SHINeeShawol711:

Cutie pie is honestly something else. its everything i could want in a BL 

Glad some others really like it as well! Majority seemed disappointed with it so I was wondering if I was missing something but I think it may be that I'm still new to Thai BLs LMAO

starrynights:

The main reason I'm in love with Cutie Pie too! All 3 couples had such good chemistry 

Completely with you on this! Not to miss, Cutie Pie has a very beautiful ending that is realistic and full of hope :) 

starrynights:

Glad some others really like it as well! Majority seemed disappointed with it so I was wondering if I was missing something but I think it may be that I'm still new to Thai BLs LMAO

Yes, I came across the same reviews, but personally it's one of my favorites! No you did not miss anything, it's an individual choice to like or dislike something. Enjoy watching more series! :) 

adicto_princessa:

Completely with you on this! Not to miss, Cutie Pie has a very beautiful ending that is realistic and full of hope :) 

Agreed! Love the ending as well. And thank you for the other quote, will definitely continue to enjoy watching more series!

where can I watch lovely writers special episodes?????

I am low key already in love with Senpai, This Cant be love

loubug1012:

I am low key already in love with Senpai, This Cant be love

OMG yes I just watched it last night and could not get enough. The Japanese BL's have been super on point this year!

KitKatxK:

OMG yes I just watched it last night and could not get enough. The Japanese BL's have been super on point this year!

Just started watching Old Fashion Cupcake on someone's recommendation and loving it now as well!

smiling_07:

where can I watch lovely writers special episodes?????

I watch everything illegally LOL not sure if you do the same but here are 2 different links: 

https://www1.myasiantv.cc/movies/lovely-writer-the-series-special-epidode-2021/episode-1

https://www1.dramacool.ac/movies/lovely-writer-special-episode-2021/

loubug1012:

Just started watching Old Fashion Cupcake on someone's recommendation and loving it now as well!

Yes. Same legit loving Togawa and Nozue they are too cute. 

Question: What are your favorite BL drama quotes?

Favorite quote:

“Give it another try….’Psycho Sunbaenim.‘“  (Semantic Error)

Okay finished Plus and Minus .

Omg.. i was so mad with the Writers after Episode 10.

But after the Bed Scene in the last Episode i'll forgive everything XD

Shi Cheng Hao and Max Lin should do Workshops for other BL Actors... Jesus i need to search my Fan lol

The Story wasn't that amazing but the Sweet Scenes and the Chemistry made it worth watching.

Popcxqueen:

Favorite quote:

“Give it another try….’Psycho Sunbaenim.‘“  (Semantic Error)

Great quote!