loubug1012:

Side stepping from KP for just a moment!

How many of you are excited for Vice Versa to drop and will you be watching in real time or waiting for it to finish so you can binge watch it? #cant make up my mind!

I have a list of dramas that I'm looking forward and Vice Versa is one of them. I'll be watching it in real time.

Is anyone watching "Oh! My Sunshine Night"? 

adicto_princessa:

Is anyone watching "Oh! My Sunshine Night"? 

I am waiting for it to finish airing first and then will binge watch it but its on the list

loubug1012:

How many of you are excited for Vice Versa to drop and will you be watching in real time or waiting for it to finish so you can binge watch it? #cant make up my mind!

I'll probably add it to my list while it's airing, but I have no idea when I'll actually watch it because of my ever growing backlog.

loubug1012:

I’ll probably binge watch it if I decide it’s worth watching. I can’t handle waiting every week lol.

Also, thank you both plush and camooflage for your insights too. 

One thing I’d like to add to what you said Camooflage is that there were certain themes/scenes I had no idea were going to be present in the series not having read the novel, so it’s difficult in my case to decide whether or not to watch it solely based on trailers. Also, yes, the KinnProsche scene with the date-rape drug was just as unacceptable to me. I remember thinking that when I watched the scene, but I think I was tired and forgot about it the next morning…. 

I would like to join as well!

My watch list is growing exponentially!!  In general, I am a very patient person but with these shows I definitely notice I do better watching those that are fully released because it keeps the momentum and cohesion going for me so I really feel immersed in the characters and their life experiences.  I also only seem to be able to watch one at a time.  Clearly I need to clone myself so that I can catch up to all you professional viewers!! ;)  hehe

PS.  I can't stop listening to Free Fall(english version though both are excellent!) from KP.  It just gives me such a good feeling.  Excitement, determination and courage! "I just wanna hold you in my arms....."   *dances off singing*

ari_j:

I would like to join as well!

Hello and welcome! :)

Plushpriestess:

My watch list is growing exponentially!!  In general, I am a very patient person but with these shows I definitely notice I do better watching those that are fully released because it keeps the momentum and cohesion going for me so I really feel immersed in the characters and their life experiences.  I also only seem to be able to watch one at a time.  Clearly I need to clone myself so that I can catch up to all you professional viewers!! ;)  hehe

PS.  I can't stop listening to Free Fall(english version though both are excellent!) from KP.  It just gives me such a good feeling.  Excitement, determination and courage! "I just wanna hold you in my arms....."   *dances off singing*

For me, the watchlist has become a neverending tunnel. Keeping up with the already aired v/s the currently airing (and catching up with the upcoming shows) has become a task now. And to my surprise, I have been watching and completing stuff that's not even on my watchlist. Not to miss the re-runs of my favorite ones!

The KP OST is my on-loop playlist every day. My favorite number is Season5's song (only Thai version available) follows by Jeff's Why don't you stay.
I like the Free Fall's instrumental version (a slower musical that's used as the background score). I'm unable to find an MP3 version for this one :( If anyone can help me find one.

So i've started watching fish upon the sky and i wanted to ask whether it gets more interesting from the 3rd episode onwards? Because atm it's a bit boring and is essentially the MC's inner monologue... thank you for your answers^^

Elliehotcake:

So i've started watching fish upon the sky and i wanted to ask whether it gets more interesting from the 3rd episode onwards? Because atm it's a bit boring and is essentially the MC's inner monologue... thank you for your answers^^

I personally really liked it but we all have different tastes. So i wanna say yes it does but dont hold me to it if you disagree!

Elliehotcake:

I dropped that series (personal issues with it). I found it boring as well and didn’t like the acting. 

Elliehotcake:

If you don't like it at that point I would say you may not and there are SO many to choose from and so little time! :D  Will have to hear a few that you do like so that I can improve on my recommendations to you!

Elliehotcake:

I binged it but i kind of speed watched through  it. It wasn't my cup of tea exactly but it wasn't bad. My problem was that i don't think I connected with the main character enough or found him that  likeable for most of the show.