omg_kelp:

hey hey. i come bearing GIFs for the club. like an out of season santa claus. lol 

recently have been actively making GIFs :P kinda soothing to try to find a way to fix them up in different shapes rather than just a normal square lol. all GIFs are transparently done for unused background, thus there's 3 colors of the same GIF, mainly black, white, and red. red because i like red LOL. this is so that it may blend itself with your profile background color , which might differ. 

anyways! feel free to use them if you like em! it would mean a lot to me as the creator! if you dont, then its alright as well LOL. i just make em for fun :D

By the way, if you want any BL couples done next for a banner / badge, do mention! im currently (most probably) will do a 2gether banner next. if you want the same template as above but different couple, that would be easier and doesnt take that long. just give me a holler :D

cheers! :D

These are great! What about a Semantic Error GIF?

Popcxqueen:

Yes, please. Semantic Error would be great.

Popcxqueen:

TheUntamedHeart:

sure! would you guys prefer it in a banner or a badge? lol 

camooflage:

It's you fault that i started to watch KinnPorsche now and can't wait 1 more week XD

I just wanted to watch  maybe the first or second Episode. At Episode 7 and middle of the Night i had me to force to stop lol.

This Series is just too good. It's equally good like Not me, but for me, in a more mature and hot way :D

I really thank the one you got you to watch KP series................feel you pain too for that 1-week long wait!!

loubug1012:

To My Star 2 - 10 out of 10 would recommend. If you were waiting for it to finish so you could binge watch it, now is the time. 

I binge-watched Season 1 while Season 2 was mid-way on air.. The finale episodes of season 2 were worth waiting! <3 <3

omg_kelp:

sure! would you guys prefer it in a banner or a badge? lol 

I don't have a preference. Whichever is easier for you to make...

TheUntamedHeart:

Popcxqueen:

i most probably will make a badge later on for semantic error. but here's a banner for the mean time! lol hope you guys like it.

editing because i didnt want to post so much just for an icon.

here's a profile badge, try it as your profile picture to get the full effect on it. :D

adicto_princessa:

I binge-watched Season 1 while Season 2 was mid-way on air.. The finale episodes of season 2 were worth waiting! <3 <3

Welcome to the cult of To My Star! lol We had a lot of good discussion about it on the discord channel.  

Hii guys and ladies long time no see finally a little more dead

BTW I just completed  Mr. Unlucky Has No Choice but to Kiss! and it's such a wonderful and cute drama
:) ^^

AnngA:

I'm reading now Saye thanks to your recommendation,  and it's great so far. On wordpress site I reached  chapter 63 and .... nothing more. Do I have to wait for next chapters?! It's killing me. Do you know any other option ?

okay, it's not better (good) way but you can read till chapter 92 here,(DMed you)
you have to download it in epub format and convert it to Pdf format.

omg_kelp:

i most probably will make a badge later on for semantic error. but here's a banner for the mean time! lol hope you guys like it.

here's a profile badge, try it as your profile picture to get the full effect on it. :D

These are really tooooo good. Banner looks really cool. \O/

Kdramawoolover:

Hii guys and ladies long time no see finally a little more dead

BTW I just completed  Mr. Unlucky Has No Choice but to Kiss! and it's such a wonderful and cute drama
:) ^^

yep, one of the cute J dramas. You should watch Old Fashion Cupcake - Highly Recommended 

adicto_princessa:

loubug1012:

Welcome to the cult of To My Star! lol We had a lot of good discussion about it on the discord channel.  

We usually discuss a lot about the dramas in the discord as loubug1012 said. And we had tonnes of discussion on "To My Star" itself.

omg_kelp:

This banner is AMAZING! How can I put it on my profile?

Raining Sunshine:
These are really tooooo good. Banner looks really cool. \O/

thanks for the kind words! :D