Ok
I thought nothing would surprise me in a BL show ... until now 

VegasPete really hit different Oo 

Why oh why are some of the series so SHORT!?  Just gobbled up Old Fashioned Cupcake and I'm still hungry!  laughs 

I do so love the Japanese stories but they need to be three times as long please!

Plushpriestess:
Why oh why are some of the series so SHORT!?  Just gobbled up Old Fashioned Cupcake and I'm still hungry!  laughs

I do so love the Japanese stories but they need to be three times as long please!

japanese BLs are generally so much shorter in terms of duration, but the content is generally awesome. if you're looking for something to watch, might i suggest Senpai Danjite Koidewa and Minato Shouji Coin Laundry? lol

omg_kelp:

japanese BLs are generally so much shorter in terms of duration, but the content is generally awesome. if you're looking for something to watch, might i suggest Senpai Danjite Koidewa and Minato Shouji Coin Laundry? lol

I shall definitely look into them!  Thanks a bunch :)

Has anyone watched this movie Boys! Please Kiss Him, Instead of Me It is a really fun movie I guess real bl fans or in Japanese fujoshi's and fudanshi's will definitely enjoy this movie if you all have time do try and do give your review.

Kdramawoolover:

Has anyone watched this movie Boys! Please Kiss Him, Instead of Me It is a really fun movie I guess real bl fans or in Japanese fujoshi's and fudanshi's will definitely enjoy this movie if you all have time do try and do give your review.

I watched the anime several years ago, but I didn't know there was a movie! Should probably give it a try.

camooflage:

Ok

Yessssssss

camooflage:

Ok

Did it hit you in a good or bad way? People seem split on this. I personally have liked this story line. 

loubug1012:

Did it hit you in a good or bad way? People seem split on this. I personally have liked this story line. 

I know that i should be disgusted but at least after Episode 11 im more than invested in a good way XD

I would have never believed that they are able to sell us Vegas as a somehow likeable Person but somehow it works.

camooflage:

I know that i should be disgusted but at least after Episode 11 im more than invested in a good way XD

I would have never believed that they are able to sell us Vegas as a somehow likeable Person but somehow it works.

Same here!

loubug1012:

I'm enjoying the VegasPete storyline more than KinnPorsche!

adicto_princessa:

Yes XD at one Point i was more invested in VegasPete than in KinnPorsche too

adicto_princessa:

KinnPorsche had their moment and now it is time for VegasPete to shine!

adicto_princessa:

I feel like VegasPete came in like a dark horse at the end and stole the show. (I still really enjoy KinnPorsche storyline as well though)

I would like to join!