I really envy all of you I haven't watched KinnPorsche yet because of exams I really want to watch it crying in corner!!

loubug1012:

Apologies now for blowing up the discord with my running commentary when the final KP episode airs! Cant wait to discuss it with everyone!!!!!!!

Can’t wait to see your thoughts! I haven’t checked the Discord in awhile but I will check in today. 

Rien:
Some more options for the compact badge/banner.

I think they all look great! I have a slight preference for the transparent background, but I am probably being lured by the KinnPorsche badge.  XD

Sunshine123:

Can’t wait to see your thoughts! I haven’t checked the Discord in awhile but I will check in today. 

Nice XD so you can take part in the discussion how we split several Casts to our Holiday Houses lmao

loubug1012:

Apologies now for blowing up the discord with my running commentary when the final KP episode airs! Cant wait to discuss it with everyone!!!!!!!

I have to find out wich is "my" (CET) time for airing.

loubug1012:

I am trying to keep my expectations to a minimum. I am looking at it like this, no show is perfect and if they dont get everything right in the last episode thats ok because it was still a great show thus far. 

Ok, so I watched it with no expectations, and it blew my mind. What a finale episode!!!! I didn't even have a split second to blink. All is well that ends well is what I can say for now, but is it truly the end?

I am not active on Discord but wanted to the messages only for KP reviews and I'm reading your finale thoughts...........good ones.

adicto_princessa:

Ok, so I watched it with no expectations, and it blew my mind. What a finale episode!!!! I didn't even have a split second to blink. All is well that ends well is what I can say for now, but is it truly the end?

I am not active on Discord but wanted to the messages only for KP reviews and I'm reading your finale thoughts...........good ones.

I agree it was sooo good! I need season 2 like right now please!!!!!

loubug1012:

Patiently waiting for confirmation :)

loubug1012:

Yesssss

Guys, I'm scared to start watching KinnPorsche because of all the hype and the trailer looks so good.  Does it follow through on what it appears to be?  I'm all twitterpated!

PS.  There is a Discord group??  Is anyone welcome to join in that?

Plushpriestess:

Guys, I'm scared to start watching KinnPorsche because of all the hype and the trailer looks so good.  Does it follow through on what it appears to be?  I'm all twitterpated!

Yes anyone can join the Discord. Here’s the link: https://discord.gg/FhFBwYHR

What upcoming BL's are you guys looking forward to?

Do you guys watch jaapanese bl movies?

They are so good

Plushpriestess:

My personal opinion is that it does live up to the hype. For me it had everything...Action, Comedy, Steamy NC scenes, sweet romantic scenes, great acting, great cinematography. I LOVED the trailer so i had really high expectations for the show. Now I am sure there are some people who were disappointed with it or flat out didnt like it but everyone is allowed their opinion. So if you didnt like it as much as me we can still be friends!

The discord group is open to people in this MDL group. The link was provided a few times in the earlier comments.