai/Ni

Together with me   and Together with me next chapter - Yiwah and Fai are great  friends  to Korn and Knock  in season 1 and less likable in season 2 but not toxic

Keta Hatsukoi -Mio was supportive

Mr . X and I season 2 - Ai tong is a great best friend

Hello, I would love to join!

Everyone Whats Your All Time Favourite BL Drama That you've Watched multiple time 

I coloured my text cool Lol

-OverthinkingRN-:

Everyone Whats Your All Time Favourite BL Drama That you've Watched multiple time 

I listed my favorites in order of the most watched to least watched

1. Wish You
  2. To My Star
  3. The Untamed
  4. Semantic Error
  5. Be Loved in House: I Do
 -OverthinkingRN-:

• Cherry Magic
  • Semantic Error 
  • Light On Me
  • Fukou-kun wa Kiss Suru Shikanai! (have watched the episodes multiple times despite it still airing)

Day 28

A Thing that reminds you of a particular Drama. 

• Rabbits - The Untamed
  • Elephants - Views of Love: Grey Rainbow
  • Succulents - Manner of Death
  • Papaya Salad - What Zabb Man!
  • Milk - Mr. Heart
  • Color red - Semantic Error
  • Prism - Color Rush
  • Eraser - Kieta Hatsukoi
  • The Little Prince - Be Loved in House: I Do
 Sjay2101:

There are so many Thai BL's coming out. What are your most anticipated upcoming BL's? 

i dont watch a lot of thai bls but bed friend and love in the air have caught my interest

Kdramawoolover:

Has anyone listened to OST's of Japanese dramas
like one of my favs which I listen on daily bases or of Zettai bl and My beautiful man..... 

yess they absolutely never miss !! also those ones done by octpath are SO GOOD. plus the kiekoi ones always make me smile

-OverthinkingRN-:

ive watched tms s1 over 10 times and the 2 eps out of s2 three times, if i had the time i would watch it every day ngl

alexia:

ive watched tms s1 over 10 times and the 2 eps out of s2 three times, if i had the time i would watch it every day ngl

I am waiting for all the episodes to release for season2 before I start it. I can't wait!

-OverthinkingRN-:

I have yet to rewatch any because there is still so many series I haven't seen yet. But ones I plan to rewatch and are my faves are:

1. Not Me
  2. Love by Chance
  3. TharnType 
  4. Bad Buddy
  5. Cause you're my boy
  6. KinnPorsche- I will definitely go back and rewatch all the episodes before watching the final episode when it releases
 alexia:

yess they absolutely never miss !! also those ones done by octpath are SO GOOD. plus the kiekoi ones always make me smile

So true and relatable.... ^^

-OverthinkingRN-:

I just rebember have watched more than once for real real two dramas:

I completely love The untamed. It's my safe place. I'm feeling sad, nostalgic, pissed off, excited or anyway and want to do something: The untamed. My everything S2

When it's mainly about nostalgia, the name is Addicted heroin (despite everything). I've been so gay (in all the possible good ways) watching that drama kkkkkk I can't even explain, just feel.

camooflage:

That the Population of Thailand must consist of 90% Engineers XD 

Yeah, right??? KKKKKKKKKK it's a important info