Raining Sunshine:

Day 29

Dramas In your Planned To Watch  list. ( can be already aired, coming out soon or currently on air)

Far too many to list (over 100), cant decide which one to watch next :).  

Raining Sunshine:

Off Main Challenge question

Foods in dramas that you wanna eat (or already tried)

• Tteokbokki (even though I'd probably be unable to eat it due to stomach issues)
  • Leum Kleun from UWMA
  • Literally every dessert I've seen in dramas
 starrynights:
  • Tteokbokki (even though I'd probably be unable to eat it due to stomach issues)
  • Leum Kleun from UWMA
  • Literally every dessert I've seen in dramas

I recently tried tteokbokki myself, had to after watching So I Married an Anti Fan. Even though I don't typically like spicy food,  I really enjoyed it.

I also tried yellow curry,  the mildest curry.  I forget which thai bl it was but they kept eating curry so had to try it. I also liked this,  but I tried it from 2 different restaurants and liked it at one but didn't like it at the other so I guess it depends on how it's made.  

And I also had to try mango sticky rice.  It's delicious. 

Day 30

• How did you guys came across BL dramas? 
  • What is the one drama / character you will never forget?
  •  Never have you ever watched or read 18+ dramas/Novels.

Only one answer each

1. Most Funniest Scene.
  2. Most Romantic Scene
  3. Most Awkward Scene ?
  4. Favorite Supporting Character 
  5. Favorite Second Lead
  6. Best Ending drama. 
 Raining Sunshine:

Day 30

1. I was curious about how BL dramas/movies were different from the hetero ones, so I looked up BL dramas on YouTube. That's when I came across ATOTS.

2. That's pretty hard to choose. It's probably between ATOTS, WOH, or Gaurdian. 

3. I have read one BL novel. I read Advance Bravely and it was so exhausting to read lol. It was just full of smut, non-con, hypocrites, and idiots?‍♀️

Day 30

• How did you guys came across BL dramas? -  I started out watching Kdramas, then listening to KPop and then one day BL  started randomly popping up in my YouTube & Instagram recommended.

• What is the one drama / character you will never forget? - Bad Buddy & KinnPorsche. Bad Buddy was the first BL I ever got emotionally vested in. Because i was so new to BL I hadn't realized a lot of the tropes yet so when they teaser for the last episode aired and we were made to believe they had broken up I was DEVISTATED. I spent the week waiting for the episode  ranting and raving to my Partner that I would be writing GMMTV a letter if they did end up together lol. KP is just epic and each episode has kept me  hooked. 

•  Never have you ever watched or read 18+ dramas/Novels - "takes a drink"  I have and I really enjoy the 18+ content. There is  definitely a place and time for cutesy and gentle BL but on the whole I prefer more substantive and gritty content in general. 18+ BL tend to have better story lines and multifaceted characters. Where as standard BL tends to use the same tropes over and over and characters are 1 dimensional or have minimal character growth.  I also prefer  Adults to shows set in high schools or where one of the characters is treated as helpless and infantilized. 
 Raining Sunshine:

Day 30

• Through reading manga, webtoons & novel
  • Wei Ying & Lan Zhan ofc- I couldn't just pick one
  • Yes, yes I do read 18+ stuff hehehehe

I want to join this club 

Raining Sunshine:

Day 30

I believe I came across BLs when I was scrolling through the internet on what to watch. I think I had recently gotten my Netflix account and was randomly recommended SOTUS. From there on out, I started watching more and more, and now here we are.

I think Bad Buddy. I just relate to it in so many ways that I think I'll never be able to stop talking about it. I also really see myself in Pran, like in all the dramas I've watched, I've never related to anyone more.

Kinn Porsche counts here right XD

Raining Sunshine:

Only one answer each

1. Most Funniest Scene.
  2. Most Romantic Scene
  3. Most Awkward Scene ?
  4. Favorite Supporting Character 
  5. Favorite Second Lead
  6. Best Ending drama. 
  1. I gotta go with Kinn Porsche on this one. It's a treasure trove of comedy! My favourite has to be the drop kick scene XD
  2. That scene in Bad Buddy where they're just having dinner and Pa is outside the door asking to be let in and they're taking turns kissing each other and saying "you go, you go". I mean that's all I want ☺️
  3. Bad Buddy... they're messing with each other... curtains fall... everyone sees... You know which one I'm talking about. That was painful to watch.
  4. Ink, Pa, Korn and Wai from Bad Buddy
  5. By this, I think you mean someone who also liked the ML, but didn't get him, and my choice is Shin Da On. 
  6. Bad Buddy. I mean come on, it's not perfect, but still a very happy ending, and it's one of the more realistic ones I've seen. I just love everything about it :)
 Raining Sunshine:

Day 30

I'm pansexual myself so I've watched western BL shows here and there throughout my life. One weekend I decided to have a lgbt show/movie marathon and a lost of the shows/movies from the states had sad endings or non-closure endings where nothing was resolved it just ended. I was about to give up, because I really enjoy happy endings, when I went to my Netflix and it showed Semantic Error on the screen. At the time I typically didn't watch foreign shows, though I had seen Squid Games and death note. I started watching it and loved it. So then I searched online and I believe Light on me was the next one I watched.  With continuing online searching I found this site and got addicted to asian shows.  

The BL series I will never forget is Love by Chance because it was my first Thai BL, I really enjoyed it and it introduced me to Gun Napat Na Ranong.

I also won't forget Not Me because it was the first BL series that made me watching nonstop from beginning to end. I was on vacation from work so I was able to stay up all night watching it. I found the storyline so intriguing and loved OffGuns chemistry. It was the first OffGun series I watched.

Pretty sure the character I'll never forget is Porsche from KinnPorsche. I don't think it needs an explanation lol.

I do watch and enjoy 18+ BL series, definitely prefer those to the series that dont have any real kissing in them. I'm so glad that there seems to be more steamy kisses in the newer and upcoming BL series. I've also read some Mangas. 

Day 29 Dramas In your Planned To Watch list

• Bed Friend
  • Between Us
  • Big Dragon
  • Gameboys 2
  • Heart By Heart
  • Innocent
  • Kare ga Boku ni Koishita Wake
  • Love In Spring
  • Love In The Air
  • Never Let Me Go
  • Paint With Love
  • Physical Therapy
  • Senpai, Danjite Koidewa! 
  • Star and Sky: Sky in your heart

Day 30

• I came Across Bl Dramas randomly one day and i just got hooked from then on
  • Probably Not Me it was such an amazing drama and I loved how it brought up a lot of political issues in the world and also kept the cute fluffy romance factor 
  • I have read Manhwa that is 18+ but if anyone has any novel recommendations please be sure to tell me 

Hi, I'd love to join this! :)

Raining Sunshine:

Day 30

1. It started near the end of 2019, when a clip from Until We Meet Again came up on my IG explore page. I then decided to check it out and from then on, I watch all types of Asian BL's.
  2. I will never forget Theory of Love as OffGun is my #1 ship.
  3. Yes I have watched several 18+ BL dramas and my first and only manhwa that I've read was BJ Alex.