i would like to join! :D

What's everyone's thoughts on Checkout so far? I watched the first 2episodes and 10 min of the 3rd episode. But I put it on hold. With the storyline it's just not my cup of tea. 

Katie:

Question: What are your favorite BL drama quotes?

What makes us human can't be judged simply as right or wrong, but lies in himself.  As we evaluate others, we shall not able them as black or white but know their deep intention inside - Lan Xichen, The untamed, MDZS.

I remember that when I was watching TU and that scene happened, I just stopped the video, grabbed the nearest notebook I got and noted the ep, fragment of time and name of the drama.  By the way, Xichen has many good quotes.. an honest heart.

Hi guys,

So I wasn’t happy with the first Elongated Hexagon Badge that I made  for the BL Drama Lovers Club and after some attempts came up with this:

Old design 
New design

hope it looks okay/better? Just need to find some decent images that works with the template so I can make a few more.

OOoo what drama is the one with the boy with red hair? That looks spicy! I want to see it. I don't recognize the other middle one either. But who could miss semantic error. *squeals hyperly*

wildbutterfly_32:

What's everyone's thoughts on Checkout so far? I watched the first 2episodes and 10 min of the 3rd episode. But I put it on hold. With the storyline it's just not my cup of tea. 

Because I always wait for a series to finish, I haven't started watching yet.

But yes, Cheating Plots are always complicated..

I think i will watch it as long as the acting isn't really worse

KitKatxK:

OOoo what drama is the one with the boy with red hair? That looks spicy! I want to see it. I don't recognize the other middle one either. But who could miss semantic error. *squeals hyperly*

It's I promised you the Moon

KitKatxK:

Like camooflage said, the one with the red haired guy is I Promised You The Moon, it's a sequel of the BL drama I Told Sunset About You (the darker red badge right next to it) which you should watch first, in case you haven't. 

wildbutterfly_32:

Best is so freaking cute that it's easy to overlook the cheating plot haha. But seriously the way i look at it is that their partners aren't innocent. I don't feel bad for Praew or Tee.  Once you cheat you can never get back what was lost. It was silly for Nine and Dao to get back with cheating partners. Now they have their own entanglements. Nine and Dao's chemistry is phenomenal and I'm here for it. 

I was committed to banners but you're making me want to add these to my profile instead LOL. You're very talented, I'm in love with all of your designs <3

Rien:

Hi guys,

So I wasn’t happy with the first Elongated Hexagon Badge that I made  for the BL Drama Lovers Club and after some attempts came up with this:

Old design 
New design

hope it looks okay/better? Just need to find some decent images that works with the template so I can make a few more.

starrynights:

I was committed to banners but you're making me want to add these to my profile instead LOL. You're very talented, I'm in love with all of your designs <3

Thanks starrynights <3

I finished watching Bite me and tbh most of the 6 I rated it was for the food.

loubug1012:

I am low key already in love with Senpai, This Cant be love

ahhh right? its so cute and kaneda is such a pretty cryer (? idk how to spell that) im in love

KitKatxK:

if by the other middle one you mean the one with the guy in light blue button down/guy in the peach sweater, thats you make me dance a kbl thats vv good with lots of chemistry

moonchild:

Like camooflage said, the one with the red haired guy is I Promised You The Moon, it's a sequel of the BL drama I Told Sunset About You (the darker red badge right next to it) which you should watch first, in case you haven't. 

Is that a Korean bl? I haven't heard of either of them.