camooflage:
In every Japanese Production i think: Damn, give him a haircut XD

You are not alone! 

loubug1012:

I had a look at your list and here are some of my recommendations that i didnt see on your completed list. I have rated all of these fairly high. 

Bad Buddy
Like in the Movies
Not Me
Gay Ok Bangkok
We are Gamily
We Best Love 1 & 2
Manner of Death
Secret Crush on you
Plus & Minus

Thank you so much!  I will add them! <3

camooflage:

"My Ride" is watching worth. It don't invents BL new but i just say " Dimples" ;-)

" Not me" is one of the best BLs i've watched.

"Bad Buddy" really good.

"Views of Love : Grey Rainbow" hidden Gem.

" Cherry Magic" a Japanese BL and beautiful.

"Fish upon the Sky"  also really cute.

just if you want.
I noticed they are not on your list .

Thank you as well and I appreciate you both taking the time to give me suggestions! <3

I'm reading now Saye thanks to your recommendation,  and it's great so far. On wordpress site I reached  chapter 63 and .... nothing more. Do I have to wait for next chapters?! It's killing me. Do you know any other option ?

Raining Sunshine:

Me on opposite side feels that " WoW, they are already 30+ but still looks like 20". 

Japanese actors as whole (even Non BL actors) looks so young. 

Right that too. I am always like wo sorry what you're older than me. Thats the other way it hits me sometimes. XD

camooflage:

In every Japanese Production i think: Damn, give him a haircut XD

I actually disagree with this - I often prefer when the ML's hair isn't perfectly styled all of the time. There is something comforting about that, I think.

Popcxqueen:

I actually disagree with this - I often prefer when the ML's hair isn't perfectly styled all of the time. There is something comforting about that, I think.

I agree! Really loved Adachi's messy hair in Cherry Magic 

Oh my gosh, Not Me was frickin fantastic.  I am now addicted to the ost Break Me and Everlast!  Thank you SO damn much for the recommendations to watch this show.  I feel pretty lucky to have gotten 3 such magnificent stories in a row now...kinda like when you get that huge swirl of fudge in your Moose Tracks ice cream that's way bigger than it should be ;)  

It might be too much to say that I always find their shaggy hair in need of gently being lifted to the side and that's not at all an unhappy thought for me <3

Plushpriestess:

Oh my gosh, Not Me was frickin fantastic.  I am now addicted to the ost Break Me and Everlast!  Thank you SO damn much for the recommendations to watch this show.  I feel pretty lucky to have gotten 3 such magnificent stories in a row now...kinda like when you get that huge swirl of fudge in your Moose Tracks ice cream that's way bigger than it should be ;)  

It might be too much to say that I always find their shaggy hair in need of gently being lifted to the side and that's not at all an unhappy thought for me <3

Glad you enjoyed it! I love all the music in Not Me and have a YouTube playlist of it (https://music.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWSijA8CRd2cKTiqbSJF42wzuQeK3a2k5) . My favorite one is Too Good to Be True (https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=ENnRCYJaa0Q&feature=share). This is the song that Eugene is dancing too when they are marking her with paint in the dance studio.

Popcxqueen:

It's not the Styling, is more that in opposite ( is this the right word?) to Thai or Korean Shows the Japanese Style seems a lot more messi and sometimes way to long ( although i'm a huge Fan of longer Hair).

And i love how Hair changes the Role and the Appearance somtimes completly. Hair doen soft and sweet, same Person Hair up  sexy and dangerous XD

I have to admit that i am sometimes a little bit jealous of the Asian Hairtype.

Plushpriestess:

I'm happy that you enjoyed Not Me <3

Longer Hair and Ponytail or Man bun like Boun. That's my thing XD

Plushpriestess:

Yes Not Me is my all time favorite series (with Hikaru No Go a close 2nd). 

hey hey. i come bearing GIFs for the club. like an out of season santa claus. lol 

recently have been actively making GIFs :P kinda soothing to try to find a way to fix them up in different shapes rather than just a normal square lol. all GIFs are transparently done for unused background, thus there's 3 colors of the same GIF, mainly black, white, and red. red because i like red LOL. this is so that it may blend itself with your profile background color , which might differ. 

anyways! feel free to use them if you like em! it would mean a lot to me as the creator! if you dont, then its alright as well LOL. i just make em for fun :D

By the way, if you want any BL couples done next for a banner / badge, do mention! im currently (most probably) will do a 2gether banner next. if you want the same template as above but different couple, that would be easier and doesnt take that long. just give me a holler :D

cheers! :D

To My Star 2 - 10 out of 10 would recommend. If you were waiting for it to finish so you could binge watch it, now is the time. 

It's you fault that i started to watch KinnPorsche now and can't wait 1 more week XD

I just wanted to watch  maybe the first or second Episode. At Episode 7 and middle of the Night i had me to force to stop lol.

This Series is just too good. It's equally good like Not me, but for me, in a more mature and hot way :D